Lord Mar-vell vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

quanchi112
Lord Mar-vell wins.

TheLordofMurder
How does Lord Mar-vell win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How does Lord Mar-vell win? By killing him. Sometimes you ask the silliest questions.

the Darkone
HP Doomsday wins!!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
By killing him. Sometimes you ask the silliest questions.

Even if he could (and I certainly havent seen him demostrate enough firepower to achieve this feat), HP Doomsday will come right back and adapt to Mar-vells powerset...

What happens at this point?

the Darkone
Even if he could (and I certainly havent seen him demostrate enough firepower to achieve this feat). HP Doomsday will come right back and adapt to Mar-vells powerset...

Then Lord Marvell would get butt raped!!!

quanchi112
Even if he could (and I certainly havent seen him demostrate enough firepower to achieve this feat), HP Doomsday will come right back and adapt to Mar-vells powerset...

What happens at this point? The match is lost for Doomsday. He dies and doesn't get to come back since you said fight to the death. Mar-vell wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Then Lord Marvell would get butt raped!!! Based on ?

Enzeru
Doomsday would stomp Lord Mar-Vell. Thanos already did in melee combat to Mar-Vell and Doomsday did it to one of Darkseids most powerful warriors, afterwards to Darkseid and later on to Superman, where he pierced Superman's skin, broke his arm and forced Superman to use something like BFR as the only chance to win.

H/P Doomsday operates on a higher league when it comes to melee combat and he is also not that slow. He is actually pretty fast.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Again, EACH fight IS A NEW FIGHT... They don't learn and adapt after each subsequent fight. 1/10 7/10 is just to illustrate a percentage of victory fo a particular battle. NOT 10 seperate fights where they learn from each encounter and adapt.

Parmaniac
Lord Mar-vell wins. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How does Lord Mar-vell win? Originally posted by quanchi112
By killing him. Sometimes you ask the silliest questions. laughing out loud

Enzeru
How does Lord Mar-vell win?

Keep one thing in mind when you try to debate with Quanchi: Idiots don't feel stupid, but they are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enzeru
Doomsday would stomp Lord Mar-Vell. Thanos already did in melee combat to Mar-Vell and Doomsday did it to one of Darkseids most powerful warriors, afterwards to Darkseid and later on to Superman, where he pierced Superman's skin, broke his arm and forced Superman to use something like BFR as the only chance to win.

H/P Doomsday operates on a higher league when it comes to melee combat and he is also not that slow. He is actually pretty fast. Doomsday is a peer to an all out Superman. Darkseid is nowhere near as deadly in melee combat as Thanos. I've seen Superman break Darkseid's will in a straight fight so again he's just doing something an all out Superman is capable of.

Mar-vell is above all out top tiers. He doesn't even register them as problems whereas DD clearly does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Again, EACH fight IS A NEW FIGHT... They don't learn and adapt after each subsequent fight. 1/10 7/10 is just to illustrate a percentage of victory fo a particular battle. NOT 10 seperate fights where they learn from each encounter and adapt. The Battle
Due to some confusion, I will highlight this now. Unless otherwise specified in the opening post, the matches are one fight. The use of a character winning 7/10 is just to highlight a percentage or odds. There has never been anything in the rules which states there are 10 separate fights.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=9388817#post9388817
You are correct sir.

zopzop
Lord Mar-vell all the way. I actually pity DD.

Cogito
Lot of people who haven't read Hunter/Prey in this thread, I see.

Nihilist
How does DD win this.

h1a8
^By Killing him with ease and speed.

Nihilist
Originally posted by h1a8
^By Killing him with ease and speed. Killing him laughing out loud it took Death herself to do that and Marvell stopped every attack by Nova Prime trying to blitz him.

So you fail again.

iceman24567
Doomsday slays Marvell

TheLordofMurder
The match is lost for Doomsday. He dies and doesn't get to come back since you said fight to the death. Mar-vell wins.

Fair enough, but when has Lord Mar-vell demostrated enough firepower to kill HP Doomsday?

Do you have scans showing it, because I sure havent seen him demostrate enough power on panel to do so...

Afterall, the Omega Effect failed to kill HP Doomsday; I believe the OE>>>the blast that killed Magus...

Enzeru
Once again one of these threads where few Thanos-fanboy's instantly see someone winning the fight, simply because he is somehow related to Thanos.

