Sundipped Superman VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman- Our Worlds at War

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

Solar Power or Gamma Power

carver9
I don't know who wins this. We never seen a limit towards either of these opponents durability.

-Pr-
Superman imo.

iceman24567
Superman rams threw Hulks body ripping him in half

JakeTheBank
Superman.

carver9
Hulk

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman imo. shocking.

dmills
Originally posted by marwash22
shocking.

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I don't know who wins this. We never seen a limit towards either of these opponents durability.
Hulk no expression

JakeTheBank
Classic gamma water drinker response.

"I don't know all the facts or history, but Hulk wins."

PS. j/k Carver.

PSS. Not really. sneer

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

PS. j/k Carver.

PSS. Not really. sneer He must be dipping his fatheads in the gamma water too

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
no expression

No need to quote the truth.

iceman24567
No need to quote the truth. Nah i was just pointing out how absurd you are champ

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah i was just pointing out how absurd you are champ

Don't see anything wrong with my post...I thought about it and came to a decision.

Badabing
I see this thread is filled with gamma envy. durhulk

iceman24567
Don't see anything wrong with my post...I thought about it and came to a decision. Yes i am sure that was the case erm

quanchi112
Hulk.

-Pr-

PS. j/k Carver.

PSS. Not really. sneer

Pretty much.

LordofBrooklyn
I don't see how Superman loses here.

With the Sundip amp his heat vision alone should be on the star igniting level.

abhilegend
Kal.

guy222
friends really this won't sway any hulk or supes fan who's stronger

as i said in another thread

marvel hulk

dc supes

its not that hard

me.........hulk

Damborgson
Superman

TheHulk
Hulk 7/10

Uriel005
Superman easily considering this is OWAW... Also BFR is on so... unless Hulk is gamma farting his way out of the sun or back into the solar system... hes pretty screwed. BTW supes could and would match him or exceed him in strength imo forgetting about his speed advantage which even pre-amp he'd blow hulk out of the water let alone amped to a ridiculous degree.

h1a8
This is spite FOR REAL.
Superman can either one shot him or simply bfr him with ease.

guy222
he can

how

SquallX
Originally posted by guy222
he can

how

Considering what he did to Warworld being powered by Entropy itself, or getting smash in between both New Genesis and Apokalips with no damage being done to him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
This is spite FOR REAL.

Don't be silly.

AsbestosFlaygon
OT:
Is there a significant difference between normal Superman absorbing the rays of the sun, and a sundipped Superman?

guy222
Originally posted by SquallX
Considering what he did to Warworld being powered by Entropy itself, or getting smash in between both New Genesis and Apokalips with no damage being done to him.

did didio retcon that hmm better yet i will tweet the sum *****

and entropy certainly doesn't power em now

do u think barry belafonte supes defeat sun supes

-Pr-
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OT:
Is there a significant difference between normal Superman absorbing the rays of the sun, and a sundipped Superman?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Honestly though, yes. Superman was well above herald when he was sundipped.

abhilegend
Kal beats hulk into a paste.

Naija boy
If supes uses speed then yeah, otherwise then hulk

carver9

Pushing it? You don't think Hulk could have pushed Warworld? Surviving planetary attacks means nothing in this fight. Hulk smiled at this and didn't even have a scratch after tanking a multi planetary attack in his WBH form.

guy222
morning c

send me a pm bout those issues i get em for u

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy

This.

Supes is going to have to be extremely tactical in this fight. If he fights in character...this isn't going to well for him. His mental state wasn't so great in this form...his mind was everywhere.

carver9
morning c

send me a pm bout those issues i get em for u

Morning buddy.

Ok...have to look through my stuff. I'll get the issue number.

abhilegend
^Hulk isn't doing jack to kal if he doesn't want to. He was extremely focused towards winning the war and willing to kill. Good luck touching him hulk.

SquallX
This.

Supes is going to have to be extremely tactical in this fight. If he fights in character...this isn't going to well for him. His mental state wasn't so great in this form...his mind was everywhere.

No, his mind set was to kill, at any means necessary.

