Rematch "Sentry" vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This time Bob brings the Void instead of Sentry.

Who wins?

Enzeru
I'm still expecting few of your answers in various Sentry related threads. You failed every single time to debate for Thanos, who is so far the clear loser when it comes to a fight with the Sentry.
Wasn't it you who asked for a bet to perma-leave KMC if he loses in a debate? So why did you create this thread?
Leave already.

Sin I AM
when did sentry fight galactus?

Enzeru
Originally posted by Sin I AM
when did sentry fight galactus?

It was only stated. Twice.

One time Spider-Man did it and said that he stalemated Galactus and the second time it was X-Man who said that he and Sentry were going around and fighting threats like the Brood, the Rogue Thor and Galactus.

Spider-Man admired Sentry and the question is, why should he lie to himself?
X-Man respected Sentry and bowed before him, when he saw him after a while.

But through the fact that the fight was never shown, it's very debatable and most of the comic book readers don't agree with it, since they didn't see the actual fight on panel.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enzeru
It was only stated. Twice.

One time Spider-Man did it and said that he stalemated Galactus and the second time it was X-Man who said that he and Sentry were going around and fighting threats like the Brood, the Rogue Thor and Galactus.

Spider-Man admired Sentry and the question is, why should he lie to himself?
X-Man respected Sentry and bowed before him, when he saw him after a while.

But through the fact that the fight was never shown, it's very debatable and most of the comic book readers don't agree with it, since they didn't see the actual fight on panel.

oh so it didnt happen. Got it

bbrem123
oh so it didnt happen. Got it

Why would you ask the question? When you know it never happened on panel.

JakeTheBank
Depends on the context of the "fight". Thor's "beaten" Galactus before. Reed Richards has "stalemated" Galactus before.

In a fight though, without any plot device hunger issues or anything, Galactus obliterates Sentry.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by bbrem123
Why would you ask the question? When you know it never happened on panel.

because i havent read every marvel comic in existence so it might have been something new, or retconned that i missed.

oh and i just felt like being a b!tch, because this is a one of "those" threads

bbrem123

oh and i just felt like being a b!tch, because this is a one of "those" threads haha...I definitely agree. I just felt like calling you out. I like to be an azs sometimes. All in fun though didnt mean anything by it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by bbrem123
haha...I definitely agree. I just felt like calling you out. I like to be an azs sometimes. All in fun though didnt mean anything by it.

lol yea, if i was jus in one of those moods

guy222
g ftw

Enzeru
Void would lose this fight. By comic book standards he would never be allowed to go out and actually defeat Galactus, if he simply keeps returning back and attacking Galactus, since Galactus as a being stands so much more about Void in comic books, it's not even funny anymore, BUT ...

... that applies for their rank.
Fact is also that Void defeated the Molecule Man, who had one retcon, THE retcon. After the retcon the character never got depowered again and judging by the things he was pulling off he was above an average Galactus, yet the Void defeated him, kinda easily too.
Molecule Man had the power to harm him, to destroy him but in the end it was not enough, since Void returned and defeated the Molecule Man.

Now for this fight. I'm not saying that the Void would win, but I'm also not saying that he would easily lose to an average Galactus. I don't even want to think about the fight, since Galactus has an purpose in the Marvel universe.
He is not a character who can simply job to measure the power level of a different character like it was written in the Voidsentry / Molecule Man fight. Void and Molecule Man are unimportant characters, while Galactus is not, so he should never lose such a fight, even though it was shown that Void easily defeated an opponent, who was more powerful then an average Galactus.

Galactus > Void.

Sin I AM
even though it was shown that Void easily defeated an opponent, who was more powerful then an average Galactus.

i like u you remind me of a young quanchi, but please tell...who he has defeated on panel, in the 616 universe that was greater than galan

Enzeru
i like u you remind me of a young quanchi, but please tell...who he has defeated on panel, in the 616 universe that was greater than galan

Uhm ... the Molecule Man? Who was shattering galaxies and different timelines during his fight with the Beyonder after the retcon and was above an average Galactus? O_o

There was no further depowerment of the character and that Molecule Man was the one who was there during the Dark Avengers arc, yet he was in a weird mental state, clearly not wanting to hurt anyone, since he was mainly transmuting them into stone and created illusions of characters like Dormammu and Mephisto to stay with him, since he was searching for friends.
Sentry was the only one who he attacked with the intention to kill him, because he knew that Sentry would try to kill him.

He told the Sentry, that he never experienced molecules like his and imagine that, the master of the molecules telling someone that he is not familiar with his molecules.
He destroyed the Sentry few times, but in the end when Sentry got pissed off and the Void took over, he started torturing Molecule Man, who was shocked that Sentry was able to harm him. In the end Sentry destroyed Molecule Man.

