My WWIII Story and character creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NetherSaber
Happy Dance Here is how it goes: It is the year 2016. I was a black ops fighting in Afghanistan a few years back... I was sitting at home when I heard a loud explosion, it was across the city by at a bridge that separated the city in half. I called 911 as soon as possible and drove over to the scene. It was surrounded by police and ambulances. I tried to get through but couldn't. The next day on the news, they reported that the huge bridge had been bombed, hundreds died that day. North America was going to war with Russia and China. After months, that little scene turned into the world war III somehow, all I knew, is that I was going back to the battle...

NAME: Scotty Bridge
AFFILIATION: CIA
FAVORITE WEAPONS: AK74, Python 357 Revolver
DESCRIPTION: 6'1, Black hair, Muscular, Scar down L arm
Is my character good?

NetherSaber
REMEMBER! THIS IS ONLY PART ONE!!!!

I eat kittens
no, just no

im not sure what to tell you first. that you're in the wrong section or that you have to get an rp approved before you make it

MadMel
The permission part doesn't matter so much. Ush has been kind enough to let us make rps in hopes that we can revive this place.
The other part though, I completely agree.
If you're going to put up ideas put them in the idea thread. erm

NetherSaber
ok i will next time try to make an rp thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.