That's the beast that the Hulk will be dealing against.

No matter how you look at this fight, Hulk loses, and badly too.

-Pr-
This.

Comments like these convince me that you haven't actually read the comics you're talking about.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal beats hulk into a paste. Based on ?

carver9
Comments like these convince me that you haven't actually read the comics you're talking about.

So his mindset wasn't every where. He wasnt in character that entire scene. That huge powerup took its toll towards him mentally.

carver9
^Hulk isn't doing jack to kal if he doesn't want to. He was extremely focused towards winning the war and willing to kill. Good luck touching him hulk.

Lol.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Based on you never picking up a Superman comic, and just go with his respect thread, and the few things you read about him.

SD Superman is far above any Hulks incarnation so far. That Superman is also willing to kill.

-Pr-
So his mindset wasn't every where. He wasnt in character that entire scene. That huge powerup took its toll towards him mentally.

It made him as dangerous as he'd ever been. His mental state was anything but a hindrance in that situation.

quanchi112
Based on you never picking up a Superman comic, and just go with his respect thread, and the few things you read about him.

SD Superman is far above any Hulks incarnation so far. That Superman is also willing to kill. So this from the guy who claimed Superman has never needed aid against a magical being and always coming through is saying I've never read a Superman comic. I mean what does it even matter if I haven't since OWAW is all I need to know about to debate this issue. Just one story. You can keep saying things about Superman being so far above Hulk but that isn't the same as proving it.

carver9

SD Superman is far above any Hulks incarnation so far. That Superman is also willing to kill.

Why is he far above Hulk? What did he do that Hulk couldn't do that outs him far above Hulk?

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Based upon me reading comics of course unlike you or carver.

carver9
It made him as dangerous as he'd ever been. His mental state was anything but a hindrance in that situation.

Not a hindrance at all...I just can't picture him fighting in a fashion most are saying when overall, in the issue, he fought nothing like that.

abhilegend
Why is he far above Hulk? What did he do that Hulk couldn't do that outs him far above Hulk?
Why are you on kmc? That's the real question.

carver9
Based upon me reading comics of course unlike you or carver.

Is that your only argument? Ive read the entire Imperiex saga at least 4 times. I know about the entire scene.

carver9
Why are you on kmc? That's the real question.

To mess with you. Now answer the question.

SquallX

Once more, you prove that you don't read Superman comics.

That power up never took his toll on him. Hell Kismet Superman who is far above SD Superman was in total mindset.

SD Superman was just tired of the war, tired of not protecting those he loved. Lois father prior to Superman bathing in the Sun led a kamakazi attack, and was believed to have died.

Hippolyta, while wearing Diana's full armor survived one of Empirex drone explosion, and she was badly injured, and Kal taught that was Diana, and he felt sad that he was unable to protect one of the few people he loved. Plus all the deaths Empirex was causing on Earth.

So Superman decided that he will kill to an the war, not because he was unstable, but because he didn't want any more innocent death.

quanchi112
Based upon me reading comics of course unlike you or carver. That isn't backing your claim. If you want to debate then I suggest doing so but trying to make this personal isn't the way to the finish line. Bottom line is this is almost entirely subjective as both forms of these characters were just glimpses of the characters high end performances. I commented because you seemed so positive he not only beats the Hulk which is your opinion but that he beats him into paste suggesting it's easy so I wanted to know what lead you to this conclusion.

abhilegend
^Reading scans doesn't equates to reading comics, carvy.

carver9
Once more, you prove that you don't read Superman comics.

That power up never took his toll on him. Hell Kismet Superman who is far above SD Superman was in total mindset.

SD Superman was just tired of the war, tired of not protecting those he loved. Lois father prior to Superman bathing in the Sun led a kamakazi attack, and was believed to have died.

Hippolyta, while wearing Diana's full armor survived one of Empirex drone explosion, and she was badly injured, and Kal taught that was Diana, and he felt sad that he was unable to protect one of the few people he loved. Plus all the deaths Empirex was causing on Earth.

So Superman decided that he will kill to an the war, not because he was unstable, but because he didn't want any more innocent death.

