Majestic VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Classic Majestros

VS

Thanos- Current version

Monarch or Madman?

solid ground
Thanos should destroy him

Endless Mike
Give Maj prep

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Give Maj prep

Majestic doesn't need prep.

He has the intellect to create any technology he needs to defeat Thanos and the speed to manufacture it in seconds.

Physically he is superior to Thanos in every way and unlike several of the heralds Thanos has fought, he will be willing to kill from the start of the fight.

carver9
Who has Majestic beat that puts him above Thanos?

JakeTheBank
Thanos, typically.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Who has Majestic beat that puts him above Thanos?

Majestic hasn't fought a Thanos type character but that doesn't negate the skillset he posesses.

Intellect- At least a Reed level intellect or possibly higher.

Strength and speed- Pre-Crisis Superman level strength and speed.

Tech- If he needs it Majestic can create almost anything within seconds.

Training- Majestros is a warrior with more than a millenia of experience.

To turn the question on you, who has Thanos beat WITHOUT prep that puts him aboe Majestic.

No AOD, Cosmic Cube, Infinity Gauntlet, months of prep etc.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Majestic hasn't fought a Thanos type character but that doesn't negate the skillset he posesses.

Intellect- At least a Reed level intellect or possibly higher.

Strength and speed- Pre-Crisis Superman level strength and speed.

Tech- If he needs it Majestic can create almost anything within seconds.

Training- Majestros is a warrior with more than a millenia of experience.

To turn the question on you, who has Thanos beat WITHOUT prep that puts him aboe Majestic.

No AOD, Cosmic Cube, Infinity Gauntlet, months of prep etc.

Majestic is an equal to people like Thor, Surfer, and Supes. People in this tier isn't beating Thanos 1 on 1.

Enzeru
Majestic is an equal to people like Thor, Surfer, and Supes.

Bullcrap.

And Majestic destroyed Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enzeru
Bullcrap.

And Majestic destroyed Thanos.

Why is it bullcrap? Do you think Majestic is below or above them?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why is it bullcrap? Do you think Majestic is below or above them?

If I may.

Thor- Majestic is significantly faster, stronger, and more intelligent than Thor. The speed and tech capabilities put him levels ahead of Thor.

Superman- Majestros is Superman at the PC level. That clearly puts him above his range. While Superman's intelligence is greatly downplayed I don't believe he is as smart as Majestros.

Silver Surfer- The Surfer comes the closest out of the group but as DOOM showed the power cosmic can be siphoned. Majestic comes up with that device in no time and renders him powerless.

Nihilist
Thanos takes a high majority.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos takes a high majority.

I give the Mad Titan 2 out of 10 with the 2nd victory as a Happy New Year gift to you. cool

Nihilist
I give the Mad Titan 2 out of 10 with the 2nd victory as a Happy New Year gift to you. cool lol dont make me laugh.

LordofBrooklyn
lol dont make me laugh.

Thanos wins the first because of the element of surprise in terms of Majestros being unaware of his abilities.

That is all he gets and barely at that.

A punch from Majestros should be equal to one by Warrior Madness Thor( It wasn't true WM according to Odin) which caused Thanos to retreat and get a weapon. With his speed he delivers SEVERAL of these blows on Thanos.

Majestros's vision allows him to rearrange any offensive and defensive tech Thanos has almost instantly. He showed this ability with the Eradicator and accomplished the feat almost instantly.

Nihilist
Thanos wins the first because of the element of surprise in terms of Majestros being unaware of his abilities.

A punch from Majestros should be equal to one by Warrior Madness Thor( It wasn't true WM according to Odin) which caused Thanos to retreat and get a weapon. With his speed he delivers SEVERAL of these blows on Thanos.Thanos took 3 consecutive blows from Thor being amped by the power gem and Majestic has never showed to be anything close to what PG Thor did, laughing out loud at Thanos running from 1 punch from Maj..he took 2 hits from Magus backed by 5 infinity gems.

