Jews push back against Paul surge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link.

The mere suggestion of not allowing Israel to run America results in an all-out offensive to destroy your career.

King Kandy
Definitely... what can I say, allowing conservatives to run a government always results in disaster... whether evangelicals here, or devout Jews in Israel.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JTA.org
People disagree with Ron Paul on things.

Amazing!

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by King Kandy
Definitely... what can I say, allowing conservatives to run a government always results in disaster... whether evangelicals here, or devout Jews in Israel.

0/10, see me after class.

Robtard
Certain groups trying to ruin the political chances of a politician that is opposed to their wants/beliefs.

This is news!

focus4chumps
...well i would support a merged "i hate jews" thread, just for zeal. then this would all have a valid topic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy

I can't agree with that fully. But I can agree to an edit:

Definitely... what can I say, allowing non-US people to run a government always results in disaster... whether evangelicals abroad or non-citizens in Israel.

No country or people should dictate US policy: the US citizen should dictate policy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Definitely... what can I say, allowing non-US people to run a government always results in disaster... whether evangelicals abroad or non-citizens in Israel.

laughing out loud I assume you mean "the US government" rather than "a government".

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud I assume you mean "the US government" rather than "a government".

You're right: I didn't edit all of his words the way I wanted it to read. sad

Edit - But that faulty oversight on my part is exactly what some people believe: the US should run everything. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.