Ironfist runs the Street Fighter gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This is a comic series, so I'm hoping that it doesn't get closed.

So can Danny finish, or will one of these guys stop him?

01. Zangeif

02. Chun Li

03. Fei Long

04. Blanka

05. T-Hawk

06. Guile

07. Ken

08. Ryu

09. Bison

10. Akuma

tross
I say he stops at 9 .

Q99
The Udon comics version, I take it.

Those ones are rather strong- they all have superhuman stats and most have chi. Here is the kind of stuff a powerful chi blast can do.

The order is a bit off- Chun-Li is stronger than 3, 4, and 5 by a noticeable amount due to her chi.

Iron Fist beats Zangief, Fei Long, Blanka, and T. Hawk most of the time, Chun-Li, Guile, Ken, and Ryu are all close fights that likely could go either way (with Ryu having the best odds), and Bison and Akuma both are stronger than Danny and'll win.

JakeTheBank
Bison and Akuma are the only real threats, imo. And Ryu who has tapped into the Satsui No Hadou.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bison and Akuma are the only real threats, imo.

They've all got really impressive stats, and Chun Li, Guile, Ken, and Ryu have major chi powers too.

Sundipped
#'s 3, 8, 9, & 10 give him real problems.

786SalamKhan
I'm with everyone else; he stops at Bison.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Guile owns ... handcuff ftw

Uriel005
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Guile owns ... handcuff ftw Or sonic spam...

sean724
Bump

Omega Vision
Bison. Of course.

Batman-Prime
01. Zangeif - IF 9/10

02. Chun Li - IF 7-8/10

03. Fei Long - IF 6/10

04. Blanka - IF 9/10

05. T-Hawk - IF 10/10

06. Guile - IF 6/10

07. Ken - 5/10

08. Ryu - 5/10

09. Bison - Bison 9/10

10. Akuma - Akuma 9/10

Uriel005
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
01. Zangeif - IF 9/10

02. Chun Li - IF 7-8/10

03. Fei Long - IF 6/10

04. Blanka - IF 9/10

05. T-Hawk - IF 10/10

06. Guile - IF 6/10

07. Ken - 5/10

08. Ryu - 5/10

09. Bison - Bison 9/10

10. Akuma - Akuma 9/10 By storyline after being released from dark hadou by Gouken I'd put Ryu above Bison.

Q99
Even after that, I'd only put Ryu on the top level a couple years down the road, in the SFIII era.

And I'm still surprised by people rating Chun Li so low. She's above Cammy, who mutual-KOed with Balrog.

Mindset
Iron Fist beats all of them.

JakeTheBank
Gets to Bison at least.

carver9
Ryu, Ken gets the majority and Bison and Akuma stomps him without getting touched.

Mindset
You have no idea what you are talking about.

chipguy_okay
iron fist is actually faster than all of them besides Akuma. Still, Bison would splatter him something fierce, most likely. Ryu should currently do so as well. The other SF should fall, given Danny's superior speed, technique, and all out hitting power.

Sr J-Bieb
Iron Fist punches the first guy so hard he actually punches a hole in space which brings him back to his house. He then has a delicious meal, and then leaves and kills the entire Street Fighter roster at once.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
iron fist is actually faster than all of them besides Akuma. Still, Bison would splatter him something fierce, most likely. Ryu should currently do so as well. The other SF should fall, given Danny's superior speed, technique, and all out hitting power.

i disagree that they would all fall.

Indian guy (always forget his name), charlie and the girl who kills bison would all give IF fits, if not out right beat him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
i disagree that they would all fall.

Indian guy (always forget his name), charlie and the girl who kills bison would all give IF fits, if not out right beat him.

T. Hawk? Or do you mean Dhalsim? Technically, they're both "Indian"/

Charlie? I don't think so, unless you're basing it solely off of his Flash Justice (iirc) that cut a mountain in half?

