ZOMBIE LINK vs Soul Caliberverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/6/63/Hero%27s_Shade.png/467px-Hero%27s_Shade.png

vs.

http://s2.zerochan.net/600/23/36/234323.jpg

not him versus everybody. Just how high does he rank, Who's the strongest person he beats etc. no expression

NemeBro
Am I to believe that the Hero's Shade gets his feats and equipment from Ocarina of Time?

Since that is kind of all he has. no expression

The Scenario
He is rather hard to kill, what with Ending Blow and Mortal Draw apparently doing nothing to him. Also that bit where he splits into three and shoots magical projectiles from his sword. Aside from that...he can turn into a wolf, too?

CosmicComet
Power scaling with TP Link as well.

Paste will give us something creative, I'm sure. In fact I am counting on it.

mauauahahaha

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Power scaling with TP Link as well.

Paste will give us something creative, I'm sure. In fact I am counting on it.

mauauahahaha Yeah, he kind of schools TP Link continually for most of the game, only acknowledging him as worthy to be the hero at the very end.

Powerscaling with SS results in madness.

Does he have the master sword and ToC? Does he get all the benefits of his undead body put into physical form? Does he retain all feats from OoT and MM?

I want OoT Link to do one more game that explains where he lost that eye. mmm Assuming it's not just general rot.

CosmicComet
Don't know what precisely he would lose if he doesn't have the ToC, so ignore it.

No to the Master Sword too since he just plain doesn't have it.

All unamped feats from OoT and MM should be viable--including things like Dark Link's reaction time. And whatever his undead body granted him.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Don't know what precisely he would lose if he doesn't have the ToC, so ignore it.

No to the Master Sword too since he just plain doesn't have it.

All unamped feats from OoT and MM should be viable--including things like Dark Link's reaction time. And whatever his undead body granted him.

So no to the ToC?

You mention it like it doesn't matter, and then mention unamped feats, and downscale him. mmm So he's restricted to feats he performed as a child?

His undead body doesn't care about being impaled or hit in the head, those things.

CosmicComet
No, if there are feats as an adult that you attribute to the ToC, then I don't count that as amped since its his.

I don't see why he'd have to lose it exactly when he's a spirit either.

ScreamPaste
Ah. mmm K, so he gets all feats? Glorious.

Shame about the no Master Sword, though.

Meh. I know not a damn thing about Soul Calibur. no expression

CosmicComet
doesn't matter! just use this thread to work out what the great and powerful ZOMBIE LINK is in the mean time.

fear

Darkstorm Zero
Well then, it depends on whom from Soul Calibur he is facing.... That series has it's own overpowered stuff in it, so if we are including Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.... Oh man...

BloodRain
So OoT Link with no Gauntlets or MS and with the body of a Stafos? Beats most, struggles with the supersonic characters and loses to the higher ups.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Beats most, struggles with the supersonic characters and loses to the higher ups.

You've called down the thunder...

BloodRain
On what? That his base strength isnt worth talking about or that supersonic characters are above his skill? Or that his skeletal body would break just as the other Stafos would?

^^

Nephthys
OoT is a lightning timer though. Supersonic characters are infants to him. Believe it.

CosmicComet
oh dear

NemeBro
Link can push multi-ton blocks as a child though. big grin

CosmicComet
But wait, what are some supersonic feats in SC again?

NemeBro
Mitsurugi blocks a bullet once.

... It was from a flintlock rifle though, and from a decent distance away, so not supersonic reaction-time.

CosmicComet
Which game was this in?

I remember in Soul Blade, he had a final fight with a rifleman that you could either win or lose and it would give you a different ending based on that. But I don't remember him blocking it.

Nephthys
Its in the intro of Soul Calibur 4 I believe.

BloodRain
Adult Link can't pick up a 5 ton rock without Silver gauntlets.

Flintlocks arent far off sonic though, I think. Ivy kicking that bullet from point blank, true or not?

NemeBro
She kicked one of Cervantes' sword-bullets away from point-blank.

... FLINTLOCK PISTOL.

BloodRain
A quick search says flintlocks are between 150-300+ m/s, a decent gun and its a supersonic feat.

NemeBro
Only if it is blocked from less than a meter away.

BloodRain
Isnt that what point-blank means?

ScreamPaste
I'm pretty sure CC only took away the Master Sword. Yey gauntlets.

Regardless, the Hero's Shade proves himself to be able to match TP Link consistently. Five tonner indeed, lol.

Also, lightning timer >

There, I said it.

I can't see any of the cast tagging him, or adequately defending themselves on my admittedly limmited knowledge.

CosmicComet
I took away the master sword and any equipment he doesn't have as a zombie (that's what I meant by unamped feats).

ScreamPaste
So no gauntlets?

Even so, he matches TP Link for most of the game.

CosmicComet
no gauntlets

Nephthys
NHmd1LyKfXY

Thoughts?

RE: Blaxican
My thoughts are that regardless of who wins this fight, it's pretty much a fact that Soul Calibur is way more cool than Legend of Zelda will ever be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.