I'm talking about the scene when he was in the sun balled up, thinking. Clark was already fed up with everyone dying...thats why him and Doomsday went to face the probes and Imperiex...to end the war. Hell, Darkseid even became cautious of this war and built a suit for Superman to aid him in fighting Imperiex (which Superman rejected because it came from Darkseid). If you think Superman wanted to end all of this during that time, then you are mistaken...he felt like that long before that scene.

carver9

Maybe YOU need to start reading some Superman comics since you are always misinterpreting scenes.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Maybe YOU need to start reading some Superman comics since you are always misinterpreting scenes.
I forgets more about superman daily than you'll ever know about him. Lulz at the last sentence.

zeel
Originally posted by h1a8
This is spite FOR REAL.

Oh come on man, ya i think supes wins but one shot good lord.

Supes is more durable and alot faster with the sun amp i see his healing factor shooting through the roof. Ya supes prolly wins but this one shotting stuff come on man lol. this version of hulk is prolly the toughest brick in marvel supes is not one shotting him.

guy222
b nice all

this proves my point

nothing nothing will change a hulk or supes fan regarding who's stronger and powerful but insults isn't the way

respect carv's views i am sure he respects urs

everyone can certainly disagree with me saying hulk wins but that's me and really is it so bad whoever wins b kind

carver9
b nice all

this proves my point

nothing nothing will change a hulk or supes fan regarding who's stronger and powerful but insults isn't the way

respect carv's views i am sure he respects urs

everyone can certainly disagree with me saying hulk wins but that's me and really is it so bad whoever wins b kind

I agree with this.

Hulk still wins. stick out tongue

Galan007
Supes stomps.

JakeTheBank
Lmao at all the "you don't read comics!!!11" comments.

kevdude
laughing out loud Superman

guy222
hey kev

how r u

-Pr-
Is that your only argument? Ive read the entire Imperiex saga at least 4 times. I know about the entire scene.

Then why have I had to correct you on it on multiple occasions?

Pot, kettle?

kevdude
hey kev

how r u

Doing good, got the day off! big grin

Carver.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
way to go

stay blessed kev

Bouboumaster
I roll with Hulk.

DarkSaint85

Supes is going to have to be extremely tactical in this fight.

Out of Lex, Darkseid, John Henry Irons, Wonder Woman et al, he was the only one who came up with the plan to BFR Warwold. That's pretty tactical, considering the tacticians on the field.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/DSC_0232.jpg

Focus. Clarity. Kill.

Edit: Apologies for the quality and the orientation. Took the pic with my phone.

Uriel005
I'm talking about the scene when he was in the sun balled up, thinking. Clark was already fed up with everyone dying...thats why him and Doomsday went to face the probes and Imperiex...to end the war. Hell, Darkseid even became cautious of this war and built a suit for Superman to aid him in fighting Imperiex (which Superman rejected because it came from Darkseid). If you think Superman wanted to end all of this during that time, then you are mistaken...he felt like that long before that scene. ... the same darkseid who has mind controlled Superman before into doing horrible deeds and considering the Supes when he goes bad is considered super high end threat.... it generally isn't conducive to the survival of free will to willingly make deals with the devil.

iceman24567
Oh carvy laughing

LordofBrooklyn
I agree with this.

Hulk still wins. stick out tongue

Why does the Hulk win?

I would LOVE to crush you Battlezone style in this one.

WBH doesn't even get 10% in my opinion.

I easily see Kal in that murderous state firing a sunstorm level blast of heat vision right through the Hulk's torso.

Finally going all out coupled with the enhanced speed makes it a death match for WBH.

Sirius77
Supes.

Nihilist
Superman wins, Hulk is nothing to him.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why does the Hulk win?

I would LOVE to crush you Battlezone style in this one.

WBH doesn't even get 10% in my opinion.

I easily see Kal in that murderous state firing a sunstorm level blast of heat vision right through the Hulk's torso.

Finally going all out coupled with the enhanced speed makes it a death match for WBH.