Rose? Her soul based powers were effective on Bison because they shared the same soul, not really something that would effect IF to the same degree.

Dum Dum Dugan
T. Hawk? Or do you mean Dhalsim? Technically, they're both "Indian"/

Charlie? I don't think so, unless you're basing it solely off of his Flash Justice (iirc) that cut a mountain in half?

Rose? Her soul based powers were effective on Bison because they shared the same soul, not really something that would effect IF to the same degree.
Dhalsim. T. Hawlk would get destroyed.

I baseing it off the fact he beat both guile and chung lee down fairly easily. Also the fact he got shot through the stomach several times with mounted tarret gun. Then after that he was still able to produce enough power to not only cut a mountain in haft but take bison down with him. He wasent in a lot of issue but he showed himself to be quite powerful.

Reason i think Rose is a match is because she was capable of fighting Bison on a pretty equal footing. Which is hella impressive.

JakeTheBank
Dhalsim. T. Hawlk would get destroyed.

I baseing it off the fact he beat both guile and chung lee down fairly easily. Also the fact he got shot through the stomach several times with mounted tarret gun. Then after that he was still able to produce enough power to not only cut a mountain in haft but take bison down with him. He wasent in a lot of issue but he showed himself to be quite powerful.

Reason i think Rose is a match is because she was capable of fighting Bison on a pretty equal footing. Which is hella impressive.

Gotcha.

I think Danny would beat down Chun Li and Guile pretty easily too if he wanted to. None of them had any feats of power or skill that Danny couldn't do in the old days, let alone now. Charlie would put up a good fight, imo, but lose.

I view Rose as Bison's Drax, tbh. She's his anti-thesis, and will invariably always have an edge against him due to their spiritual connection.

Dum Dum Dugan
Gotcha.

I think Danny would beat down Chun Li and Guile pretty easily too if he wanted to. None of them had any feats of power or skill that Danny couldn't do in the old days, let alone now. Charlie would put up a good fight, imo, but lose.

I agree. I actually did not think Charlie would win either. I more thought he just give Iron Fist a good fight. Dident think Iron Fist could steam roll him like was being suggested

I view Rose as Bison's Drax, tbh. She's his anti-thesis, and will invariably always have an edge against him due to their spiritual connection.

I could see that, but I dont know she seemed pretty dam powerful. I have to re read the fight but she deff seem like some one on at least IF level.

Mindset
IF beats everyone here.

This is the comic series.

Q99
In the Udon comic series, Charlie dropped a cliff face on Bison by slicing it off with a flash kick, after he'd been shot up by a heavy machinegun. Rose blasted Bison through a large office building/lab so hard it collapsed and can make illusions copies of herself. Of course, he came back, not particularly worse for wear, one-shotted T. Hawk, then killed Rose. Bison is a beast.

And for some less uber-tier fighters, here's Chun Li and Cammy:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/SFcammyvschunli1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/SFcammyvschunli4.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/SFcammyvschunli6.jpg

Kicking Chun Li several stories into the air, higher than the building, hurts but doesn't take her out, then Chun's wide-area chi attack destroys multiple cars and the parking lot under them. Cammy's knocked out of the fight but doesn't need to go to the hospital or anything.

Udon comic SF characters are strong, fast, and tough.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
In the Udon comic series, Charlie dropped a cliff face on Bison by slicing it off with a flash kick, after he'd been shot up by a heavy machinegun. Rose blasted Bison through a large office building/lab so hard it collapsed and can make illusions copies of herself. Of course, he came back, not particularly worse for wear, one-shotted T. Hawk, then killed Rose. Bison is a beast.

And for some less uber-tier fighters, here's Chun Li and Cammy:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/SFcammyvschunli1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/SFcammyvschunli4.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/SFcammyvschunli6.jpg

Kicking Chun Li several stories into the air, higher than the building, hurts but doesn't take her out, then Chun's wide-area chi attack destroys multiple cars and the parking lot under them. Cammy's knocked out of the fight but doesn't need to go to the hospital or anything.

