DC's Cosmic Villains vs. Marvel's Cosmic Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Darkseid
Sinestro
Larfleeze
Atrocitus
Despero
Black Racer
Cyborg Superman w/ Rings

Vs

Thanos
Afro Magus w/ SG
Lord Mar-Vell
Annihilus w/ CCR & QB
Vulcan
Phalanx Ultron
Sphinx w/ Ka stone

Fight on Oa

Who wins?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Darkseid
Sinestro
Larfleeze
Atrocitus
Despero
Black Racer
Cyborg Superman w/ Rings

Vs

Thanos
Afro Magus w/ SG
Lord Mar-Vell
Annihilus w/ CCR & QB
Vulcan
Phalanx Ultron
Sphinx w/ Ka stone

Fight on Oa

Who wins?

There's a lot of heavy hitters here, but am I correct in assuming SG is the soul gem?

how does team DC defend against getting their souls stolen here? that's a KO for just about anyone IIRC.

guy222
marvel

Prep-Man
Black Racer isn't really a villain and I don't see anyone stopping him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Black Racer isn't really a villain and I don't see anyone stopping him. Based off of what ?

Bouboumaster
Marvel wins: the SG is too much of an amp for them

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel wins: the SG is too much of an amp for them

Would it work on an agent of Death?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based off of what ?
Based off Black racer being death

Msiah

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Based off Black racer being death Thanos is the avatar of death and Black Racer is just a death god like Pluto from marvel.

Originally posted by Msiah
based on your wanking that thanos being avatar of death = undefeated, so using your own logic black racer is also death so he is = undefeated Black Racer isn't immune to death. smile

guy222
lets see was ds does

SquallX
Which Darkseid? Because if it's Final Crisis Darkseid, the Soul Gem won't really do anything in stopping him, it took the Miracle machine, something i would say that equals the HOTU too give the heroes a chance of winning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Which Darkseid? Because if it's Final Crisis Darkseid, the Soul Gem won't really do anything in stopping him, it took the Miracle machine, something i would say that equals the HOTU too give the heroes a chance of winning. Superman sang him out of existence and Batman shot him with a radion bullet so yes the soul gem should affect him in his human host body.

Glorificus
Marvel Cosmics win.

Afro Magus w/ SG and Sphynx with Ka stone puts their team over the top.

SquallX
Superman sang him out of existence and Batman shot him with a radion bullet so yes the soul gem should affect him in his human host body.

Tell me, are you dense or just plain stupid.

What did Final Crisis Darkseid accomplish by just stepping into the DCU. His presences was literally ****ing with the DCU's Multiverse.

The Miracle Machine was a plot device to weakening him, then Batman shot a weakened Darkseid that was at death door with a bullet made specifically to kill the New Gods.

quanchi112
Tell me, are you dense or just plain stupid.

What did Final Crisis Darkseid accomplish by just stepping into the DCU. His presences was literally ****ing with the DCU's Multiverse.

The Miracle Machine was a plot device to weakening him, then Batman shot a weakened Darkseid that was at death door with a bullet made specifically to kill the New Gods. Yes, he didn't belong there but by no means was what he was causing by being there helping him in any way against Batman or Superman. This is a forum fight.

Prep-Man
Which Darkseid? Because if it's Final Crisis Darkseid, the Soul Gem won't really do anything in stopping him, it took the Miracle machine, something i would say that equals the HOTU too give the heroes a chance of winning.

We use current DS, yeah? He only has one appearance.

Bouboumaster
Would it work on an agent of Death?

I do not know, but it won't matter: it would at least work on the three lanterns, and Despero.
Larfleeze being one of their biggest guns, losing him will arm team 1 enough to secure an easy win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster I do not know, but it won't matter: it would at least work on the three lanterns, and Despero. Larfleeze being one of their biggest guns, losing him will arm team 1 enough to secure an easy win.
i think it would matter, because not only is black racer far above anyone on team 2 in speed, but i doubt anyone on that team could take him out. and u have the others on team 1 like despero who can take control of team 1. depending on which version.

SquallX
We use current DS, yeah? He only has one appearance.

It's not really fair to use current Darkseid when he has no feats.

quanchi112
i think it would matter, because not only is black racer far above anyone on team 2 in speed, but i doubt anyone on that team could take him out. and u have the others on team 1 like despero who can take control of team 1. depending on which version. Based off of what can't anyone on the team take Black Racer out ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SquallX It's not really fair to use current Darkseid when he has no feats.

i know that. which is why i pointed that out. which ds should we use?

quanchi112
i know that. which is why i pointed that out. which ds should we use? Classic Ds.