Ok...too many people don't know this but "heat doesn't do ANYTHING to Hulk". Superman heat vision isn't stopping him and even if it did pierce Hulk (which is very unlikely), Hulk will heal almost instantly. A weaker Hulk was getting holes punched through him by Zom Strange and these wounds healed in "one panel".

The difference between both of these characters showings is, Hulk has actually ripped through Herald with ease...without even suffering a scratch. Superman rarely fought in this form (minus his fight against Brainiac robots). The only reason I'm unsure on this battle is due to Superman tanking entropy. His durability against blast at this level was insane and the same gls for Hulk...his durability at this level is insane but I think Hulks fist would drop him (not easily though).

As for your comment about speed....hahahahaha...Hulk IS hitting Superman. This isn't even debatable.

horrorwolf
Hulk wins.

Sirius77
Ok...too many people don't know this but "heat doesn't do ANYTHING to Hulk". Superman heat vision isn't stopping him and even if it did pierce Hulk (which is very unlikely), Hulk will heal almost instantly. A weaker Hulk was getting holes punched through him by Zom Strange and these wounds healed in "one panel".

I recall Gladiator blasting a hole through his chest. So unless gladiators eye-beams aren't hot....

The difference between both of these characters showings is, Hulk has actually ripped through Herald with ease...without even suffering a scratch.

So regular superman has ripped through heralds with ease (see sacrifice arc), but a horribly amped version of him can't because it wasn't shown at the time? Carv, he was too busy pushing a planet powered by Imperiex, possessed by the intellect of B13 fighting against him to waste his time with heralds man.

Superman rarely fought in this form (minus his fight against Brainiac robots).The only reason I'm unsure on this battle is due to Superman tanking entropy. His durability against blast at this level was insane and the same gls for Hulk...his durability at this level is insane but I think Hulks fist would drop him (not easily though).

As for your comment about speed....hahahahaha...Hulk IS hitting Superman. This isn't even debatable.

"Brainiacs robots" were being fueled by the big bang/ imperiex at the time.... and he was swatting them like flies....

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
I recall Gladiator blasting a hole through his chest. So unless gladiators eye-beams aren't hot....

So regular superman has ripped through heralds with ease (see sacrifice arc), but a horribly amped version of him can't because it wasn't shown at the time? Carv, he was too busy pushing a planet powered by Imperiex, possessed by the intellect of B13 fighting against him to waste his time with heralds man.

"Brainiacs robots" were being fueled by the big bang/ imperiex at the time.... and he was swatting them like flies....

The Hulk that fought Gladiator was weakened to a LARGE extent. Can't use that fight as any evidence and by the way, WWH and WBH are so far above that Hulk that its insane. Heat just doesn't work against the Hulk. This has been demonstrated on numerous of occasions and also stated as well.

What Heralds has Superman ripped through while ripping a planet and nearby planets as a side effect?

When was it stated that the Brainiac probes was powered by entropy? How much power were the probes releasing or are you just sprouting out stuff?

Him pushing a planet isn't a ft I am asking for. What I am saying is, combat wise, I didn't see anything to suggest he could beat this Hulk.

carver9
The Imperiex Probes was powered by Imperiex energy as well and two died by having a space ship rammed into their heads and Doomsday punches killed some, Supergirl and Black Lightning took out one. Wonder Woman took out one, etc, etc...then being powered by Entropy doesnt mean anything in this fight.

PillarofOsiris
This should be closed as a spite thread. WBH wouldn't stand a chance against a non-amped Superman, nevermind a sundipped Superman. Normal Superman's strength feats completely dominate the Hulk's...anyone who doesn't realize that shouldn't be debating about comics in the first place. I honestly can't believe this thread has gone 5 pages.

PillarofOsiris
If you noticed though, Superman was tearing that armor with strength only in most cases, while WW had to resort to weak points. Besides that SM destroyed several probes while WW IIRC she only destroyed one Wonder Woman had a lot of difficulty piercing and damaging the armor of the probe, whereas Superman seperated the armor with ease. Wonder Woman was only capable of destroying the armor by weak point exploit, while SM did it easily

carver9
I'm glad I don't take you serious Pillar or I would have ripped through your post. Call today a lucky day for you buddy.

cdtm
Yeah, just about everyone struggled against the probes, including Superman himself. until Joe Casey took the reigns. Than he tore through them like tissue paper.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, just about everyone struggled against the probes, including Superman himself. until Joe Casey took the reigns. Than he tore through them like tissue paper.

