byakuya vs sesshomaru vs sephiroth vs itachi vs broly vs enel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikepdf15
who would win this huge battle to the death

TheAuraAngel
It could be all of them vs Broly and the result would still be the same. Remove him and things might be more even, though Enel is probably still more powerful than all of them combined. Itachi's Totsuka blade is the only thing I see capable of doing anything to Enel.

NemeBro
You could add the entire FFVII, Inuyasha, Bleach, and Naruto verses and Broly would crush them just as easily.

marwash22
^ hyperbole much?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
You could add the entire FFVII, Inuyasha, Bleach, and Naruto verses and Broly would crush them just as easily.

You forgot One Piece. vin

Originally posted by marwash22
^ hyperbole much?

It really isn't. Broly would probably have to try really damn hard to avoid destroying the planet they're on.

Not that he'd need to.

NemeBro
^ hyperbole much? Not even close.

I forgot One Piece, thanks Aura.

Broly is a casual planet-buster, and is magnitudes faster than everyone in those series.

He is also perfectly able to traverse and survive space.

Q99
^ hyperbole much?

Not in the slightest. He just blows up their worlds and there's not much they can do about it.

Mental attacks are the only thing anyone has here that can possibly do something against him, and he's still way faster.

NemeBro
If not planet-busting, casual continent busting will surely suffice.

marwash22
in this scenario, is Broly already in "i'ma phuck shit up" mode? OP didn't mention if Broly begins the fight in that SS rage mode.

TheAuraAngel
According to the wiki(cause I haven't watched the movies in forever), Broly is only calm because of a device on his head. Such device has no reason to be here.

Not that Broly would really need to get rid of the device. He would still have enough power to annihilate this thread.

King Kandy
Itachi wins with genjutsu.

NemeBro
Oh KK, you rebellious scamp you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.