Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Super Saiyan Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I know the title sound crazy BUT this isn't a fight. This scenerie takes place on a indestructible planet. Super Saiyan Goku has to stand still...can't fight back. Saiyan Saga Vegeta gets to unload on him with whatever type of attack he wants. Can Vegeta at this power level damage a Super Saiyan?

Damborgson
Nope. A stronger Vegeta wasn't doing jack shit to 2nd stage Frieza. No way 18,000 Vegeta hurt SSj goku.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Nope. A stronger Vegeta wasn't doing jack shit to 2nd stage Frieza. No way 18,000 Vegeta hurt SSj goku.

There are other instances as well like...

Vegeta standing right beside Nappa while he lifted his arm destroying an entire continent. Vegeta was unfazed by this attack...didn't even have a scratch.

Nail unleashing on Frieza, and he was at a power level of 40k and he couldn't put a scratch on Frieza.

Frieza unleashing on Goku but Goku stood there (Super Saiyan Goku) while Frieza gave his best and wasn't even harmed by it.

There are other instances but there are too many to think about.

The reason I made this thread is because during the Saiyan Saga, Vegeta was a planetary level threat. Roshi was a moon buster, Piccolo ripped a moon up as well but looking at fts, Goku should be able to walk through these attacks as a Super Saiyan without even feeling it. Im wondering what others think.

marwash22
no one is going to disagree. Goku tanks it all. Hell, Goku already outclassed Vegeta by a substantial margin when he first arrived on Namek.

carver9
Originally posted by marwash22
no one is going to disagree. Goku tanks it all. Hell, Goku already outclassed Vegeta by a substantial margin when he first arrived on Namek.

WTF...marwash, where have you been buddy. Good to see ya.

marwash22
laughing out loud been active again for a week or two. 'sall good.

carver9
laughing out loud been active again for a week or two. 'sall good.

Well, we need your talent in the comic book forum.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by carver9
WTF...marwash, where have you been buddy. Good to see ya.

carver9
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Your right, this will probably be one of the first vs threads were everyone agrees. Because everyone knows that frieza at his final form couldn't even scratch super saiyan goku, so what chance does vegeta at his weakest have. Super saiyan Goku's only reaction to his attacks will be him laughing himself to death.

I made this thread because Vegeta during the Saiyan Saga was a planetary threat...his Gallick gun that he used against Goku had enough power to shed Earth. If Vegeta, a planetary level being during that time can't even put a scratch on Goku, then that means that Goku durability IS above planetary. I'm trying to get a intake on this because honestly, you all are confusing me.

Question...do you think Kid Buu blast that destroyed Earth was much more than just a planetary attack? The first small blast that he shot was stated as having enough power to destroy the planet...what about the second? Where would you rank that?

KAIKAGE
no one is going to disagree. Goku tanks it all. Hell, Goku already outclassed Vegeta by a substantial margin when he first arrived on Namek. Your right, this will probably be one of the first vs threads were everyone agrees. Because everyone knows that frieza at his final form couldn't even scratch super saiyan goku, so what chance does vegeta at his weakest have. Super saiyan Goku's only reaction to his attacks will be him laughing himself to death.

marwash22
pretty much.

I think Carver is being sneaky and made this thread to further his goal of proving that Goku is well above comic heroes. That's why he brought up Vegeta being a planet buster way back in the Saiyan saga... he then set it up so that we would all agree that SS Goku would easilyu shrug off planet busting attacks. all this comes back around to his assertion that nothing below a planet busting attack would even come close to hurting Goku and that if a comic character hasn't displayed such a feat, there's no way said character can beat him.

I'm on to you, Carv. sneer

carver9
pretty much.

I think Carver is being sneaky and made this thread to further his goal of proving that Goku is well above comic heroes. That's why he brought up Vegeta being a planet buster way back in the Saiyan saga... he then set it up so that we would all agree that SS Goku would easilyu shrug off planet busting attacks. all this comes back around to his assertion that nothing below a planet busting attack would even come close to hurting Goku and that if a comic character hasn't displayed such a feat, there's no way said character can beat him.

laughing out loud Da** you are good. That's exactly what I am doing.

NemeBro
No shit.

Of course Vegeta can do nothing to Goku.

TheAuraAngel
Would be curious to see him use a destructo disk thing on Goku though.

Damborgson
Well DBZ character do pack a hell of a punch with KI. Not much physically compared to some though.

carver9
Well DBZ character do pack a hell of a punch with KI. Not much physically compared to some though.