Superman, Doomsday and Wonder Woman mother tore through the probes like tissue paper. Did Superman punch any of the probes during the time he fought alongside Doomsday?

Sirius77
The Hulk that fought Gladiator was weakened to a LARGE extent. Can't use that fight as any evidence and by the way, WWH and WBH are so far above that Hulk that its insane. Heat just doesn't work against the Hulk. This has been demonstrated on numerous of occasions and also stated as well.

Which occassions has this been demonstrated that would be even comparable to superman's HV, much less sun-dipped supes?

What Heralds has Superman ripped through while ripping a planet and nearby planets as a side effect?

He did better. He pushed a planet that was pushing back using Imperiex as its energy source, while ripping through multiple copies of B13 (some of which were melted by superman's 'aura' for lack of a better word).

When was it stated that the Brainiac probes was powered by entropy? How much power were the probes releasing or are you just sprouting out stuff?

Him pushing a planet isn't a ft I am asking for. What I am saying is, combat wise, I didn't see anything to suggest he could beat this Hulk.

Right below. Imperiex was housed within Brainiac's new warworld. He was using that energy to do everything that he did near the end of OWAW including the act of making probes. I'm surprised that there isn't a B13 respect thread tbh, because he was quite uber.

They were all shown to be every bit as strong as B13's original body, as they were copies of Brainiac's body and faced an unamped superman to much of the same effect as the original. As far as them being fueled by Imperiex, it says it right here:

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz22/truman801/EnergyofimperiexinB13sbody.jpg

"This planet is my body! The Imperiex energy is in my blood! Do you truly mean for this gambit to kill me? You cannot hurt me!"

Then again here:

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz22/truman801/B13bondedtotheimperiexeffect-1.jpg

"Brainiac 13, bonded to the Imperiex-effect, you'll survive the big bang just as he does."

So yeah, they were all bonded to the effect.

carver9
Which occassions has this been demonstrated that would be even comparable to superman's HV, much less sun-dipped supes?

He did better. He pushed a planet that was pushing back using Imperiex as its energy source, while ripping through multiple copies of B13 (some of which were melted by superman's 'aura' for lack of a better word).

Right below. Imperiex was housed within Brainiac's new warworld. He was using that energy to do everything that he did near the end of OWAW including the act of making probes. I'm surprised that there isn't a B13 respect thread tbh, because he was quite uber.

They were all shown to be every bit as strong as B13's original body, as they were copies of Brainiac's body and faced an unamped superman to much of the same effect as the original. As far as them being fueled by Imperiex, it says it right here:

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz22/truman801/EnergyofimperiexinB13sbody.jpg

"This planet is my body! The Imperiex energy is in my blood! Do you truly mean for this gambit to kill me? You cannot hurt me!"

Then again here:

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz22/truman801/B13bondedtotheimperiexeffect-1.jpg

"Brainiac 13, bonded to the Imperiex-effect, you'll survive the big bang just as he does."

So yeah, they were all bonded to the effect.

Heat doesn't work on Hulk...at all. There is no type of showing that would aid you in this argument. There are numerous of instances...no need for me to explain because that's all you are going to do is compare it to Supes heat vision when again, heat doesn't work against Hulk.

Him pushing a planet the size of Pluto with an unknown amount of energy being poured out "isn't enough to aid in me seeing him overcoming Hulk"....someone that has demonstrated Skyfather level strength and amped to these levels in one panel.

The scan you showed doesn't prove that the Braniac probes were fueled by imperied energy and even if that was the case, that proves nothing yet again since the Imperiex probes was also fulled by Imperiex himself and Doomsday was one shotting numerous of them. If Doomsday can kill off beings that was fueled by Imperiex energy, I see no reason why a Hulk that is FAR stronger than Doomsday shouldn't be able to do it.

