Big daddy and Hit girl vs. Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
BD and HG end up in Gotham and try to clean up the city. Bruce Wayne is not there. Their first opponents are the gangsters, and if they beat them, they must fight the League of Shadows. Big daddy and Hit girl somehow gain Batman's resources.

How well will they do?

the ninjak
League of Shadows kill em.

The Silent Hero
They might not even defeat the more cunning gangsters. They were so sloppy in kick ass they let the syndicate walk right into their safe house.

Psychotron
It was mostly because of Kick Ass and Red Mist though. I think they could do a lot with Bruce Wayne's wealth.

the ninjak
I didn't read the bit about them having Wayne's wealth.

That makes em an even easier target the League of Shadows.

Psychotron
Originally posted by the ninjak
I didn't read the bit about them having Wayne's wealth.

That makes em an even easier target the League of Shadows.

You're looking at this the wrong way. They're used to being on the run, they won't live in a giant mansion, and they won't have famous civilian identities.

the ninjak
Ahh they "somehow" gain his resources. I'm not gonna think to hard into the money side of this. If they suddenly scored millions of $ it would be hard to keep and if it's in accounts it'll get attention. I don't see it advancing their tactics they'll have more weapons and hideouts.

But do you mean his equipment? Most of Batman's stuff are inventions made him himself and Fox. I don't see the resources thing really helping HG and BD in the long run.

Robtard
Considering these two have no issue with killing, they would dominate if they had Wayne's resources to draw from.

the ninjak
You really see BD and HG stopping the League's operation? Which would've resulted in absolute carnage. Part of the reason why Batman was able to defeat his enemies was because if inside knowledge.

BD and Hitgirl just torture goons and access information into killing bigger fish. They never proved that they were capable of bringing down a shadowy global terrorist ninja unit that had all the tools necessary to bring down a whole city with fear gas. Nor the ability to be as creative as Bruce or Fox.

Robtard
With Wayne's billions and resources? Yes.

the ninjak
With Wayne's billions and resources they wouldn't be so far from their natural habitat.

Lucius Fox wouldn't ride with the team's views on vigilantism and none have the ingenuity and sheer unique experience of Bruce. So that's most of the creative tech gone.

If they say gain all of Batman's current tech and resources then it's a different scenario. The X-ray goggles are enough to ensure incredible tactical take down of any normal form of resistance.

But that tech didn't exist before the LOS and I don't see the duo defeating the criminal agenda in Batman Begins.

Robtard
I'm going on the premise that they gain all of Wayne's money and resources, which would include Foxx.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm going on the premise that they gain all of Wayne's money and resources, which would include Foxx.

Yeah. They have everything he has in Batman Begins. None of the later tech.

the ninjak
So Batman begins had-
...a cool jumping car.
...Sonic bat summoning tech.
...Grappling guns.
...Memory cloth.
...A scientist who doesn't agree with the teams form of vigilantism.
...Good armor.
...A big mansion with underground potential.
...A lot of money.

Even though they have the wealth they don't have the influence. Which is important. But some of this tech is impressive in the right hands. I see Fox leaving the duo early once witnessing their madness. If they score the resources on sheer luck good on them. I don't see them surviving the League.

Originally posted by Robtard

Jamie Foxx?..... cool

Psychotron
Originally posted by the ninjak
So Batman begins had-
...a cool jumping car.
...Sonic bat summoning tech.
...Grappling guns.
...Memory cloth.
...A scientist who doesn't agree with the teams form of vigilantism.
...Good armor.
...A big mansion with underground potential.
...A lot of money.

Even though they have the wealth they don't have the influence. Which is important. But some of this tech is impressive in the right hands. I see Fox leaving the duo early once witnessing their madness. If they score the resources on sheer luck good on them. I don't see them surviving the League.

Jamie Foxx?..... cool
Assume Fox stays with the team despite their psychopathy.

I think they'd be more effective than Batman simply because they kill. They'd truly inspire fear in Gotham's underworld. Most of the mob will be worm food within months. The League is going to be trickier. If Fox has developed the antidote before they attack, they'd crush them, if not then I see them losing.

Stoic
Hit Girl rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.