George Foreman vs Lennox Lewis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NetherSaber
There is no actual forum for boxing, and I don't want to join another forum at the moment, so I wanna ask this:
Live at the Madison Square Garden, two great giants of history face of in a 10 round boxing match to see which is the better man, the winner goes on to fight Vitali Klitschko. Both fighters are at their prime and there are the normal rules of boxing, (DQ and such...) so...FIGHT! big grin

Digi
There's a sports forum with a boxing thread.

srug

Anyway, I'd recommend Ring Magazine's website. They're considered the authority on boxing. Whoever is ranked higher on their all-time heavyweights list, that's the best answer.

NetherSaber
i dont feel like joining anything at the moment, and i know about ring magazine

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Digi
Whoever is ranked higher on their all-time heavyweights list, that's the best answer.

That doesn't necessarily decide who will win a one-on-one fight.

Digi
Originally posted by Insomniatric
That doesn't necessarily decide who will win a one-on-one fight.

Agreed, but if you're just looking for a general gauge of boxing prowess. Comparing styles is a much more subjective art, and I doubt we could guess at it any more reliably than Ring's list.

Originally posted by NetherSaber
i dont feel like joining anything at the moment, and i know about ring magazine

Joining what? The sports forum and boxing thread are on KMC. You already belong.

socool8520
I'd probably go with Foreman. Dude had one hell of a punch. And held up well with some of the best to ever grace the ring.

CowardlyBlakMan
I think the black guy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.