Batman VS Demons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
Bruce Wayne ala Dark Knight series hears screams through frequency calls emanating from a high security building in the immediate area. He makes his way there and forces his way into the building. The Building is currently under siege by the creatures from the film Demons/Demoni 2.

The demons can be put down by anything that would put a normal human down. But they have claws that can infect a person to become like them. And their blood is acid (like the Alien) will also turn a victim into a demon.

Can he defeat or survive the impeding nightmare/destruction? Batman will do anything necessary to put the enemy down.

Batman has his Xray vision ala Dark Knight.

steverules_2
I'm reminded of Batman begins when batman was taken down by a mob of people...if the demons from demons 1 and 2 are in this they could probably easily all gang up on him and take him down and most likely one of them could claw him and...yeah

BruceSkywalker
didn't "normal" people take care of the demons?

the ninjak
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm reminded of Batman begins when batman was taken down by a mob of people...if the demons from demons 1 and 2 are in this they could probably easily all gang up on him and take him down and most likely one of them could claw him and...yeah

If he doesn't stay in the air and does stealth attacks he's screwed.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

The Demons swarmed most people. In Demons a jock on a motorbike and a Samurai took alot down but got scratched eventually. In both films once the Demons escaped the city was screwed.

Batman has X-Ray vision though. Should give him somewhat of an upper hand.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Didn't "normal" people take down Batman? I seem to re-call at the end of Demons and Demons 2 a small group of people got away. The demons got a loooot of people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.