The planet was Imperiex energy, the Probes were already there.

cdtm
Superman, Doomsday and Wonder Woman mother tore through the probes like tissue paper. Did Superman punch any of the probes during the time he fought alongside Doomsday?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/AdventuresOfSuperman594pg15.jpg

A few scans before this, he rams through one, and the third panel here looks kind of like maybe he's punching the one to his left away.. Except the head is flying off at the wrong angle, unless it wasn't a punch but a backhand? Couldn't really be from Doomsday though, because he's ripping through another one, and the probe's pose would make even less sense for it to have been him..

Galan007
Did Superman punch any of the probes during the time he fought alongside Doomsday? If you count this:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10408960_s1.jpg

...Not to mention this excerpt from that very same book:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10408961_s2.jpg

In simpler terms: when Supes decided to cut loose, shredding through Probes became child's play.

As for this battle, I always refer back to Superman/Batman when I think about what a sun-amped Supes can do. He went from being decisively below Darkseid, to shredding through him as though he were a weak feeb, just by moving within close proximity of the sun for a matter of seconds. With that in mind, during OWAW not only did Supes throw his 'humanity' completely out the window, subsequently giving him an utter "I don't give a f*ck" attitude, but he also had a proper sun-DIP (ie. he didn't just move close to the sun, he flew into its very core.)

Imo, he would DESTROY Hulk with the former amp. Giving him the latter amp makes this borderline spite.

cdtm
What kind of heat attacks has Hulk taken?

Supes hv may well be his most damaging attack.. It's hurt characters that were able to stand right next to the sun, and was stated as being hotter than the sun.. Took out Despero in Superman/Batman, and he's a tank. Even in the weaker Byrne days, Mongul Sr claimed Supermans HV could have easily killed him, while he had to struggle to KO him with punches.

Sirius77
The Imperiex Probes was powered by Imperiex energy as well and two died by having a space ship rammed into their heads and Doomsday punches killed some, Supergirl and Black Lightning took out one. Wonder Woman took out one, etc, etc...then being powered by Entropy doesnt mean anything in this fight.

Clearly, you haven't read OWAW. Two probes were stalemating the JLA until Supes came in. They KOed Classic Kyle, MM, Flash, Plastic man, among others. Maybe you should stop scan-fishing and read, bro. Because the truth is, scans don't tell the whole story.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
If you count this:

In simpler terms: when Supes decided to cut loose, shredding through Probes became child's play.

As for this battle, I always refer back to Superman/Batman when I think about what a sun-amped Supes can do. He went from being decisively below Darkseid, to shredding through him as though he were a weak feeb, just by moving within close proximity of the sun for a matter of seconds. With that in mind, during OWAW not only did Supes throw his 'humanity' completely out the window, subsequently giving him an utter "I don't give a f*ck" attitude, but he also had a proper sun-DIP (ie. he didn't just move close to the sun, he flew into its very core.)

Imo, he would DESTROY Hulk with the former amp. Giving him the latter amp makes this borderline spite.

And if you look at the Kryptonite X run, you can get an idea of how overpowered Supes can get with excess solar energy.

For example, when he faced Bizarro Superman, he brushed his fingers against him trying to get his attention, and it knocked him away as if it was his best haymaker.

iceman24567
Could carvers obvious ignorance be considered trolling?

carver9
If you count this:

You cant just look at one side of this battle. Savage Hulk has ripped through material strong enough to withstand Celestial attacks. Mindless Hulk has ripped through Onslaught armor as if it was tissue paper and the list continues but his strength paled to WWH. WWH koed Zom Strange, held planet Skaar together, was throwing punches so powerful against Extremis it was felt across the planet. Threw punches against Skaar that it was causing planetary destruction, was creating planetary level Earth Quakes by just ramming his ft into the ground...tanked a punch that created a nuclear explosion, thunder clapped a Herald and koed him, almost koed another Herald leveler with a thunderclap...he did this all while being at WWH level and his strength paled in comparison to WBH...the strength gap was so different that WBH himself admitted he was basically just holding back.

