The Secrets Gay Men Don't Want Straight People To Know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link.

Colossus-Big C
Just Eww

Omega Vision
Lol @ blatant hate.

Symmetric Chaos
Gawker can be funny. Who knew?

TacDavey
Anal sex is better than chasing dragons?

http://www.gameranx.com/img/11-Dec/fus-ro-dah-1.jpg

Tell that to this guy.

Symmetric Chaos
Skyrim sex mods were out the same week as the game and you can get gay-interspecies married. So . . .

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fun fact: it's articles like this that helped me undo my cultural brainwashing and realize that homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fun fact: it's articles like this that helped me undo my cultural brainwashing and realize that homosexuality is a mental disorder.
Like confusing one's existential identity with subjective qualities like race, gender, religion, and nationhood?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

You decided that homosexuality was a mental disorder because gay men wrote articles mocking you?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol @ blatant hate. its not my fault I Instinctively dislike gay people

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not my fault I Instinctively dislike gay people
It is your fault for not trying to examine that dislike and see if it has any roots in reason.

And I can assure you it isn't an instinctive dislike, you're fooling yourself if you think there can be such a thing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You decided that homosexuality was a mental disorder because gay men wrote articles mocking you?
That's clearly a straw....eh forget it. big grin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It is your fault for not trying to examine that dislike and see if it has any roots in reason.

And I can assure you it isn't an instinctive dislike, you're fooling yourself if you think there can be such a thing. Just as you would instinctively be repelled by sight of and smell of vomit ,its the same instinctive feeling i get toward gay men .

The Lone Poster
Other men don't have vaginas can anyone explain what gays do with each other? Post pictures maybe....

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Lone Poster
Other men don't have vaginas can anyone explain what gays do with each other? Post pictures maybe....

laughing laughing laughing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Just as you would instinctively be repelled by sight of and smell of vomit ,its the same instinctive feeling i get toward gay men .
Not really the same.

In any case your hiding behind biological determinism is just sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.