Udon comic SF characters are strong, fast, and tough.

yes

Mindset
That's sub-IF level.

Q99
That's "doesn't need a direct hit to cause major damage, and tough enough to take a lot of his non-IF hits in a fight," level.

And those two aren't near the level of Rose or Bison.

Mindset
But he will be hitting them then his IF.

SamZED
Danny clears it, then Juri comes out of nowhere, knocks Danny down and steps on his face FTW.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
But he will be hitting them then his IF.

He generally doesn't start out with that in a fight.

And still, the IF isn't going to stop him from getting KOed by that kikosho if she uses that in turn.

Mindset
He doesn't need to start with it, he'll finish with it.

No, but his superhuman durability will.

Q99

No, but his superhuman durability will.

A hit from that would leave him in bad shape even with his durability.

Mindset
Not really.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not really.
Yea it would. IF consistent durability is not as high as your suggesting it is.

the ninjak
Danny with a charged punch kills em. In Adon Akuma had trouble with Gen who had quick burst speed.

The average StreetFighter has insane feats when called upon but I think Danny at his best will slice or punch most if not all of this list in two.

It really is all about how Danny can withstnd damage from the fighters. And have enough time to unleash a direct attack. Bison can phase along with Akuma.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by the ninjak
Danny with a charged punch kills em. In Adon Akuma had trouble with Gen who had quick burst speed.

It really is all about how Danny can withstnd damage from the fighters. And have enough time to unleash a direct attack. Bison can phase along with Akuma.
I disagree strongly with this. they take powered up attacks all the time, with out being KOed let a lone dieing. Gen? Can you say the entire name so i know who you are speaking of.

I dont think Danny consistent durability feats are overly impressive to be honest.

LordofBrooklyn
Bison and Akuma are too versatile for Danny.

the ninjak
I disagree strongly with this. they take powered up attacks all the time, with out being KOed let a lone dieing. Gen? Can you say the entire name so i know who you are speaking of.
I dont think Danny consistent durability feats are overly impressive to be honest.

HUH? Gen. The Chinese master of Chun Li. Yun and Yang. Gen defeated Akuma in the Adon series once but when Akuma returned for a rematch Gen had cancer and barely could fight.
You strongly disagree with the fighters being able to withstand a strike that Danny has performed in the past???

Didn't Danny punch a helicarrier apart? I also quickly edited my original post. The phasers in SF will be hard to hit.

Dum Dum Dugan
HUH? Gen. The Chinese master of Chun Li. Yun and Yang. Gen defeated Akuma in the Adon series once but when Akuma returned for a rematch Gen had cancer and barely could fight.

I know him. He was an utter beast, im not sure that helps your argument. Even in his dieing state he was a beast capable of easily beasting people like chun li and pretty much any other fighter on the planet.

You strongly disagree with the fighters being able to withstand a strike that Danny has performed in the past???
I strongly disagree with people like bison and akuma not being able to withstand dany's consistent attacks.

Didn't Danny punch a helicarrier apart? I also quickly edited my original post. The phasers in SF will be hard to hit.

Yes and? I not sure why people always focus on his highest of showings and dont factor in consistency. He has had numerous writers he bound to have some crazy high feats. Does not mean every punch he throws is even remotely close to that level.

There few others that would could very well beat IF as well out side of Bison and Akuma.

Q99
I know him. He was an utter beast, im not sure that helps your argument. Even in his dieing state he was a beast capable of easily beasting people like chun li and pretty much any other fighter on the planet.

Indeed, Gen's one of the high-tier characters as well. Not quite as much as Akuma or Bison, but still a super badass.

Exactly.

Going by some of the arguments here, a fighter like Fat Cobra would never have stood the slightest chance against Danny.

