Alan Scott/Larfleeze vs Lord Mar-vell/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Alan has access to Star Heart.

No bfring. Who wins?

iceman24567
Team one mostly because of agent orange

Uriel005
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one mostly because of agent orange Agent Orange is highly impressive.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 is higly badass, but I don't think they can overcome Larfleeze with their own means.

Cogito
I would consider Alan and Larfleeze to be pretty comparable to Thanos. Mar-vell is obviously lesser.

Therefore Team 1 wins

MF DELPH
Yeah, team 1. Plus the numbers advantage would be ridiculous once Larfleeze cuts loose.

JakeTheBank
Team Alan.

quanchi112
Team Thanos. Larfleeze's overrated status took major hits after his first couple of issues. He was a flash in the pan.

iceman24567
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Yeah, team 1. Plus the numbers advantage would be ridiculous once Larfleeze cuts loose. Plus he has a guardian as a "pet"

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team Alan.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Thanos. Larfleeze's overrated status took major hits after his first couple of issues. He was a flash in the pan.

All of the pre-reboot Lantern stuff is still canon. He still owned a group of Controllers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
All of the pre-reboot Lantern stuff is still canon. He still owned a group of Controllers. Yes, and seeing as how easily the guardians have been dealt with as well I am not impressed. One showing doesn't make the other showings not count. I look at the entire history not focus narrowly on a few appearances.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Agent Orange is highly impressive.

I think Alan was equally impressive. His constructs were fighting the JLA/JSA just like AO.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Alan was equally impressive. His constructs were fighting the JLA/JSA just like AO. I don't think Alan is as impressive as Orange

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think Alan is as impressive as Orange

Thems fightin' words! starwars

I'm going with Team 2. But Team 1 gives them absolute hell because of Alan and the StarHeart. Team 2 barely edges Team 1 out. 5.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.