Super Boy Prime vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
SBP vs Hyperion, Sentry (no void), Gladiator, Wonderman and Blue Marvel. Who wins???

Uriel005
Wonderman presents the biggest problem imo given his ionic form. That said I think so long as Prime gets rid of Blue or Sentry early on he stands a fair chance assuming he can overcome Wonderman's energy form.

Sirius77
Prime.

solid ground
a Trans vs Mid heralds ? Rly?

TheHulk
Team Marvel

Prep-Man
Prime.

carver9
Marvel STOMPS

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
Marvel STOMPS

Why? I'm very curious to know.

And a Sentry with no Void isn't Sentry at all!

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Why? I'm very curious to know.

And a Sentry with no Void isn't Sentry at all!

Prime has never taken on a team of high Heralds at this caliber, Heralds that are willing to kill without remorse. Prime has some good showings but not this good. A mentally stable Sentry could give Prime a hellava fight.

iceman24567
A mental stable Sentry gets wrecked by a serious Prime no expression

the ninjak
Prime has never taken on a team of high Heralds at this caliber, Heralds that are willing to kill without remorse. Prime has some good showings but not this good. A mentally stable Sentry could give Prime a hellava fight.

Damn if Sentry alone can give him a fight the team wins. Even though Punisher was able to avoid a Sentry that was intent to capture him.
If flying speed bricks can take the man down the why the whole reputation?
I admit I've read nothing on Prime but I assumed he had insane feats. Was it just his suit? If so and Prime was nothing more than an evil Superman team should net wins.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Damn if Sentry alone can give him a fight the team wins. Even though Punisher was able to avoid a Sentry that was intent to capture him.
If flying speed bricks can take the man down the why the whole reputation?
I admit I've read nothing on Prime but I assumed he had insane feats. Was it just his suit? If so and Prime was nothing more than an evil Superman team should net wins.

IMO Prime is stronger than Superman but I can't remember a instance of him taking on a group of High Heralds, especially with the strength and versatility this team have. Prime have hellava fts, very impressive but its not enough to give him the edge in this fight.

As for your Punished statement..lol..Sentry was toying with Punisher.

the ninjak
As for your Punished statement..lol..Sentry was toying with Punisher.

True Sentry held back alot during such fights in those days.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, I don't see Prime having an easy time with this fight. At all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.