The mid-tier SFs like Chun Li and Ryu would fit in just fine with the Immortal Weapons IMO, and'd be stronger than quite a few of them.

the ninjak
Then why did you ask for his full name?
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan I strongly disagree with people like bison and akuma not being able to withstand dany's consistent attacks.
They have huge feats. And my edit introduced the fact that Danny may not even most probably be able to hit them with such a strike.
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan Yes and? I not sure why people always focus on his highest of showings and dont factor in consistency. He has had numerous writers he bound to have some crazy high feats. Does not mean every punch he throws is even remotely close to that level.
Showings are showings. Feats are feats.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan There few others that would could very well beat IF as well out side of Bison and Akuma.
I agree. As I stated "It really is all about how Danny can withstnd damage from the fighters. And have enough time to unleash a direct attack. Bison can phase along with Akuma." The SFs have huge feats not only in Udon but in their earlier comics. Your "heavily disagree" argument isn't really necessary considering I factored in the fighters ability to avoid and deal out quick strikes.

But considering the list provided in the OP I believe averagely Bison and Akuma will give the best ability in avoidance. I only read so many books of the Udon series before I got bored though. Up until Balrog had his test initiations for the tournament before I got bored. So I never saw Ryu or Ken reach higher levels.

Dum Dum Dugan
Then why did you ask for his full name?
I wasent sure who you were referring to. gen was extremely small part in the comics and was short lived character, though beastly that he was.

Showings are showings. Feats are feats.
Your missing the point. Just because someone does something we dont take them simply at that one showing level. We factor it in and base it of consistency. If we dident Batman would be a friggin herald.

I agree. As I stated "It really is all about how Danny can withstnd damage from the fighters. And have enough time to unleash a direct attack. Bison can phase along with Akuma." The SFs have huge feats not only in Udon but in their earlier comics. Your "heavily disagree" argument isn't really necessary considering I factored in the fighters ability to avoid and deal out quick strikes.
It is warrented because you are pretending Danny would kill them if he landed a punch which is not accurate at all.

Originally posted by Q99
Indeed, Gen's one of the high-tier characters as well. Not quite as much as Akuma or Bison, but still a super badass.

Exactly.

Going by some of the arguments here, a fighter like Fat Cobra would never have stood the slightest chance against Danny.

The mid-tier SFs like Chun Li and Ryu would fit in just fine with the Immortal Weapons IMO, and'd be stronger than quite a few of them.

Completely agree. People feat skewer far to much with Danny.

the ninjak
I wasent sure who you were referring to. gen was extremely small part in the comics and was short lived character, though beastly that he was.
Gen dude. A major character in the Alpha series. He was shortlived I agree but with quick attacks and skill he defeated Akuma. Which raises many points.

Your missing the point. Just because someone does something we dont take them simply at that one showing level. We factor it in and base it of consistency. If we dident Batman would be a friggin herald.
Danny has recently displayed feats that I beleive would kill most of the list. If the hit lands.

It is warrented because you are pretending Danny would kill them if he landed a punch which is not accurate at all.
I'm not pretending...He slices beings in half. Punches structures apart. I admit I'm no IF expert but I've seen his rise to power evr since he joined the Avengers.

In regards to the list I reckon he ends at Bison.

Dum Dum Dugan
Gen dude. A major character in the Alpha series. He was shortlived I agree but with quick attacks and skill he defeated Akuma. Which raises many points.

I know who he is, whats your point?

Danny has recently displayed feats that I beleive would kill most of the list. If the hit lands.

Again you keep using single isntances as if every punch he throws is that powerful there not. And again Akuma and Bison ect. have taken chi amp shots before and kept on fighting. Think you underestimate just how durable some of the street fighter characters are.

I'm not pretending...He slices beings in half. Punches structures apart. I admit I'm no IF expert but I've seen his rise to power evr since he joined the Avengers.

