archenemy vs odin and zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
archenemy (magik's creation) which magik, mephisto, dormammu, umar and the other hell lords fought (he owned nightmare, surtur and a lot of other hell lords) vs Odin and Zeus.

guy222
archenemy

nwg202
yeah i was thinking the same thing after seeing what he did to surtur...i wonder how many hell lords does it take to match up to one sky father. of course not all hell lords are equal..

zopzop
He annihilates them. Hell throw in Demogorge too, it won't save them.

nwg202
Originally posted by zopzop
He annihilates them. Hell throw in Demogorge too, it won't save them.

You think he can take on all the sky fathers?

zopzop
Originally posted by nwg202
You think he can take on all the sky fathers?

In my respect thread for him (Archenemy), every hell lord in the universe was gathered at Magik's Great Hall and said they would fight Archenemy. They later cast a spell combining EVERY SPLINTER REALM in existence into one HUGE Hell (in theory they'd all be at the height of their powers), he was still cutting through them like a hot knife through butter. He killed Surtur, extinguished the Eternal Flame, and ground Muspel into dust. Later, Mephisto didn't even try fighting him, he fled for his life and abandoned his realm to be destroyed by Archenemy. The very same Mephisto that fought Galactus to a standstill and only relented when Galactus threatened to consume his Hell.

One skyfather or all 12 wouldn't make a difference, IMHO.

Colossus-Big C
Basically this is spite, 2 skyfathers aint beating someone who can no phase attacks from literally "billions" of magical dieties alot of which who match and surpass odin in power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.