Ultimate Nullifier vs Juglossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
Russian Juggernaut gets no prep, none.
Ultimate Nullifier also gets no prep.

They fight in John Stamos' house. No BFR. Stamos is away working on what will surely be another huge hit.

Can UN's bullets effect Juggernaut? Because if not, this thread is surely pointless.

To get some more insight into the character, here's him riding the Ultimate Nullifier:
http://i41.tinypic.com/15ro9ed.jpg

I hope that helps.

zopzop
OMG, why, why was that pic included? What was seen cannot be unseen!

I'm going with Ultimate Nullifier, if he has anywhere near the power of the real UN, he's got this.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
OMG, why, why was that pic included? What was seen cannot be unseen!

I'm going with Ultimate Nullifier, if he has anywhere near the power of the real UN, he's got this. His powers have nothing to do with the UN. Weird I know

What he does is shoot people, and they lose their power for a period of time. He did it to Magneto, Sandman, etc. And then he beats them up.

KingD19
Well would his power work on someone powered by an X-Gene and an extradimensional demon?

Because even if he takes one, Colossus has more than enough power left to destroy him.

Galan007
John Stamos wins. IMO.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by KingD19
Well would his power work on someone powered by an X-Gene and an extradimensional demon?

Because even if he takes one, Colossus has more than enough power left to destroy him. It worked on Emo In Betweener... although by "worked" I mean did something because I have no idea what it did.

But yes, if it did work, it would be a very strong man with good skills vs a teenage boy who beat up Magneto.
We don't really know what the bullets do to normal men, but I bet it doesn't feel good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.