Hulks vs. Sinestro Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
WB Hulk
Skaar
Rulk w/ original absorbtion powers
Hiro Kala w/ WM

Vs.

Sinestro
Suberboy Prime
Cyborg Superman
Mongul w/ rings

Fight on Sakaar

Who wins?

Sirius77
Sinestro Corps.

vansonbee
Hulks

TheHulk
HULKS GET READY SMASH!!

Prep-Man
SC.

solid ground
Suberboy Prime solo's the field

JakeTheBank
Sinestro Corps.

DarkSaint85
Hank takes control of the tech on Sakaar, then obedience-disks Rulk/Hiro and Skaar. Sinestro BFRs WB Hulk. Then they all gang up on the remaining Hulks.

quanchi112
Hulks win.

Sin I AM
skaar and hiro-kala get pummeled....hulk is not beating prime, BUT for some reason i think Rulk maybe able to absorb the lanterns energy...BUT its not going to be enough to kill hank or stop sinestro from bfr him...which leaves hulk to get stomped or just transported to space and used asa floating punching bag

Stoic
Hulks win

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulks win

how

Stoic
pretty much for the same reasons that you believe that the SC wins. Many of the SC simply would be unable to deal with Rulk, or the damaging power that the Hulk going berserk would have on them, add in the Old Power, and you have a very exotic mix of powers in play. It's just my opinion though.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hank takes control of the tech on Sakaar, then obedience-disks Rulk/Hiro and Skaar. Sinestro BFRs WB Hulk. Then they all gang up on the remaining Hulks.

That would be insane. CS would pretty much be unstoppable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That would be insane. CS would pretty much be unstoppable. More wishful thinking.

abhilegend
Sinestro corps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.