I own them all, whats your point? He not potrayed consistently beyond really any of the high level street fighter characters in that series at all. Yes he beat most of them on the list, but many of them would give him fits. And Character like Akuma, Bison, Rose, Dhalsim ect. could beat him

the ninjak
I own them all, whats your point?
You own them??? lol/

He not potrayed consistently beyond really any of the high level street fighter characters in that series at all. Yes he beat most of them on the list, but many of them would give him fits. And Character like Akuma, Bison, Rose, Dhalsim ect. could beat him

Rose and Dhalsim are not on the list so my original post stands still strong. Dhalsim can create powerful telepathic attcks that subdue his opponents in confused focused fire. Rose is one of my 3 favourite SFs! Ken, Bison and Rose. She can create a defensive attack that returns its offenders power straight back at her opponent. Not to mention her more exotic Druidic powers. Rose is a BEAST! She is simply my favourite female SF and I beleive the most powerful but she isn't on the OP list.

Mindset
Yea it would. IF consistent durability is not as high as your suggesting it is. Except that it is.

Dum Dum Dugan
Except that it is.
he not

How durable do you think IF is?

Mindset
Prove it.

Dum Dum Dugan
You own them??? lol/

Rose and Dhalsim are not on the list so my original post stands still strong. Dhalsim can create powerful telepathic attcks that subdue his opponents in confused focused fire. Rose is one of my 3 favourite SFs! Ken, Bison and Rose. She can create a defensive attack that returns its offenders power straight back at her opponent. Not to mention her more exotic Druidic powers. Rose is a BEAST! She is simply my favourite female SF and I beleive the most powerful but she isn't on the OP list.
Yes I own ever single new avengers comic.

And it doesent. Akuma and Bison can both tank IF attacks. They not going to be put down by a single consistent shot by danny. hell many of the people on the list could tank average IF attack.

Dum Dum Dugan
Prove it.
You prove it, I dont need to prove a negative, you need to prove he on that level.

Also how about you actually define the level of durability you actually think IF is at.

Mindset
Concession accepted.

Dum Dum Dugan
Concession accepted.
in your dreams perhaps.

Again define the actual level you think IF durability is at. It a simple question yet you won't answer it, interesting.

OneDumbG0
Any scans of other impressive feats by the Street Fighters from the comics?

Mindset
in your dreams perhaps.

Again define the actual level you think IF durability is at. It a simple question yet you won't answer it, interesting. Durable enough to take SF attacks and beat them.

the ninjak
Yes I own ever single new avengers comic.
So do I. I actually for some reason thought you meant SF.w

And it doesent. Akuma and Bison can both tank IF attacks. They not going to be put down by a single consistent shot by danny. hell many of the people on the list could tank average IF attack.

So you're agreeing with me now?
As I stated when I said he stops at Bison. You brought up Rose and Dhalsim for some reason.

But the simple truth is Bison can be defeated by PURE INTENT strikes. Which by canon Ryu and Ken hurt him with in "many" canons. Danny's Dragon Fist is pure and will give Bison quite the challenge regardless of his phase abilities. Though this is based upon other forms of media. Bison focuses on Psycho Power which is the power of pure injustice and rage. Pure power can blast through Bison's Chi and hurt him.
But this is based upon other media which is why I said Danny only reaches Bison in this thread.

Danny could well defeat Bison......Akuma I don't know.

Q99
Eh, that Kikosho would probably take him out of the fight. It's more than what Fat Cobra took him out with.

And the SF characters, especially Akuma and Bison, are super-tough as well.

Huh? 'Pure intent' strikes?

I've never even heard of those, and the Udon comics don't mention them.

When those two have pure hearts and goals, they fight harder, but I'll note neither have ever beaten Bison one on one.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Any scans of other impressive feats by the Street Fighters from the comics?

Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to find them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, that Kikosho would probably take him out of the fight. It's more than what Fat Cobra took him out with.

And IF has taken much more than what FC did.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99

When those two have pure hearts and goals, they fight harder, but I'll note neither have ever beaten Bison one on one.

Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to find them. Didn't Ryu beat him in SF2 movie?

Q99
And most of the time, what FC did will take him down. That he has a few outliers doesn't change that, powerful hits from martial artists with enhanced stats *will* cause major damage to him.

Didn't Ryu beat him in SF2 movie?

Different continuity.

To give you an idea, in the Alpha games, Bison at his peak fought:
All 13 dolls including Cammy. Ken and Sakura at the same time until Ryu showed up after breaking mind control (possibly with Sagat on Ryu's side there too) and he decided to retreat (since he had already lost Ryu as a potential subject). Rose, who kinda-sorta 'died'. And finally Charlie, Guile and Chun-Li at the same time, with Charlie sacrificing his life to hold off Bison so the others could escape.

All in a row, on the same day, without rest in between. He's stronger in Alpha than he is during SF2 itself, but still.

Ryu is considered to have the potential to be uber tier, which is why Bison and Akuma want him, but potential in the sense of 'down the road'. Akuma wants him to unlock his dark power precisely because he feels without it, Ryu won't be able to reach his level (though in the games, this is eventually proved wrong).

In the Udon comics, it's definitely still 'potential to fight Bison and Akuma, but definitely not yet on the same level' stage. Rose lost to Bison and she's the one who flung him through an office building hard enough to collapse it.

psycho gundam
aw shit, i only have the "re-match" (with a leukemia ravaged gen)uploaded. i have to find the comic for the fight when gen beat a young gouki

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/akumafg9.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/akuma2nr2.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/akuma3hk2.jpg

Mindset
Most of the time IF can take superhuman hits and keep fighting. It's not an outlier.

You weren't talking about the udon cont.

In SF Alpha neither Ken nor Ryu are as strong as they are now.

the ninjak
Originally posted by psycho gundam
aw shit, i only have the "re-match" (with a leukemia ravaged gen)uploaded. i have to find the comic for the fight when gen beat a young gouki

Cheers Psycho.

Originally posted by Q99

I was refering to the Street Fighter V animated series. I know it's not canon though.

Q99
Most of the time IF can take superhuman hits and keep fighting. It's not an outlier.

He can take *some* hits, but they hurt. He can't ignore them or shrug them to the point that they don't matter like you're implying.

He took hits in the Fat Cobra fight, but it's perfectly in line with his normal performance for him to go down after repeated hits.

Taking superhuman hits is normal for his opponents too.

That's the main one we're using in this thread.

We can mention other ones for comparison, but it's the Udon comics versions- wherein Ryu's well behind Bison- that's actually fighting.

Yes, but they were still pretty strong, and there were a whole ton of fighters there, including Charlie, who's stronger than Ryu himself.

Mindset
He can take a lot of superhuman hits and keep fighting...

No, it wasn't, did you read the ninjak post you replied to?

Charlie isn't stronger than Ryu.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99

Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to find them.

Do you have any Kikosha scans?

psycho gundam
Charlie isn't stronger than Ryu. per the udon comic, Charlie did have one of the largest area effect feats when he did his big flask kick move and cut a large section off of a cliff, though he was under the influence of the psycho power

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
per the udon comic, Charlie did have one of the largest area effect feats when he did his big flask kick move and cut a large section off of a cliff, though he was under the influence of the psycho power He was talking about SF Alpha.

Q99
He can take a lot of superhuman hits and keep fighting...

Yes, and he can be taken down by enough of them, like Fat Cobra and other fighters in that range show. I.e. SF characters can take him down.

Not sure if you did. He commented on 'pure intent strikes in many canons'. I then mentioned that Udon continuity wasn't one of them. So yes, I was talking about Udon.

He's stronger than Ryu in both Alpha and the Udon comics.

In the games, Ryu surpasses him *eventually* (due to Ryu not being dead), but not until after SFII.

