Power Girl Vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/904827-power_girl_06_variant_cover1_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/1615689-skaarkosl_1_cover_large.jpg

quanchi112
Skaar wins.

Enzeru
Originally posted by quanchi112
Skaar wins.

By outflying, outspeeding and outranging Power Girl?

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy Junior loses. 12 year old Skaar freezes, staring at the boob window and gets cheapshotted.

Q99
Yea, PG has a ton of tactical advantages.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enzeru
By outflying, outspeeding and outranging Power Girl? Tell that to Konvikt, Doomsday, Grundy, etc. He beats her face in.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99 Yea, PG has a ton of tactical advantages.

pretty much.

Sirius77
PG

-Pr-
Tell that to Konvikt, Doomsday, Grundy, etc. He beats her face in.

Don't see the relevance of that post.

Q99
Also people like Konvict and Doomsday normally have a large-to-huge strength advantage over their foes.

Skaar's strong, but PG's pretty muscley herself. It's not at all like the Doomsday vs normal herald difference (plus, DD was really really fast).

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't see the relevance of that post. Just because someone can fly that doesn't mean they can't get whooped on by a brick who can't fly. Happens all the time in comics.

The Sorrow
By outflying, outspeeding and outranging Power Girl?
Skaar can fire blasts and can manipulate the ground with the old power to fly as he did against Juggernaut when they flew out of a volcano.

Enzeru
Just because someone can fly that doesn't mean they can't get whooped on by a brick who can't fly. Happens all the time in comics.

Forum battles are not comics, you buffoon.

In a comic book Hulk can take down the Silver Surfer, if the writer makes him to. In a forum battle something like that would never happen because of the million exploding advantages the Space Surfer has over the green guy.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Skaar can fire blasts and can manipulate the ground with the old power to fly as he did against Juggernaut when they flew out of a volcano.

Juggernaut is neither fast, nor can fly, nor is he versatile.

quanchi112
Forum battles are not comics, you buffoon.

In a comic book Hulk can take down the Silver Surfer, if the writer makes him to. In a forum battle something like that would never happen because of the million exploding advantages the Space Surfer has over the green guy.

Juggernaut is neither fast, nor can fly, nor is he versatile. Comic book battles are the evidence. This isn't cbr where it's just powerset debating. Once again you are clearly wrong.

Scoobless
What're Skaar's radiation soak feats like? if he can take HV no prob then flying or no flying she'll have to come into arms reach to try to beat him, then you guys can argue over who is stronger and who has better h2h skills/feats.

-Pr-
Just because someone can fly that doesn't mean they can't get whooped on by a brick who can't fly. Happens all the time in comics.

I don't see how that applies here.

Enzeru
Comic book battles are the evidence. This isn't cbr where it's just powerset debating. Once again you are clearly wrong.

Comic battles are full of PIS and WIS and every single board has rules which take out the PIS and WIS moments out of fights. In forum battles characters always fight at their best and use their abilities to their full extent.
In a comic battle, Thor tries to brawl it out with the Hulk, in a forum battle he uses his versatility to leave Hulk no chance at all.

The Sorrow
Yes but Skaar is versatile. He isn't just a mini version of Hulk, he has more than enough power to take down Power Girl and the versatility to defend against her powers.

quanchi112
I don't see how that applies here. One guy is a brick while the chick isn't.Originally posted by Enzeru
Comic battles are full of PIS and WIS and every single board has rules which take out the PIS and WIS moments out of fights. In forum battles characters always fight at their best and use their abilities to their full extent.
In a comic battle, Thor tries to brawl it out with the Hulk, in a forum battle he uses his versatility to leave Hulk no chance at all. Comic book battles are the evidence not what we concoct in our own minds. Thor fights in character not how you want him to fight unless you change it in the op.

-Pr-
One guy is a brick while the chick isn't. Comic book battles are the evidence not what we concoct in our own minds. Thor fights in character not how you want him to fight unless you change it in the op.

Power Girl isn't a brick?

quanchi112
Power Girl isn't a brick? She can fight like one but no she doesn't fit what I deem a brick.

abhilegend
PG beats the shit out of the kid.

TheHulk
Skaar

-Pr-
She can fight like one but no she doesn't fit what I deem a brick.

Do elaborate, please.

And don't say "because she's a woman".

quanchi112
Do elaborate, please.

And don't say "because she's a woman". A brick can't fly. Characters who can fly can fight like bricks though.

-Pr-
A brick can't fly. Characters who can fly can fight like bricks though.

Okay, so, what does this all have to do with her ability to dodge?

quanchi112
Okay, so, what does this all have to do with her ability to dodge? If she fights in character she will engage him more like a brick then avoiding him with the strategy someone laid out unless you have a few examples where she takes on and defeats a brick with this approach.

CosmicComet

Juggernaut can be fast, he can fly if he wishes--and sort of has, and he can be versatile if he wishes.

-Pr-
If she fights in character she will engage him more like a brick then avoiding him with the strategy someone laid out unless you have a few examples where she takes on and defeats a brick with this approach.

How can you talk about how she'll fight in character while at the same time asking for scans?

You either know the character or you don't.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulkie Boy Junior loses. 12 year old Skaar freezes, staring at the boob window and gets cheapshotted. like

quanchi112
How can you talk about how she'll fight in character while at the same time asking for scans?

You either know the character or you don't. I do know enough about the character I haven't read everything about her though. She will probably get hit like she normally does when engaging someone. That's why I said as much. If there aren't any examples of the tactics used then it isn't a valid tactic this has always been my point.

-Pr-
I do know enough about the character I haven't read everything about her though. She will probably get hit like she normally does when engaging someone. That's why I said as much. If there aren't any examples of the tactics used then it isn't a valid tactic this has always been my point.

So you just want a scan of her using heat vision? biscuits

So let's say she gets hit, then what? You're saying she's going to act stupid and keep mixing it up physically?

I know next to nothing about Skaar, so I've no clue how strong he is; It's just not out of the question for Power Girl to fight intelligently if she has to.

quanchi112
So you just want a scan of her using heat vision? biscuits

So let's say she gets hit, then what? You're saying she's going to act stupid and keep mixing it up physically?

I know next to nothing about Skaar, so I've no clue how strong he is; It's just not out of the question for Power Girl to fight intelligently if she has to. She can use hv but to act as if she is going to tactically keep her distance and defeat him in this manner isn't likely and I kinda have my doubts she's ever down so anyway. Skaar used his brains and figured out a way to defeat the Juggernaut. He isn't stupid despite his young age. He also tricked the Surfer as well.

Badabing
Power Girl was able to think through a fight with an amped Ultra Humanite. She was a leader of the JSA All Stars. Plus she has basic knowledge of Skaar. To try and throw red herrings like CIS or fighting in character is a desparate measure.

-Pr-
She can use hv but to act as if she is going to tactically keep her distance and defeat him in this manner isn't likely and I kinda have my doubts she's ever down so anyway. Skaar used his brains and figured out a way to defeat the Juggernaut. He isn't stupid despite his young age. He also tricked the Surfer as well.

Pretty much what Bada said applies:

Originally posted by Badabing
Power Girl was able to think through a fight with an amped Ultra Humanite. She was a leader of the JSA All Stars. Plus she has basic knowledge of Skaar. To try and throw red herrings like CIS or fighting in character is a desparate measure.

quanchi112
Pretty much what Bada said applies: Bada's still angry the niners beat the steelers. He's obviously just making things up. shifty

Badabing
Quan, you're dead! uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.