And thats gonna do what to Thanos every thing his tech does he can and has on panel shown to with his own powers, Majestic gets blasted to bits by Thanos various ep powers.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos took 3 consecutive blows from Thor being amped by the power gem and Majestic has never showed to be anything close to what PG Thor did, laughing out loud at Thanos running from 1 punch from Maj..he took 2 hits from Magus backed by 5 infinity gems.

And thats gonna do what to Thanos every thing his tech does he can and has on panel shown to with his own powers, Majestic gets blasted to bits by Thanos various ep powers.

SPEED- Speed adds to the level of force exerted on an object. Majestros firing PC Superman level punches at superspeed is enough to topple Thanos.

DEFENSE- Majestro's speed and tech capabilities keep the damage he sustains to a minimum. EP is ineffective if you can't hit the target.

TECH- When Thanos does land some offense Majestros can create tech to protect himself from the damage long enough to carry the fight.

Nihilist
SPEED- Speed adds to the level of force exerted on an object. Majestros firing PC Superman level punches at superspeed is enough to topple Thanos. LOL pc Superman lvl punches, PG Thor punches never "toppled" Thanos used the gun because of Thor not being able to be damaged due to the PG givng Thor insane durability..Maj doesnt have that luxury

Speed dont matter as much as people like to wank it, the only time Thanos has had any real trouble with speed was Runner with the time gime.

Cant hit!! Thanos can and has fired off Omni directional blasts which cover a wide area, so he dont need to target Magestic with a specific blast.

When he land some offense Maj will be oin no fit state to do shit.

LordofBrooklyn
LOL pc Superman lvl punches, PG Thor punches never "toppled" Thanos used the gun because of Thor not being able to be damaged due to the PG givng Thor insane durability..Maj doesnt have that luxury

Speed dont matter as much as people like to wank it, the only time Thanos has had any real trouble with speed was Runner with the time gime.

Cant hit!! Thanos can and has fired off Omni directional blasts which cover a wide area, so he dont need to target Magestic with a specific blast.

When he land some offense Maj will be oin no fit state to do shit.

Thanos used the gun in an Indiana Jones tribute move. This guy is stomping me and I need a gun to survive.

You are conveniently downplaying speed as a factor. If Majestros is landing scores of blows before Thanos can react that is an advantage.

You are not saying that PC Superman level punches arent enough to damage Thanos are you?

I like Majestros's chances of surving Thanos's attacks to a greater level than Thor and Surfer did.

Nihilist
Thanos used the gun in an Indiana Jones tribute move. This guy is stomping me and I need a gun to survive.PG Thor>>>>>>>Majestic, which is fact based on what PG Thor did, and if you call making Thanos nose trickle with blood a little bit a stomp when Thanos landed as many punches plus a couple of blast that rocked PG Thor.

Which he wont land "scores"of blows before Thanos can react, as Thanos has shown he can and will react to various speeds including Ganymede who speed blitzed Surfer.

Why because it says PC, as if all PC Supermans punches were awesome right!!

Based on what? the weakest vesrion of Thanos dropped Thor in two shots, ko'd Surfer in 3 and killed him in 6 with ease, hell he killed Adam Warlock who had the soul gem in 1 omni directional blast and again that was the pre death weak Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Originlly posted by LordofBrooklyn
If I may.

Thor- Majestic is significantly faster, stronger, and more intelligent than Thor. The speed and tech capabilities put him levels ahead of Thor.

Superman- Majestros is Superman at the PC level. That clearly puts him above his range. While Superman's intelligence is greatly downplayed I don't believe he is as smart as Majestros.

Silver Surfer- The Surfer comes the closest out of the group but as DOOM showed the power cosmic can be siphoned. Majestic comes up with that device in no time and renders him powerless.

Wow.

Concerning Thor, yes, Majestic is faster than Thor, but it's not this unbeatable advantage when compared to what Thor can and has done. Significantly stronger? I highly doubt it. He's smarter than Thor, though.

Uh, Majestic is not equal to PC Superman, assuming you mean PC Superman as in his ridiculous high end showings. I seriously don't know how you think Majestic is clearly above his range?

Dr. Doom is smarter than Majestic, so that doesn't really matter.

Judging from your opinions, you must think Majestic is a High Trans or low Skyfather level character, which is absolutely not true.

