Lord Mar-vell vs The Stranger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Lord Mar-vell takes on The Stranger in each of the following senario's...how does he fare?

1) Lord Mar-vell straight up, one-on-one, against The Stranger...
2) Lord Mar-vell gets Hunter/Prey Doomsday as a partner...
3) Lord Mar-vell gets HP Doomsday and Darkseid to aid him...
4) Lord Mar-vell gets the Asgardian Destroyer inaddition to HP Doomsday and Darkseids help...

The Stranger performs at a power level that his best showing would suggest he possess; he is at the level of power he appears to possess during the Infinity Gauntlet arc...

How does Lord Mar-vell fare against The Stranger in each of the above senario's?

Galan007
As long as Marv can utilize ice-blasts, he can effectively nullify Stranger's attacks.

guy222
stranger

the ninjak
The Stranger I know is from early 60's Xmen comics. And he would obliterate Mar-Vell.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
As long as Marv can utilize ice-blasts, he can effectively nullify Stranger's attacks.

??

Ice can neutralize the Strangers attacks? You have any scans of this?

the ninjak
Wasn't that that Xmen comic where Iceman froze some entities eye beams?
Was that the Stranger?

Nihilist
Marvell wins.

Stranger is a over rated chump.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

I think you got the wrong guy.

Ice Man > Oblivion ... via "ice-blasts" ... laughing out loud

guy222
that was a funny comic

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Stranger is a over rated chump.

You know, to an extent, I agree with you; The Stranger has an extraordinarily high number of bad showings given his status as one of the universes "Astral Dieties" (as per the IG arc)...

But in this thread (as per the OP) the Stranger performs as he did at the best; which is probaly as he did against Thanos with the IG...

Does he still lose to Mar-vell in every senario if at the IG arc level?

zopzop
Lord Mar-vell doesn't even need any of the help you listed. He crushed Stranger.

The humiliation that Galan was referencing was when Iceman FROZE Stranger's eyebeams in his head! A team of X-Men (sh|tty roster too) was making a fool of the Stranger, imagine what Lord Mar-vell does to him?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
??

Ice can neutralize the Strangers attacks? You have any scans of this? Yes it can:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10375120_im1.jpg

....Still makes me chuckle.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
I think you got the wrong guy.

Ice Man > Oblivion ... via "ice-blasts" ... laughing out loud

LOL, harsh Mr. M smile

I know you are kidding but I have that issue. Oblivion was just testing Iceman, he wasn't really fazed by that attack at all and even told Iceman that.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You know, to an extent, I agree with you; The Stranger has an extraordinarily high number of bad showings given his status as one of the universes "Astral Dieties" (as per the IG arc)...

But in this thread (as per the OP) the Stranger performs as he did at the best; which is probaly as he did against Thanos with the IG...

Does he still lose to Mar-vell in every senario if at the IG arc level? All he did in the IG was fire some blasts and get pwnd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.