So, Doomsday facing Lord Mar-Vell? Mar-Vell obviously wins, since he had to deal with Thanos.
And then you have yet another weird-o, who walks in and carries that logic from Thanos to Galactus and also votes for Lord Mar-Vell, yet in the end everyone who ever had a comic book in his hands knows that Doomsday would actually win this battle, so it's simply ... 8:1 for Doomsday at the moment.

Everything I said right now can be seen in the "Thanos VS FP Tyrant" thread, where the Thanos-wanking is present and the thread is longer then it should be, with an obvious vote: 25:4 for FP Tyrant at the moment.

Nihilist
Fair enough, but when has Lord Mar-vell demostrated enough firepower to kill HP Doomsday?

Do you have scans showing it, because I sure havent seen him demostrate enough power on panel to do so...

Afterall, the Omega Effect failed to kill HP Doomsday; I believe the OE>>>the blast that killed Magus... So a blast that would have killed Surfer,Beta Ray Bill,Gladiator,Ronan and destroyed Thanos ship would have any effect on DD then..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
So a blast that would have killed Surfer,Beta Ray Bill,Gladiator,Ronan and destroyed Thanos ship would have any effect on DD then..

Never said it wouldnt have any effect on Doomsday...it certainly would hurt like hell...but I am not certain it would kill him.

Nihilist
Never said it wouldnt have any effect on Doomsday...it certainly would hurt like hell...but I am not certain it would kill him. So DD durability is>>>>>>>>that to all off the Annihilators and Thanos ship comibined.

quanchi112

Afterall, the Omega Effect failed to kill HP Doomsday; I believe the OE>>>the blast that killed Magus... One shotting the Magus. The same writer who wrote hunter prey stated Superman would also survive it. Not impressed.

TheLordofMurder
One shotting the Magus. The same writer who wrote hunter prey stated Superman would also survive it. Not impressed.

Superman cant be erased by the OE because he is essential to the universe (or some DC-wanking-Superman crap like that); HP Doomsday seemingly tanked it on sheer, high-end, durability...

TheLordofMurder
So DD durability is>>>>>>>>that to all off the Annihilators and Thanos ship comibined.

Given how the OE was originally written, it would have been capable of replicating that feat...

Nihilist
Given how the OE was originally written, it would have been capable of replicating that feat... Show me proof to back that up, and "if how it was orginally written" as you put it DD would have died.

TheLordofMurder
Show me proof to back that up, and "if how it was orginally written" as you put it DD would have died.

I dont have the scans where its stated that the OE can erase practically anything, but given that The Source powers it (which is virtually infinite), it stands to reason that it could (should) be able to destroy Thanos's ship along with the rest...

HP Doomsday withstanding it shows that he was pretty much unbeatable...

Nihilist
I dont have the scans where its stated that the OE can erase practically anything, but given that The Source powers it (which is virtually infinite), it stands to reason that it could (should) be able to destroy Thanos's ship along with the rest...

HP Doomsday withstanding it shows that he was pretty much unbeatable... So no actual scan for proof of it doing what you claimed, just SPECULATION.

Hell it couldnt even kill Surfer with a sucker shot in The Hunger

quanchi112
Superman cant be erased by the OE because he is essential to the universe (or some DC-wanking-Superman crap like that); HP Doomsday seemingly tanked it on sheer, high-end, durability... That wasn't the reason used. I've seen Superman killed before in day of judgment. Superman can just survive the oe according to the same writer who had DD survive them.

Mar-vell treats these guys as bothersome irritants whereas DD was out of the fight for a while buried underneath rubble against Darkseid.

TheLordofMurder
So no actual scan for proof of it doing what you claimed, just SPECULATION.

Hell it couldnt even kill Surfer with a sucker shot in The Hunger

I dont know how long you've been reading comics, but the OE is DS's trump card; unfortunately I dont have his older showings where the power of the OE is stated again and again...

As pertains the Surfer, that was not canon...

Nihilist
I dont know how long you've been reading comics, but the OE is DS's trump card; unfortunately I dont have his older showings where the power of the OE is stated again and again...Who cares if the OE is or isnt his trump card, as thats what were talking about and its effect and the effect you cliamed it has had/would have..without proof.

Ill await proof or just put it down to trolling as usual.