Badabing
Thanos is overrated. He can barely be considered Darkseid-light.

biscuits

Prep-Man
I think Doom would make a good villain for Majestic.

JakeTheBank
Doom is the best villain, period.

Prep-Man
He's not my fav, but whatev.

JakeTheBank
He should be. sneer

Prep-Man
He's not even in my top 10.

shifty

Maybe top 20. Right behind Magneto. Yeah, I went there.

JakeTheBank
Warned for trolling. uhuh

Stoic
I'm still trying to understand how Classic Majestic could even be classified within the PC realm? If he was, wouldn't he have taken Captain Atom, or Union apart with ease (unless of course those were low showings)? Also isn't against forum rules for an opponent to bring in outside aid, such as weaponry that they don't carry around with them as standard gear?

Thanos IMO will beat him handily, they simply aren't on the same level.

RLY

You are conveniently downplaying speed as a factor. If Majestros is landing scores of blows before Thanos can react that is an advantage.

You are not saying that PC Superman level punches arent enough to damage Thanos are you?

I like Majestros's chances of surving Thanos's attacks to a greater level than Thor and Surfer did.

i Love how you just troll and state all kind of bullshit without backing it up, you bring ignorant statings saying majestic is PC level like its a fact,majestic never did anything even close to PC levels, show me majestic feats to support your claim otherwise you can shove that bullshit back up your a$$.

majestic is just a high herald, for f^ck sake he got one shotted by superman, he gets stalemated most of his fights and gets owned by some unkown aliens, this majestic overhype thing is really getting anoying since he is another superman clone that for some reason people are trying to hype way above what he really is

cdtm
Majestic- Classic Majestros

VS

Thanos- Current version

Monarch or Madman?

Give Maj his sword, and he gets fair odds.

Or maybe one sided prep, as Maj's higher end prep feats stand along side Reeds or Dooms.

In a straight physical contest, Thanos should win.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Doom would make a good villain for Majestic.

Me too. big grin

With their egos, they'd be in a perpetual state of one-upman-ship, and it would be awesome.

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
Give Maj his sword, and he gets fair odds.

Or maybe one sided prep, as Maj's higher end prep feats stand along side Reeds or Dooms.

In a straight physical contest, Thanos should win. maj doesn't really need prep time.. he'll build stuff... during the fight and go through 5-6 prototypes.

abhilegend
Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
maj doesn't really need prep time.. he'll build stuff... during the fight and go through 5-6 prototypes.

Where does he get the parts to build stuff?

zopzop
How is this not closed for spite? Thanos wrecks Maj.

Mshinu
Spite. Thanos grabs Maj and whishbones him. Craaackk! Not pretty at all.

Prep-Man
Or Maj cuts Thanos head off with his blades.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
Where does he get the parts to build stuff? hell if I know but knowing Majestros it's hidden within his skintight suit.... compressed. Otherwise known as the massive rod shoved up his ass keeping him perpetually upright and walking like he uses too much starch on his clothing.

KuRuPT Thanosi

A punch from Majestros should be equal to one by Warrior Madness Thor( It wasn't true WM according to Odin) which caused Thanos to retreat and get a weapon. With his speed he delivers SEVERAL of these blows on Thanos.

Majestros's vision allows him to rearrange any offensive and defensive tech Thanos has almost instantly. He showed this ability with the Eradicator and accomplished the feat almost instantly.

It's clear you don't know how the forums work. EACH FIGHT IS AN ENTIRELY NEW FIGHT. They don't learn from each subsequent fight, it is as if they just met for the first tim again. So using your theory on the first fight... I guess Thanos would win a clear majority eh?

Second, Thanos has been stated to be smarter or as smart as the top minds in marvel. So how is Majestic smarter than him again?

Badabing
The Battle
Due to some confusion, I will highlight this now. Unless otherwise specified in the opening post, the matches are one fight. The use of a character winning 7/10 is just to highlight a percentage or odds. There has never been anything in the rules which states there are 10 separate fights.

Msiah

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
How is this not closed for spite? Thanos wrecks Maj.

Spite?

You can't be serious!

