Kraven the hunter vs. Bane juiced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Kraven the hunter and a juiced up Bane are dropped in the Amazon jungle at night. They are to hunt each other down and kill each other.

Who wins?

Scoobless
Kraven... easily

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scoobless
Kraven... easily

really?...u believe its that cut and dry?

SquallX
True Kraven is a hunter, and in a jungle he's even more dangerous, but don't count Bane out. The man is a genius, and a master strategist in his own right.

Go back and read when bane first showed up, how he was messing with Batman, and i believe it only took him a year to figure out Batman's identity.

Strength wise base Bane should be even with Kraven, base Bane did snap Killer Cocks arms off like they were nothing but twigs. While juiced Bane has Kraven beat.

Eat Alot
Originally posted by SquallX

base Bane did snap Killer Cocks arms .

0_0 who is killer cock?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sin I AM
really?...u believe its that cut and dry?

Yeah,I do.

Jungle setting favours Kraven over Bane, he is also stronger, faster and his standard gear has a lot of weaponry.

SquallX
Originally posted by Eat Alot
0_0 who is killer cock?

Killer Croc is one of Batman's oldest enemies. He's like a version of the Lizard Man from Spiderman, except you feel no sympathy for him, and instead of being a Lizard, he a Crocodile like man.

he poses all the meta genes most metas de, like super strength, speed, healing and the likes.

Prep-Man
Bane. Especially if he's on Venom. Plus, like the above poster stated, he's a master strategist.

Current Bane isn't even on Venom and he casually ripped apart limbs and no sold Catman's punch.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane. Especially if he's on Venom. Plus, like the above poster stated, he's a master strategist.

Current Bane isn't even on Venom and he casually ripped apart limbs and no sold Catman's punch.

Current Bane is in the new DCU already?

Prep-Man
Current Bane is in the new DCU already?

I meant Bane from Secret Six. Most recent version. Bane will be showing up soon. Batman The Dark Knight

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85898/2085031-bmtdk_cv6_large.jpg

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I meant Bane from Secret Six. Most recent version. Bane will be showing up soon. Batman The Dark Knight

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85898/2085031-bmtdk_cv6_large.jpg

The ultimate back breaker!

rotiart
Well Kraven is a spiderman level villain where as bane is supposedly a batman level one.

Stripping PIS to the side... Kraven should win. In a forum battle is give it handedly to Kraven.

In a comic it would come off more even IMO with a smaller edge to kraven

Prep-Man
Originally posted by rotiart
Well Kraven is a spiderman level villain where as bane is supposedly a batman level one.

Stripping PIS to the side... Kraven should win. In a forum battle is give it handedly to Kraven.

In a comic it would come off more even IMO with a smaller edge to kraven

Bane is much more physical superior to Batman. A LOT of Batman villains are like that. Bane took on Batman with Superman's POWERS, took on Hourman (Who is in Kraven's league), took on Azrael with Venom, etc...

Even Secret Six (including Bane) took on some of the Justice League in the last Secret Six arc.

Stoic
With standard equipment I see Kraven tagging and bagging Bane, but if it goes to fisticuffs, I think Bane would dominate Kraven over a prolonged period of time.

SquallX
Why are you guys acting as if Bane would be a sitting duck.

The man was raised in a prison, he learned how to be cunning from a small age, he outsmarted Batman, and leaned Bruce identity in less than a year.

He has Kraven beat in all stats.

Stoic
Why are you guys acting as if Bane would be a sitting duck.

The man was raised in a prison, he learned how to be cunning from a small age, he outsmarted Batman, and leaned Bruce identity in less than a year.

He has Kraven beat in all stats.

I fully agree with you, but Kraven in a jungle scenario leans heavily in his favor. Traps, and other doodads that he regularly uses to capture prey would make it very difficult for Bane to use his obvious physical superiority on Kraven. I believe that if Bane did get the chance to get into it with Kraven, that he would take it.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
I fully agree with you, but Kraven in a jungle scenario leans heavily in his favor. Traps, and other doodads that he regularly uses to capture prey would make it very difficult for Bane to use his obvious physical superiority on Kraven. I believe that if Bane did get the chance to get into it with Kraven, that he would take it.

Kraven doesn't have any prep, just like Bane he's dump on the jungle and he has to make due with what he finds.

iceman24567
Sorry but Kraven wins he also has super senses being in a jungle makes bane easy prey erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.