Like who?

Damborgson
Thor,Hulk,Superman, etc...

carver9
Thor,Hulk,Superman, etc...

I'm about to PM you. Are you able to get PM from phones.?

Damborgson
I'm about to PM you. Are you able to get PM from phones.? yeah. I usually use my phone to go on the forums anyway.

KAIKAGE
I made this thread because Vegeta during the Saiyan Saga was a planetary threat...his Gallick gun that he used against Goku had enough power to shed Earth. If Vegeta, a planetary level being during that time can't even put a scratch on Goku, then that means that Goku durability IS above planetary. I'm trying to get a intake on this because honestly, you all are confusing me.

Question...do you think Kid Buu blast that destroyed Earth was much more than just a planetary attack? The first small blast that he shot was stated as having enough power to destroy the planet...what about the second? Where would you rank that? Well goku said before buu even finished gathering the energy for his second attack that it had enough power to blow up the planet ten times, so it would be at least ten times stronger than any planet busting attack that has come before the buu saga. Oh and if super saiyan goku did nothing then the vegeta from the saiyan saga's attack would destroy the planet and himself in the process, super saiyan goku wouldn't even be fazed by the attack and he would survive the planets explosion with little damage, but with no more air to breathe he would die anyway as frieza himself stated when he attacked the planet namek.

dadudemon
pretty much.

lol. Nice.

But, yes, I was under the impression that by the time the Cell Games started, they could all easily tank planet busting attacks. Even Tien. no expression

carver9
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol. Nice.

But, yes, I was under the impression that by the time the Cell Games started, they could all easily tank planet busting attacks. Even Tien. no expression

Depending on who the planet busting power is coming from, they sure can.

Sirius77
Then show a DBZ character tanking a planet-buster.

TheAuraAngel
Frieza?

Demonic Phoenix
Cell Saga SS Goku was killed by an explosion that only destroyed a very small planetoid. vin

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Cell Saga SS Goku was killed by an explosion that only destroyed a very small planetoid. vin That doesn't mean anything, goku was killed by cell's self destruct not the planets explosion, cell's self destruct is a heck of alot stronger than the level of attack necessary to destroy a planet.

Demonic Phoenix
I know it doesn't mean anything. I was trolling. Cell's self destruct was touted as a planet-buster. Try again.

BloodRain
Originally posted by dadudemon
^This.

Pretty sure they got planet durability from the androids on.

Though Saiyan saga Vegeta was /not/ a planet buster.

NemeBro
He claimed that he would destroy the Earth, but that could mean a lot of things, like just destroying all life on it.

Beyond that, planet busting attacks are not made equally.

Carver is just mad that a fight between Superman and Goku would go like this:

Goku: Ka-
*Superman punches Goku into a fine paste at millions of times faster than light*
Batman: What the hell did you do that for Superman!?
Superman: Guy said he could blow up a planet. I assumed he could take a punch...

I blatantly stole this dialogue from Endless Mike. Sorry Mike.

BloodRain
Like that guy who said he can nuke the Solar System.

I'm 87% sure that Carver doesnt believe that Goku can match Supe's (Anymore at least)

NemeBro
Check the Superman forum.

The "Black hair Goku beats Superman" claims have not changed.

Unless you mean you think he is trolling, which is possible.

BloodRain
Hm, well, he did concede that SSJ4 couldn't begin to compete with Darsh's speed and strength.

Not really sure how a Star busting massively FTL character like him would easily beat /SSJ4/ Goku where Supe's, another Planet-Star busting massively FTL character, would lose against him Goku at base.

Checking this shit out.

NemeBro
Dark Schneider is a galaxy buster.

BloodRain
Youd think all that time in that thread would let me remember that.. Nonetheless, he admitted to DBZ durability as multi-planet to small star and losing to massively ftl characters. Both things Clark is at.

NemeBro
Well he cherry picks low ass showings for Superman.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well he cherry picks low ass showings for Superman.

Anti DBZ-tards should do that as well:

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Cell Saga SS Goku was killed by an explosion that only destroyed a very small planetoid. vin

NemeBro
That's a shitty way to do it.

I could easily bring up black hair Goku failing to lift forty tons.

Demonic Phoenix
That's even shittier than mine was.

We just state that Freeza was the most powerful character in DB, and he jobbed to Goku and Trunks.

NemeBro
Only mine actually, definitely happened, on-panel.

Demonic Phoenix
Who gives a shit. estahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.