Majestros alters the very environment they fight in with his powers. He can change any and all tech Thanos uses in the fight as well. Physically he is stronger and more importantly faster than Thanos.

cdtm
He can also channel cosmic power, if necessary.

quanchi112
Spite?

You can't be serious!

Majestros alters the very environment they fight in with his powers. He can change any and all tech Thanos uses in the fight as well. Physically he is stronger and more importantly faster than Thanos. laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

It's true, he can channel reality altering power.

Made a duplicate of the sun with it.

Booster

quanchi112
It's true, he can channel reality altering power.

Made a duplicate of the sun with it. I was laughing at the claim he's stronger than Thanos. It's clear he's on the same level as Superman and to say this level is stronger than Thanos is simply incorrect. I am laughing also at the cbr type manner in which this poster is handling Majestic.

cdtm
I was laughing at the claim he's stronger than Thanos. It's clear he's on the same level as Superman and to say this level is stronger than Thanos is simply incorrect. I am laughing also at the cbr type manner in which this poster is handling Majestic.

All I'll say, is Maj ain't beating down Thanos. No way, no how.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Booster
i dont know where all that majestic wanking came from seriously but he is just a high herald, he got one shotted by superman, stalemated by nobodies and owned by unkown aliens , who did he ever beat? Blue Superman humiliated him and made him back out of the fight

These instances would be called an abberation and by KMC rules all characters are performing at optimum levels.

cdtm
Originally posted by Booster
Blue Superman humiliated him and made him back out of the fight

We only saw the first attack, both agreed not to fight after talking, and Blue Superman can likely beat normal Superman.

And you clearly know nothing about Majestic.

LordofBrooklyn
I was laughing at the claim he's stronger than Thanos. It's clear he's on the same level as Superman and to say this level is stronger than Thanos is simply incorrect. I am laughing also at the cbr type manner in which this poster is handling Majestic.

I gave Nihilist a New Year's gift and I extend the same to you.

Thanos receives an extra 10% as a gift bringing his odds of victory to 20%.

http://imageshack.us/f/512/solarsystem070dm.jpg/

If he can alter the structure of an entire planet I think he can give the dread zucchini some problems.

http://imageshack.us/f/138/spaceship50qi.jpg/

That is Majestic taking a brisk warm up flight from the Earth to Pluto while holding a mega-sized prison. All in under 2.5 hours. A MINOR example of speed and power.

http://imageshack.us/f/69/majesticdc128ho.jpg/

This shows how Majestic easily negates any tech advantage Thanos should have.

This is just a sample to ease your pain a bit

Kurupt Thanosi, Nihilist, Quanchi, plan your responses all at once to make things easier for me! cool

I'll wait on Team Thanos.

cdtm
That is Majestic taking a brisk warm up flight from the Earth to Pluto while holding a mega-sized prison. All in under 2.5 hours. A MINOR example of speed and power.

Yes, that is minor for Maj. He's gone 13 parsecs within one or two thought balloons. That's 3.26 light years X 13.

Needless to say, that puts him way, way faster than 100c. Hell, doing one light year in a day would put him beyond that.

Nihilist

If he can alter the structure of an entire planet I think he can give the dread zucchini some problems.

Kurupt Thanosi, Nihilist, Quanchi, plan your responses all at once to make things easier for me! cool

I'll wait on Team Thanos. I already gave you a respone to your post which you seem to have just ignored for some reason laughing out loud

Stoic
These instances would be called an abberation and by KMC rules all characters are performing at optimum levels.

The only thing that runs contrary to what you are saying is that the OP states that this is Classic Majestic. I simply can't see how he has done anything beyond what the Silver Surfer has done, and Thanos took the Surfer's full blast to the face as if he were taking a warm shower. I think Thanos would literally scare the hell out of Majestic once he realizes exactly what it is that he is up against... I mean primal, unadulterated shyt in the pants, fear.

cdtm
The only thing that runs contrary to what you are saying is that the OP states that this is Classic Majestic.

Pre Wildstorm reboot, likely.

That's when he had all his best feats.

Stoic
Pre Wildstorm reboot, likely.

That's when he had all his best feats.

