Wolverine Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Wolverine is bloodlusted and is healed before every fight.

1. Punisher
2. Punisher/Moon Knight
3. Punisher/Moon Knight/DareDevil
4. Punisher/Moon Knight/DareDevil/Hawkeye
5. Punisher/Moon Knight/Daredevil/Hawkeye/Captain America
6. Punisher/Moon Knight/Daredevil/Hawkeye/Captain America/Gambit

How far does he make it?
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/115/1155157/marvel-universe-vs-wolverine-20110311035641995_640w.jpg

Bouboumaster
Only two of the members of the gauntlet have a shot at stopping him:
Captain America (with his shield)
Gambit

Punisher and Hawkeye are distraction. DareDevil and Moonknight are most likely a distration too, ans they don't have the means to put Wolverine down.

Nobody wins a majority against Wolverine here. The closest fight would be Captain America.

But IMO, Wolverine stop at 6.

bobbi
Any chance gambit can blow up wolverines adamantium skeleton? Or at least charge it so wolverines fleshy parts will be constantly burning/exploding.

If so then that's an easy majority for 6.

If not I still think 6 can take a majority, although not as much of one. While wolves might be a bit stronger than cap, with 5 other ppl shooting things at em that should be enough. I dont know much about moonknight but apparently he has adamantium/carbonadium weapons/armor? should be able to put up a fight as well then.

End goal in almost any vs. wolverine fight would be tie him up and throw him in a lake. Think hawkeye should have strong enough restraining type arrows (just ropes or adhesives or something) to do this. If not they might be able to jerryrig something with moonknights stuff

juggernaut74
I think Ultimate Gambit did that to Logan once but not sure if 616 can.

Scoobless
Stops at 4, Hawkeye doesn't even need the other guys.

JakeTheBank
As soon as Clint enters the fray, Logan's chances end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.