Thor (Movie) vs. Batman (Bale)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
This is human Thor.

Fight 1: Batman has his suit and gadgets.

Fight 2: Bruce Wayne is fighting. No suit, no gadgets. Only hand-to-hand combat allowed.

Who wins?

Psychotron
Thor did pretty well without his powers, but Batman seems more skilled.

1. Batman wins.
2. A close fight, but Batman still wins.

NemeBro
Batman will probably win the first.

I have serious doubts about the second, Thor basically walked into CIA base and stomped house. Batman to my recollection has not done similar.

Robtard
Batman's way stronger and Thor fights like a brute.

Wayne/Batman both rounds.

KingD19
I don't think Bale Batman is stronger than Thor.

And has Bale Batman ever fought against anyone aside from street thugs?

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't think Bale Batman is stronger than Thor.

And has Bale Batman ever fought against anyone aside from street thugs?

Bale armed-curled an unconscious 200+ lbs Ra's al Ghul to safety with one arm while being in an awkward position and hanging onto an ice-shelf with the other hand. This dude is extremely strong. What is mortal-Thor's best feat of strength?

He took out many a LoS ninja.

steverules_2
...I guess thor did do that awesome drop kick

KingD19
It must have been a while since I saw the the 1st movie. I don't even remember that.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
It must have been a while since I saw the the 1st movie. I don't even remember that.

Beginning of the film; right after he turns on Ra's al Ghul and fights his way out of the temple and shit explodes.

steverules_2
I remember that bit, it was pretty kick ass

Placidity
Haha that scene, I remember watching that with my dad and he was like thats impossible, no one is that strong lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Haha that scene, I remember watching that with my dad and he was like thats impossible, no one is that strong lol.

No one except Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-Batman!

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
No one except Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-Batman!

Did you forget about McClane?

http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/entries/icons/square/000/000/091/Problem.jpg

Robtard
McZing!

BruceSkywalker
Bats x 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.