Shi'ar Imperial Guard vs LOBO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Flyattractor
The Shi'ar Imperial Guard
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25705/642729-800px_the_shiar_imperial_guard_super.jpg
vs
LOBO
http://comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/9186/lobo_statue.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Imperial_Guard_members
Any 8 of the Guard Members that are can be found on the above link against the Main Man LOBO. PreCrisis LOBO ,or with or without Cloning.

Only Stipulation. Gladiator is not one of the choices.
Which Gaurd members ,if any,can stop LOBO?

Prep-Man
Lobo kills all the LOSH wannabes.

Flyattractor
...Yeah ok. But you don't have a choice of which 8 you would like to see get killed in some horribly graphic way that only the Main Man can invisage doing to someone?

SquallX
Originally posted by Flyattractor
...Yeah ok. But you don't have a choice of which 8 you would like to see get killed in some horribly graphic way that only the Main Man can invisage doing to someone?

Gladiator gets it worse than all the rest. evil face

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
Gladiator gets it worse than all the rest. evil face And if this thread actually gets another post...



heerreee we goooo.

quanchi112
Lobo loses.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Flyattractor
...Yeah ok. But you don't have a choice of which 8 you would like to see get killed in some horribly graphic way that only the Main Man can invisage doing to someone?

He'll kick everyone's teeth in and save Gladiator for last.

juggernaut74
Didn't he Frag these [email protected] already?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lobo loses. Your a Quanchi What do you know.

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Only Stipulation. Gladiator is not one of the choices.
Which Guard members, if any, can stop LOBO?


They haven't got a chance without Gladiator.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Stoic
They haven't got a chance without Gladiator.

This. Maybe if they had prep they'd stand a chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Your a Quanchi What do you know. It's you're.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't he Frag these [email protected] already?

Lobo does well with groups of heroes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo does well with groups of heroes.


That he does. L.E.G.I.O.N 93 shows this much.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's you're.

Ohhh great comeback.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ohhh great comeback. You did take part in the ruination of project fanboy. I should be nicer I suppose.

Estacado
Lobo easily.
A rookie Vulcan ****ed up the whole Imperial guard except for Glads who wont be a challenge for Lobo.

srankmissingnin
I guess Oracle could try and control him via telepathy, but I'm not sure that would work.

Estacado
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I guess Oracle could try and control him via telepathy, but I'm not sure that would work.
Nope Starro tried it and it didn't work....the guy can literally mind control galaxies...

DarkSaint85
Lobo has a song in his head that plays 24/7, making him immune to telepathic assault.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Estacado
Nope Starro tried it and it didn't work....the guy can literally mind control galaxies...

Starro control is like a parasitic infection, it's not exactly the same as traditional telepathic influence, and I would imagine that Lobo's healing factor plays a large factor in him (and his clones) resisting the starro parasites from annexing his nervous system.

Flyattractor
Braniac controlled HIS mind for a while way back in the first L.E.G.I.O.N annual but out of the whole core team LOBO was the first to fight it off. Even before Telepath.

scarface9393
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Starro control is like a parasitic infection, it's not exactly the same as traditional telepathic influence, and I would imagine that Lobo's healing factor plays a large factor in him (and his clones) resisting the starro parasites from annexing his nervous system. wrong...that's starro from dc animated verse...the starro in the comics can literally mind control people...dumbass

quanchi112
Originally posted by scarface9393
wrong...that's starro from dc animated verse...the starro in the comics can literally mind control people...dumbass Such pain. Such emotion. Let it go.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Such pain. Such emotion. Let it go.
You've lost Fanboy and herochat.

I think your the one with anger/loss issues.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You've lost Fanboy and herochat.

I think your the one with anger/loss issues. Herochat will be back up. Kmc was my first, my last, my true love.

I gave up on project fanboy due to thorne coddling. I laughed as the site tanked. I don't blame scott he was cool the other guy though was terrible.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Braniac controlled HIS mind for a while way back in the first L.E.G.I.O.N annual but out of the whole core team LOBO was the first to fight it off. Even before Telepath.

Which Brainiac? Cause Lobo has some good mind resistance.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by scarface9393
wrong...that's starro from dc animated verse...the starro in the comics can literally mind control people...dumbass

No he doesn't. Starro creates his starfish parasitic spores, they latch onto a prey, and he controls the victim by controlling his parasites. How did you miss that? Assuming you've ever read a comic (which I doubt) weren't you at least curious as to the purpose of those starfish parasites Starro puts on people? You never wondered why Starro the Conqueror spent all his time trying to put starfish on peoples faces?

Idiot.

carver9
Gladiator solos.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which Brainiac? Cause Lobo has some good mind resistance. I guess the one that kinda looked like Snidley Whiplash.
Pre Cyborg,and ProWestler look.
When he wore the cape and had a yellow mustache.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.