Sentry vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

Sr J-Bieb
Sentry calms Hulk and then blows on his belly while tickling his rear

janus77
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Sentry calms Hulk and then blows on his belly while tickling his rear
Sentry's very ... flexible?

guy222
hulk

tkitna
Sentry

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

LordofBrooklyn
The Sentry already showed how he controlled Banner's rage with his aura.

Sentry 10 out of 10

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Sentry calms Hulk and then blows on his belly while tickling his rear http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/laughcry.gif

Stoic
Sentry stomps. No anger means big butt whoppin. CIS on, Bob would chill his big ass out, and they'd both take it down at Mc D's.

Bouboumaster
If Sentry calms Hulk, he has to face Banner, the most dangerous out of the two personnality. Either way, the lame and boring ass character (that is Sentry) loose.

guy222
indeed

sentry is a joke

supes rip off which marvel has failed

hulk is a stan lee fave which sale year after year

hulk strong hulk tough hulk lives poor sentry and hulk green

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222

sentry is a joke

How dare you!!!!

laughing

guy222
morning buddy

wish bob return and b a face again

TheHulk
If Sentry Calms Hulk Down Sentry Wins,No Calm HULK SMASH!!!!

abhilegend
Sentry stomps.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by guy222
indeed

sentry is a joke

supes rip off which marvel has failed

hulk is a stan lee fave which sale year after year

hulk strong hulk tough hulk lives poor sentry and hulk green

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

thumb up

I think he does win this though. But right on about everything else.

TheHulk
For God Sake!!! SHOW RESPECT TO THE POWER OF A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS!!!! mad

JakeTheBank
Why should I respect something that doesn't exist?

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why should I respect something that doesn't exist? If You Are Saying That Because Sentry Is Dead, Than Bro Right at You For Thor mad

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
If You Are Saying That Because Sentry Is Dead, Than Bro Right at You For Thor mad

I'm saying that because Sentry hasn't shown me the power of one hundred exploding suns, let alone a million. I'm glad he's dead.

TheHulk
I'm saying that because Sentry hasn't shown me the power of one hundred exploding suns, let alone a million. I'm glad he's dead. The Fact He Destroyed A Microverse with his power And it Starting To Get Visible In The 616 Reality Makes You Think huh

DarkSaint85
The Fact He Destroyed A Microverse with his power And it Starting To Get Visible In The 616 Reality Makes You Think huh

It makes me think that A: that microverse was tiny (hence the 'micro' part) and B: it doesn't take that much energy for something to become visible in the 616 reality.

Hell, Sentry's power = a lightbulb, by that logic.

JakeTheBank
The Fact He Destroyed A Microverse with his power And it Starting To Get Visible In The 616 Reality Makes You Think huh

Cool story, bro.

When Sentry does that in the real 616 universe, I'll reconsider my opinion. But I'd rather prefer that he stays dead. he sucks He's a powerful guy to be sure, operating anywhere from Mid Herald to Trans, but I don't seriously consider him to be packing "a million exploding suns" worth of power.

It's called "hyperbole".

TheHulk
Cool story, bro.

When Sentry does that in the real 616 universe, I'll reconsider my opinion. But I'd rather prefer that he stays dead. he sucks He's a powerful guy to be sure, operating anywhere from Mid Herald to Trans, but I don't seriously consider him to be packing "a million exploding suns" worth of power.

It's called "hyperbole". I accept your opinion but I disrespect but good enough.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It makes me think that A: that microverse was tiny (hence the 'micro' part) and B: it doesn't take that much energy for something to become visible in the 616 reality.

Hell, Sentry's power = a lightbulb, by that logic. Do you reliase Your Logic Is dumb

DarkSaint85
Do you reliase Your Logic Is dumb

Haha not really, put it this way:

Sentry, when in the Microverse, outputted enough energy to equal a lightbulb in the 616 universe.

Scale that up to the 616 universe, and you would logically assume that the power he is capable of outputting is astoundingly large.

When he fought WWH, he didn't output anywhere near that amount of scaled up energy, despite 'cutting loose'.

Therefore, my logic is, he cannot output the power of 1 million exploding suns, unless those suns are really tiny....

carver9
Darksaint and the Hulk is always going at it. Funny.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Darksaint and the Hulk is always going at it. Funny.

I know, and sometimes I'm just winding him up for the fun of it, I admit - he is pretty funny without meaning to, I think.

guy222
thumb up

I think he does win this though. But right on about everything else.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.