What if George Bush won the election?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NetherSaber
OKAY! I KNOW GEORGE BUSH IS NOT IN THE ELECTION BUT...what if hew was and what if he won, what do you think would happen?red smile

Symmetric Chaos
He would be thrown out for not being eligible.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He would be thrown out for not being eligible.
/thread

ADarksideJedi
It would be better then Obama winning again. I must say however that I like Ron Paul to win over Bush.

the ninjak
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It would be better then Obama winning again. I must say however that I like Ron Paul to win over Bush.

Word.

And if Bush won again......I don't wanna imagine how dumb the American public would have to be to let that happen.

NetherSaber
Originally posted by the ninjak
Word.

And if Bush won again......I don't wanna imagine how dumb the American public would have to be to let that happen. i agree with this

Omega Vision
I remember this one democrat on the Colbert Report claiming that he'd gladly repeal the 22nd Amendment if Bush wanted to run again just to see how bad he'd fail.

"He'd be lucky to carry three states" the guy said.

Well...that was before Obama made the democrats look bad. Also even then I think you'd be shocked how well Bush could do in a third run. I doubt he'd win, especially seeing as the competition was a lot stronger in 08 than in 04, but he'd likely win all the Republican strongholds and maybe even a swing state or two.

For all his failings, in retrospect Bush wasn't the worst president you could have. Nor is Obama. They're both much greater men than the no-name muttonchop sporting presidents between Grant and McKinley or the Cooling-Hardidge presidents who let the Great Depression happen.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Word.

And if Bush won again......I don't wanna imagine how dumb the American public would have to be to let that happen.

I would say that the american people would be stupid to vote for Obama again.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I remember this one democrat on the Colbert Report claiming that he'd gladly repeal the 22nd Amendment if Bush wanted to run again just to see how bad he'd fail.

"He'd be lucky to carry three states" the guy said.

Well...that was before Obama made the democrats look bad. Also even then I think you'd be shocked how well Bush could do in a third run. I doubt he'd win, especially seeing as the competition was a lot stronger in 08 than in 04, but he'd likely win all the Republican strongholds and maybe even a swing state or two.

For all his failings, in retrospect Bush wasn't the worst president you could have. Nor is Obama. They're both much greater men than the no-name muttonchop sporting presidents between Grant and McKinley or the Cooling-Hardidge presidents who let the Great Depression happen.
I would say they are worse than any of the presents you just mentioned. Even presidents like Hoover top the current pool. The only presidents who fare worse are total racists like Andrew Johnson, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
I would say they are worse than any of the presents you just mentioned. Even presidents like Hoover top the current pool. The only presidents who fare worse are total racists like Andrew Johnson, imo.
I don't know about the Cooling-Hardage presidents, but the Post Grant, Pre-McKinley Presidents presided over times where they were allowed to be figureheads because the problems were so much smaller than now.

ADarksideJedi
That is true there has been worst but Omba I think takes the cake with being one of the worst of the others.

Mr Parker

True enough.I did not think it would be possible for anybody to be more corrupt than Bush is but Obama proved me wrong.He has expanded and accerlated Bush's policys and everything he got started.Oh yeah the american people would have to be stupid to vote for Obama again,but then again,their stupid if they vote for anybody other than whom you mentioned, Ron Paul since he is the only candidate that believes in the constituiton and serving the american people.Paul is a RINO.republican in name only.

Mr. Rhythmic
That is true there has been worst but Omba I think takes the cake with being one of the worst of the others.

Andrew Johnson, Nixon, and Hoover were all much worse.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic

Dick Nixon made Hilter look like a nice man.Dick was a mass murderer as well.He put a communist dictater in power who murdered millions.you never hear those little details in american history classes in our corrupt school system though.He also was a mass murderer expaning the war Lyndon Johnson got started.Johnson and Dick Nixon were mass murderers,they bombed millions of innocent civilians in vietnam.

Dick also ran secret covert wars for the CIA the american people did not know about as vice president un Eisenhower.it was so secret even Eisenhower did not know about this operation Dick was running.The CIA kept him out of the loop of it all.

Mr Parker
matter of fact he here is a few interesting items on DICK NIXONS criminal activities
an interesting read.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/taxonomy/term/5

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Well aside from Watergate Nixon wasn't that bad of a President. He established relations with China.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well aside from Watergate Nixon wasn't that bad of a President. He established relations with China.

I know thats suppose to be a funny joke. laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.