SquallX
Classic Ds.

Do you know what classic Darkseid is? Because i swear if you did, you wouldn't want to use.

Classic Darkseid is Jack Kirby's Darkseid.

quanchi112
Do you know what classic Darkseid is? Because i swear if you did, you wouldn't want to use.

Classic Darkseid is Jack Kirby's Darkseid. Classic Darkseid is right before FC. Kirby Darkseid is Kirby Darkseid.

SquallX
Classic Darkseid is right before FC. Kirby Darkseid is Kirby Darkseid.

How the hell is post Crisis Darkseid considers Classic?

quanchi112
How the hell is post Crisis Darkseid considers Classic? That's considered classic Seid. If you want to just use Kirby's vision then you state Kirby Darkseid. This shouldn't be difficult.

Prep-Man

Classic Darkseid is Jack Kirby's Darkseid.

Kirby DS?

Bouboumaster
i think it would matter, because not only is black racer far above anyone on team 2 in speed, but i doubt anyone on that team could take him out. and u have the others on team 1 like despero who can take control of team 1. depending on which version.

I still think it won't matter, because Despero isn't controlling the most important/powerfull people, for two reasons:

1- Thanos can block it;
2- Despero is already dead, thanks to the Soul Gem.

As for the super speed of Black Racer, it's a good thing he has it, he'll be able to get the **** out of there, while his team's boat sink.

The Soul Gem gives a too big advantage to team Marvel

Prep-Man
Or he uses it to take the gem and kill everyone else. BTW, it was shown that Despero could possess pretty much anyone. Even those who have strong wills.

Bouboumaster
Or he uses it to take the gem and kill everyone else. BTW, it was shown that Despero could possess pretty much anyone. Even those who have strong wills.

Thanos can resist Moondragon with the Mind Gem. So Despero won't do it.

Prep-Man
Despero can take a hold of anything that is sentient. With his third eye. And nobody will be able to touch or take down BR, so he gives the DC side the wins.

Bouboumaster
Despero can take a hold of anything that is sentient. With his third eye. And nobody will be able to touch or take down BR, so he gives the DC side the wins.

Still, Thanos can resist Moondragon, so Thanos > Despero

Also, who cares about Black Racer: he won't win anything. The best he can do is getting the hell out to avoid the stomping his team is about to receive.

Prep-Man
Uhh, BR can steal souls himself and kill most of team 2. Team 2 cannot harm him. If you know a way, please tell.

quanchi112
Uhh, BR can steal souls himself and kill most of team 2. Team 2 cannot harm him. If you know a way, please tell. Whose soul has Black racer stolen that wasn't a new god ?

Bouboumaster
Uhh, BR can steal souls himself and kill most of team 2. Team 2 cannot harm him. If you know a way, please tell.

If Thanos put his hand on BR, he kills him.

Also, are you trying to say that Despero > Soul Gem?

Prep-Man
If Thanos put his hand on BR, he kills him.

Also, are you trying to say that Despero > Soul Gem?

BR is an agent of DEATH. He can't really be killed or destroyed. As shown in FC. Plus Black Flash and BR are one and the same as well.

Bouboumaster
BR is an agent of DEATH. He can't really be killed or destroyed. As shown in FC. Plus Black Flash and BR are one and the same as well.

Thanos bones Death itself. He's also unkilleable, and seems to have the ability to kill what can't be kill. And the ability to summon Death too. Probably for him to makes her do a sandwhich.

quanchi112
BR is an agent of DEATH. He can't really be killed or destroyed. As shown in FC. Plus Black Flash and BR are one and the same as well. He was killed in death of the new gods. Are you saying the Spectre couldn't kill him ?

Prep-Man
Thanos bones Death itself. He's also unkilleable, and seems to have the ability to kill what can't be kill. And the ability to summon Death too. Probably for him to makes her do a sandwhich.

He won't be able to do anything to BR, thougn. Especially since he's a lot slower. Thanos won't land a hit.

quanchi112
He won't be able to do anything to BR, thougn. Especially since he's a lot slower. Thanos won't land a hit. Thanos has hit far faster characters than himself.

ipfreely
dc team, thanos is really a weak character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ipfreely
dc team, thanos is really a weak character. Based off what ?

ipfreely
based on his feats, tthanos is very weak

quanchi112
Originally posted by ipfreely
based on his feats, tthanos is very weak What feats suggest he's weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.