Hank Henshaw vs Loki...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO in a vast desert...no BFR...who wins?

quanchi112
Loki wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins.

Woot!

Now we have a worthy non-Thanos related debate... thumb up

How does Loki win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Woot!

Now we have a worthy non-Thanos related debate... thumb up

How does Loki win? By defeating him.

TheLordofMurder
By defeating him.

Based on what does Loki defeat Henshaw?

Henshaw is bigger, faster, and stronger afterall....

quanchi112
Based on what does Loki defeat Henshaw?

Henshaw is bigger, faster, and stronger afterall.... Loki isn't a super strong type guy he uses magic and illusory tactics. Are you familiar with him at all ?

I have seen Arisia easily lop off Henshaw limbs before. I have seen darkseid easily destroy his entire body before. Superman easily shut him down with one attack. Loki is far too crafty for Henshaw to lose especially considering the easy manners Henshaw has lost before and his suspect durability.

TheLordofMurder
Loki isn't a super strong type guy he uses magic and illusory tactics. Are you familiar with him at all ?

I have seen Arisia easily lop off Henshaw limbs before. I have seen darkseid easily destroy his entire body before. Superman easily shut him down with one attack. Loki is far too crafty for Henshaw to lose especially considering the easy manners Henshaw has lost before and his suspect durability.

Have I struck a nerve? You seem upset...here..drink this purple koolaid laced with white marshmellows...it'll make you feel better! smile

Need I really start using Loki's low feats in this debate? Last I looked we use average showings and certainly not low showings when debating (as per the rules)...lol.

Now, Loki might be crafty, but despite all his options, he almost always ends up face to face with a tougher stronger opponent who is capable of kicking his azz; remember, the default forum rules are CIS on, PIS off...

Loki fighting in character is almost certain to come to blows with Henshaw at some point; what happens between the two when this comes to pass?

quanchi112
Have I struck a nerve? You seem upset...here..drink this purple koolaid laced with white marshmellows...it'll make you feel better! smile

Need I really start using Loki's low feats in this debate? Last I looked we use average showings and certainly not low showings when debating (as per the rules)...lol.

Now, Loki might be crafty, but despite all his options, he almost always ends up face to face with a tougher stronger opponent who is capable of kicking his azz; remember, the default forum rules are CIS on, PIS off...

Loki fighting in character is almost certain to come to blows with Henshaw at some point; what happens between the two when this comes to pass? You asked for reasoning I provided it. smile

Loki's schooled Bill and company. Loki will use trickery like he always does. Loki wins. Henshaw is completely outclassed.

TheLordofMurder
You asked for reasoning I provided it. smile

Loki's schooled Bill and company. Loki will use trickery like he always does. Loki wins. Henshaw is completely outclassed.

Your reasoning goes against the forum rules and is not valid as a result...

Quanchi=argument phail...

thumb up

quanchi112
Your reasoning goes against the forum rules and is not valid as a result...

Quanchi=argument phail...

thumb up So you believe Loki tends to brawl and isn't known for trickery ? I really want you to research the characters before you create threads. smile

zopzop
Loki wins. Magic trumps most anything in comics and Loki is an elite mage.

JakeTheBank
Loki.

zeel
loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.