Episode II Select #34

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Here it is:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/09/img/select.jpg

Its Hayden looking out from a balcony at Seville.

The bush at the side looks artificial, maybe somethings hidden in it, let me go have a look in Photoshop....

Ratcat
Everybody so far has said it's Harden, I think Everybody is wrong...

Opinionated? Me? Nah.... laughing out loud

Update at 11!!!

queeq
Hayden? You're sure. Didn't see him in that outfit before. Sure it's not Padme? It's on Naboo for sure.

Dim
I think it's a female..might be Padme..

Ratcat
I think it's Graeme Blundell. Looks far too stocky for hayden, he's rather lean. Those are the hands of an older man.

Raz
Isn't that the same costume he wore, when he was lying on the bed?

Ratcat
I think it's a similar style, maybe donned to fit in but, unless he's been on a bit of a donut spree, I still say it's a little large in the bottocks for Hayden Christensen

Lestat
I thought it was a woman at first because of the hands...but look at the wrist and arms....kinda big for a woman?

queeq
Looking at that pic lying down, I am in doubt. That looks like Anakin. The strange thing is those wristbands, they looks very much like the ones Padme had in TPM on Tatooine. That's why I thought that was female dress, it could of course be Tatooine dress and Anakin is used to that.

Ratcat
Anakin Skywalker: Cross Dresser!!!! laughing out loud

Gundark
Oh, RC how can you say that ??? laughing out loud I'm still traumatized by that picture of Luke with Hayden's hair. laughing out loud

I think this picture is of Hayden, though, you know the camera adds at least ten pounds...just my first impression.

Ratcat
Well maybe that's the key to my weight problems....

Lestat
It's Hayden...only a jedi would look that scruffy. PAdme wouldnt wear brown...it's soooo last episode daaaaarling!

queeq
He does look a little too scruffy. Maybe it's someone else altogether. All the outfits (three I think) I've seen Anakin with, were fairly tight fit. Even the white Jedi outfit underneath the robes fits well, it's not loose or anything. This is.

Ratcat
This, an other Select based threads, does bring up a fun game that I am sure will be played in 2002. Spot the select in the movie...

queeq
That'd be cool, but some selects are probably not in the movie. Like this one. We can only guess during the filming of what shot it was taken.

Ratcat
Yeah, but the location will be spottable. Obviosly things like Fett Singin' in the Rain won't be that easy to figure.

Dim
Okay...we've discussed eerything from cross dressing to butt size....anything else?...I still think it's a girl (maybe not Padme, but could be)

queeq
I don't know. The more I look at that pose, the lesser it looks like a woman's pose.

Ratcat
I dunno Dim, there are some veeeerrrryyyyy convincing crossdressers out there...

Darth Daft
The hands do look feminine, but the stance certainly looks more like that of a man. Very difficult to tell, because the costume is quite odd.

Ratcat
OK, artistic types out there. Does anyone think they've fooled with the aspect ratio to make the person look stockier?

Dim
I don't think it was messed with in that way (unlike the GL pic of him in the hat) if you look at the balcony the lattice work has a nice natural angle...Plus in the at pose I think it woulbe be noticable if it was skewed.

Ratcat
I thought the same, which is hy I say it's a stockier person that HC.

Dim
I really don't see that...I think the clothing is just loose and billowy.

Ratcat
Well, you'd know loose and billowy wouldn't ya!

Dim
I'm all about loose and billowy laughing out loud

queeq
Respectability, people! laughing out loud Well, on this board at least.

Ratcat
There's nothing disrespecful about loose and billowy...

queeq
For a woman it is. laughing out loud

Dim
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm talking clothes here queeqer.

queeq
Oh......

Sorry, didn't get that. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.