In Udon, well, he's definitely got better feats, and was able to pwn Guile and Chun-Li in a row. Ryu's good but he's not "Beat two foes of that level" good.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Do you have any Kikosha scans?

Kikosho is this one

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, and he can be taken down by enough of them, like Fat Cobra and other fighters in that range show. I.e. SF characters can take him down.

Not sure if you did. He commented on 'pure intent strikes in many canons'. I then mentioned that Udon continuity wasn't one of them. So yes, I was talking about Udon.

He's stronger than Ryu in both Alpha and the Udon comics.

In the games, Ryu surpasses him *eventually* (due to Ryu not being dead), but not until after SFII.

In Udon, well, he's definitely got better feats, and was able to pwn Guile and Chun-Li in a row. Ryu's good but he's not "Beat two foes of that level" good.

Kikosho is this one You keep bringing up FC, at the time he was faster and stronger than IF... These characters are not on FC's level.

Ryu is stronger than Charlie in the games.

Q99
You keep bringing up FC, at the time he was faster and stronger than IF... These characters are not on FC's level.

What makes you say that? They've got greatest destructive power than most of the Immortal Weapons, to be sure. They've got across-the-board superhuman stats, often at very high level. Superhuman toughness, strength, agility, speed...

Heck, Bison and Akuma are way stronger than Fat Cobra.

That's sorta why I'm bringing him up- you keep acting like the SF characters aren't even in IF's league, but some of them are stronger by feats than people who've beat him.

In gameplay, E. Honda is often a better character for tournaments than Bison. Doesn't mean Honda is stronger, that's just how gameplay works, it's meant to be balanced.

In the game plot, Charlie is stronger than Ryu.

Guile and Ryu are pretty close. Charlie is significantly stronger than Guile.

And again, we're using Udon canon primarily.

Q99
Ok, on the lack of good scans, I made some. Rose and Bison this time.

To open:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/BisonvsThawk.jpg

Bison one-shots (the 7'7", 360 lbs) T. Hawk. For a starter. Then Rose steps in, blocks one of his shots, then:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/BisonvsRose1.jpg

Because Rose is an overpowered badass.

So, Bison's out, right? Or at least stunned?

No.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/BisonvsRose2.jpg

Next page, he electrocutes her, then Cammy futilely attacks and is captured (Cammy is strong enough to mutually-KO with Balrog in this continuity, btw).

That is the power of M. Bison. His every attack makes craters in the ground and hitting him into a 7-story building hard enough to collapse it barely slows him down.

jinzin
That's not even his full power. Didn't he level a village?

the ninjak
Originally posted by jinzin
That's not even his full power. Didn't he level a village?

Yes in a show of power to prove his evil to embrace the Psycho Power, Bison in the first few Udon issues. Murdered an entire Druid encampment.

He just exploded the lot of em. Left a huge crater in the ground.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, on the lack of good scans, I made some. Rose and Bison this time.

To open:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/BisonvsThawk.jpg

Bison one-shots (the 7'7", 360 lbs) T. Hawk. For a starter. Then Rose steps in, blocks one of his shots, then:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/BisonvsRose1.jpg

Because Rose is an overpowered badass.

So, Bison's out, right? Or at least stunned?

No.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/BisonvsRose2.jpg

Next page, he electrocutes her, then Cammy futilely attacks and is captured (Cammy is strong enough to mutually-KO with Balrog in this continuity, btw).

That is the power of M. Bison. His every attack makes craters in the ground and hitting him into a 7-story building hard enough to collapse it barely slows him down.

That's bad ass.

Q99
Personally I'd say Prince of Orphans is the only Immortal Weapon who'd be able to put up a good fight against the high tiers.

Yes in a show of power to prove his evil to embrace the Psycho Power, Bison in the first few Udon issues. Murdered an entire Druid encampment.

He just exploded the lot of em. Left a huge crater in the ground.

Rose's origin story, even. Sole survivor and all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.