Jynocidus
Galactus 6/10 if not more.

Nihilist
I'm still expecting few of your answers in various Sentry related threads. You failed every single time to debate for Thanos, who is so far the clear loser when it comes to a fight with the Sentry.
Wasn't it you who asked for a bet to perma-leave KMC if he loses in a debate? So why did you create this thread?
Leave already. Already told ya i cant be arsed with your boring long as bias posts either take the offer of a battlezone or stfu, seeing as youre so superior and i "lie" about everything as you put it.

scooper
sentry would win because he has the power of a trillion suns and galactus only has the poewr of 3 suns

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends on the context of the "fight". Thor's "beaten" Galactus before. Reed Richards has "stalemated" Galactus before.

In a fight though, without any plot device hunger issues or anything, Galactus obliterates Sentry. Exactly. Since we don't know the context the statements are meaningless.

Endless Mike
I still maintain that it was something similar to the Hercules/Galactus incident - G was amused by the pathetic little guy trying to stop him so he decided to spare him and left.

Sin I AM
Uhm ... the Molecule Man? Who was shattering galaxies and different timelines during his fight with the Beyonder after the retcon and was above an average Galactus? O_o

There was no further depowerment of the character and that Molecule Man was the one who was there during the Dark Avengers arc, yet he was in a weird mental state, clearly not wanting to hurt anyone, since he was mainly transmuting them into stone and created illusions of characters like Dormammu and Mephisto to stay with him, since he was searching for friends.
Sentry was the only one who he attacked with the intention to kill him, because he knew that Sentry would try to kill him.

He told the Sentry, that he never experienced molecules like his and imagine that, the master of the molecules telling someone that he is not familiar with his molecules.
He destroyed the Sentry few times, but in the end when Sentry got pissed off and the Void took over, he started torturing Molecule Man, who was shocked that Sentry was able to harm him. In the end Sentry destroyed Molecule Man.

my question still stands. all your doing is recapping a incident involving a depowered/mentally unstable owen. its funny how sentry advocates like to scream pis when his mental state causes a loss, but change the tune in regards to the owen fight. that mm was less than galactus and u still didn't answer my query

Enzeru
my question still stands. all your doing is recapping a incident involving a depowered/mentally unstable owen. its funny how sentry advocates like to scream pis when his mental state causes a loss, but change the tune in regards to the owen fight. that mm was less than galactus and u still didn't answer my query

Because of Owen's instability he went easy on all the people and left them alive, while he was desperately searching for friends. Sentry was the one who he attacked with the intention to kill and that he didn't manage, while he stated before, that he never experienced something like Sentry's molecules before and later on, he was not able to defend himself, when Sentry attacked him.

So you missunderstood something big time. I mentioned Owen's instability to defend him, since many people like to call the current version pathetic and strip away all of the power, just because he had a hard time recently, but there was never another depowerment after the retcon.

When Sentry is unstable, he doesn't go out and tries to search for friends. When he is unstable, he stays at home and avoids being outside.
When he is unstable his power level sinks, but that's because of his agoraphobia and the fragile mind which comes additionally and that makes him weaker from time to time.

Owen does not have a phobia. It's simply in his character to have hard times now and then.

Bouboumaster
Galactus would pimpslap the **** out of post-retcon Molecule Man, Void, Sentry, and heck, everyone involve into the "Siege" Arc

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus would pimpslap the **** out of post-retcon Molecule Man, Void, Sentry, and heck, everyone involve into the "Siege" Arc

Sin I AM
Because of Owen's instability he went easy on all the people and left them alive, while he was desperately searching for friends. Sentry was the one who he attacked with the intention to kill and that he didn't manage, while he stated before, that he never experienced something like Sentry's molecules before and later on, he was not able to defend himself, when Sentry attacked him.

So you missunderstood something big time. I mentioned Owen's instability to defend him, since many people like to call the current version pathetic and strip away all of the power, just because he had a hard time recently, but there was never another depowerment after the retcon.

When Sentry is unstable, he doesn't go out and tries to search for friends. When he is unstable, he stays at home and avoids being outside.
When he is unstable his power level sinks, but that's because of his agoraphobia and the fragile mind which comes additionally and that makes him weaker from time to time.

Owen does not have a phobia. It's simply in his character to have hard times now and then.

agree to disagree then because imo..MM as he was portrayed during dark avengers was not operating on those levels..he was not able to differentiate between reality and illusions, and the statement about roberts' molecules is hyperbolic.

TheHulk
Leave already. Nihilist Got Burned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.