9/11 Theories...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NetherSaber
Hey guys, this is old, but what do YOU think happened at 9/11?

jaden101
Black people did it.

Bat Dude
This really is extremely old.

I've honestly moved past this argument, because a lot of people just can't seem to grasp it.

Plus, imo, there are so many more things that are so much more important to talk about than 9/11 at this point (like the coming New Age deception)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
This really is extremely old.

I've honestly moved past this argument, because a lot of people just can't seem to grasp it.

Plus, imo, there are so many more things that are so much more important to talk about than 9/11 at this point (like the coming New Age deception)

could not have said it better myself.Yeah I have moved past this argument as well just like you for the exact same reason. Like you said,there are so many more important things to talk about at this point right now other than 9/11.

9/11 is the least of our problems that we have to worry about from the government right now.

I advertise it in my sig and avatar but i wont get into a discussion about it anymore cause like you said,thats old news.

jaden101
elll...ohhh...ellll

Mr Parker
Here is the best conspiracy theory of all time on 9/11 right here in this link below. laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

I just love how the official conspiracy theory apologists defend this theory of the governments to no end. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Robtard
Yeah, "moved past it".

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Here is the best conspiracy theory of all time on 9/11 right here in this link below. laughing

I just love how the official conspiracy theory apologists defend this theory of the governments to no end. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

laughing

That was hilarious! It was also sad because it's so true.

It doesn't matter anymore, though. Like I said, there are far more pressing matters in the world right now than arguing about 9/11.

The constant bombardment of New Age doctrine on the public, for example.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Win! thumb up

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
laughing

That was hilarious! It was also sad because it's so true.

It doesn't matter anymore, though. Like I said, there are far more pressing matters in the world right now than arguing about 9/11.

The constant bombardment of New Age doctrine on the public, for example.

so very true.

Oneness
I like this video.

QxKB9hNvwX0

It's xyz!
Don't we have a Semptember the 11th thread, already?

Dude111
Indeed.... The NWO is about here!!

JabberWaki
This is gonna be something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.