That's weird because I have most of Majestic's Image comic appearances, and he never once gave me the impression that he was anywhere close to Thanos. One poster actually commented on one of his Pre-WildStorm appearances,against Superman Blue, and it was far from Pre-Crisis in terms of Holy crap, he moved a star by just flying past it power.

quanchi112

I'll wait on Team Thanos. I know little of Majestic but enough to know he's another Superman character in the same tier as Thor, Surfer, Superman. I recall captain Atom besting him before as well. You are exaggerating him. Hulk, Thor, etc. also have awesome feats that doesn't mean they suddenly dominate villains above their weight class. I mean captain Atom and he also stated he didn't even hit as hard as Superman. That's called a direct comparison.

cdtm
That's weird because I have most of Majestic's Image comic appearances, and he never once gave me the impression that he was anywhere close to Thanos. One poster actually commented on one of his Pre-WildStorm appearances,against Superman Blue, and it was far from Pre-Crisis in terms of Holy crap, he moved a star by just flying past it power.

I mean pre soft reboot from Captain Atom: Armageddon.

He didn't really define what he meant by "classic" Maj, but personally I consider Image and early Wildstorm Majestic the same character... It's after the reboot that he became a fascist ******* who used his strength more than his brains.

TheOneFirestorm
Spite?

You can't be serious!

Majestros alters the very environment they fight in with his powers. He can change any and all tech Thanos uses in the fight as well. Physically he is stronger and more importantly faster than Thanos.

Also Mr.Majestic is a better fighter. If it's hand to hand Thanos would get owned.

Badabing
Thermos loses.

zeel
Majestic doesn't need prep.

He has the intellect to create any technology he needs to defeat Thanos and the speed to manufacture it in seconds.

Physically he is superior to Thanos in every way and unlike several of the heralds Thanos has fought, he will be willing to kill from the start of the fight.

Majestic is NOT thanos physical superior. Can he beat thanos? hmmm prolly not but he puts up a good fight, However i will say he does better then superman does or say captian marvel would. As far as majestic being PC supes physical equal all I have to say is LOL.

guy222
thanos takes it

PillarofOsiris
lol@ people saying Majestic equals pre crisis superman in strength. Where do people get this stuff. I've heard the same stupidity about gladiator. Majestic is roughly equal to Pre Reboot Superman, although I'd put Supes ahead of him. Neither one is beating Thanos. End of thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Thermos loses. Sounds like some weak new Superman villain. As for the thread mighty Thanos reigns supreme.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Badabing
Thermos loses.

thumb up

Uriel005
Majestic is an equal to people like Thor, Surfer, and Supes. People in this tier isn't beating Thanos 1 on 1. kinda not really. His weapons are designed to cut people like himself like butter and creation engine blades were standard equip towards the end of his run. Thanos biggest advantage here is unkillable and durability and creation engine blades definitely negates the durability and possibly the whole immunity to death thing depending on how you think the creation engine would stack against death. I personally don't think it would kill Thanos but it will definitely hurt.

ThereIsHope
I think I said it in another thread. Dont you guys get tired of kissing big purple butt?

ThereIsHope
Sounds like some weak new Superman villain. As for the thread mighty Thanos reigns supreme.

SHARIFFFF DONT LIKE IT ROCK THE CASBAH, THE CASBAH.

Anyway Thanos loses.

tkitna
Thanos sends Majestic back to C-lister land.

Mindship
Majestic is an equal to people like Thor, Surfer, and Supes. People in this tier aren't beating Thanos 1 on 1. This. Plain, simple, consistent with the Omniversal Comicological Plan.

sCOURGE_0
Majesic is stronger and faster than Thanos. Thanos has better telepathy, but the creation blades were capable of cutting Tao when he was omnipotent, they can and will kill Thanos.

the Darkone
Thanos is strongerSmarter, and vastly more powerful than Majestic and his peers Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer, we forget Thanos is a enternal can amp his stregnth to a higher level. The kusar blades will cut him but it wont kill Thanos, hell Godslayer broke on him when he was resurrected, they have no power over Death. Thanos can encase Majestic in a block of pure force like Champion of the universe, Blood and Thunder Thor w/power gem. Thanos wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.