Was cannon, plus it was wrote by DC/Marvel guys that knew the power lvl of all guys concerned.

Sirius77
Was cannon, plus it was wrote by DC/Marvel guys that knew the power lvl of all guys concerned.

Where was it stated that it was canon for either company?

Cogito
So DD durability is>>>>>>>>that to all off the Annihilators and Thanos ship comibined.

Yes.

Killing him laughing out loud it took Death herself to do that and Marvell stopped every attack by Nova Prime trying to blitz him.

So you fail again.

First, thank you for saying "Death herself" rather than Thanos. Second, do you think nobody short of "Death herself" could defeat Lord Mar-vell?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes.based on what ? Superman HV was ripping through DD, Surfer took attacks from T&A and survived riding the Crunch Energies.

Saying DD durabilty is far far greater than all the Annihilators is bias at its worst when you consider the durabilty showing of the Annihilators.

AOD Thanos for starters, the only reason Death herself killed Marvell was because her power was greater than Thanos and was able to do far more damge to all the Elder gods of the entire Cancerverse.

quanchi112
Yes.

First, thank you for saying "Death herself" rather than Thanos. Second, do you think nobody short of "Death herself" could defeat Lord Mar-vell? What do you mean only death could defeat him ? Did you understand the scene ?

Cogito
based on what ? Superman HV was ripping through DD, Surfer took attacks from T&A and survived riding the Crunch Energies.

Saying DD durabilty is far far greater than all the Annihilators is bias at its worst when you consider the durabilty showing of the Annihilators.
Superman's HV did nothing to HP DD. He just took it and then threw a rock at Supes.

AOD Thanos for starters, the only reason Death herself killed Marvell was because her power was greater than Thanos and was able to do far more damge to all the Elder gods of the entire Cancerverse.

So, nobody below death, other than Thanos (w/ Death's powers, basically), could beat Mar-vell? Seriously?

What do you mean only death could defeat him ? Did you understand the scene ?

English, Quan. He said it took Death to beat Mar-vell. I asked if he thought anybody other than Death could beat him.

quanchi112
Superman's HV did nothing to HP DD. He just took it and then threw a rock at Supes.

So, nobody below death, other than Thanos (w/ Death's powers, basically), could beat Mar-vell? Seriously?

English, Quan. He said it took Death to beat Mar-vell. I asked if he thought anybody other than Death could beat him. Why did he need Death ?

-Pr-
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Again, EACH fight IS A NEW FIGHT... They don't learn and adapt after each subsequent fight. 1/10 7/10 is just to illustrate a percentage of victory fo a particular battle. NOT 10 seperate fights where they learn from each encounter and adapt.

Says who?

Nihilist
Superman's HV did nothing to HP DD. He just took it and then threw a rock at Supes. It was piercing holes in him read the FULL story.

Never said that, you just have to be power of a highish lvl...Marvell was the avatar of the Elder Gods of the Cancerverse, some one dimensional brick isnt simply beating him down without some aid(ie death)

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by -Pr-
Says who? Digi:

"The Battle
Due to some confusion, I will highlight this now. Unless otherwise specified in the opening post, the matches are one fight. The use of a character winning 7/10 is just to highlight a percentage or odds. There has never been anything in the rules which states there are 10 separate fights."

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Digi:

"The Battle
Due to some confusion, I will highlight this now. Unless otherwise specified in the opening post, the matches are one fight. The use of a character winning 7/10 is just to highlight a percentage or odds. There has never been anything in the rules which states there are 10 separate fights."

Outdated information.

sneer

Also, shame on you for listening to Digi.

SquallX
Killing him laughing out loud it took Death herself to do that and Marvell stopped every attack by Nova Prime trying to blitz him.

So you fail again.

And it took Entropy itself to stop H/P DD.

Nihilist
Originally posted by SquallX
And it took Entropy itself to stop H/P DD. laughing out loud no it didnt, they just took that option to get rid of him.

Imperiex destroyed him, and he was arguably more powerful then than he was in HP.

brownqk
Mar-vell comfortably. And shame on the people using Darkseid as a reference for DD's power. Superman has beat his ass so many times now why do people consider Darkseid some sort of beast?

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
And it took Entropy itself to stop H/P DD. Entropy stopped the process of death and rebirth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.