Even though the fts youve named are all nice and dandy...its not enough. WWH (not WBH) is arguably stronger than Doomsday and Doomsday was ripping through those probes. I see no reason why Hulk couldn't. The Probes does have nice showings against the JLA but some were also at a different power level than others and have showings that just outright proves that you are overestimating them imo.

This chain doesn't stop though. Hulk was still getting stronger at WBH levels. Superman isn't winning this fight.

carver9
Clearly, you haven't read OWAW. Two probes were stalemating the JLA until Supes came in. They KOed Classic Kyle, MM, Flash, Plastic man, among others. Maybe you should stop scan-fishing and read, bro. Because the truth is, scans don't tell the whole story.

I read it and you are ignoring what has also happened to the probes. One was killed by a small blast created by Black Lightning and the General. Two were killed by having a space ship rammed into their heads. Some were weaker than others...that's pretty much plain and clear.

Lol...I read the book buddy.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman wins, Hulk is nothing to him.
This.. thumb up

This is what I see happening -
Hulk punches superman, the planet is wasted, the moon is cracked, the hulk is vaporized and superman YAWNS. Remember there is no wishing well to reform the hulk here.

Or, he superman can use his super speed and is never shown on panel. Hulk stands there with a stupid look duh, where did he go. Next thing you know the hulk is missing an arm, then the other and then his head is twisted off. Hulk dies 10/10

Diesldude
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This should be closed as a spite thread. WBH wouldn't stand a chance against a non-amped Superman, nevermind a sundipped Superman. Normal Superman's strength feats completely dominate the Hulk's...anyone who doesn't realize that shouldn't be debating about comics in the first place. I honestly can't believe this thread has gone 5 pages.

This is the truth!

Diesldude

I think this was explained that in order to limit collateral damage, superman wasnt going all out on earth and only did so when he got to outer space away from the earth. This is why he was having such an easier time with them later in the series.

Sirius77
I read it and you are ignoring what has also happened to the probes. One was killed by a small blast created by Black Lightning and the General. Two were killed by having a space ship rammed into their heads. Some were weaker than others...that's pretty much plain and clear.

Lol...I read the book buddy.

A weak blast? It was a nuclear detonation. The nuclear detonation was not intended to destroy the probe, just to crack it so that Black Lightning could use his most powerful attack to destroy it from the inside. Re-read it. Or rather, read it for the first time.

Looking at pictures isn't reading man....

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
This.. thumb up

This is what I see happening -
Hulk punches superman, the planet is wasted, the moon is cracked, the hulk is vaporized and superman YAWNS. Remember there is no wishing well to reform the hulk here.

Or, he superman can use his super speed and is never shown on panel. Hulk stands there with a stupid look duh, where did he go. Next thing you know the hulk is missing an arm, then the other and then his head is twisted off. Hulk dies 10/10

Hulk TANKED the planetary+ attack with a smile on his face...what are you talking about? He then wished everyone back after tanking it. How powerful is an amped Superman punch?

Galan007
You cant just look at one side of this battle. Savage Hulk has ripped through material strong enough to withstand Celestial attacks. Mindless Hulk has ripped through Onslaught armor as if it was tissue paper and the list continues but his strength paled to WWH. WWH koed Zom Strange, held planet Skaar together, was throwing punches so powerful against Extremis it was felt across the planet. Threw punches against Skaar that it was causing planetary destruction, was creating planetary level Earth Quakes by just ramming his ft into the ground...tanked a punch that created a nuclear explosion, thunder clapped a Herald and koed him, almost koed another Herald leveler with a thunderclap...he did this all while being at WWH level and his strength paled in comparison to WBH...the strength gap was so different that WBH himself admitted he was basically just holding back.

Even though the fts youve named are all nice and dandy...its not enough. WWH (not WBH) is arguably stronger than Doomsday and Doomsday was ripping through those probes. I see no reason why Hulk couldn't. The Probes does have nice showings against the JLA but some were also at a different power level than others and have showings that just outright proves that you are overestimating them imo.

This chain doesn't stop though. Hulk was still getting stronger at WBH levels. Superman isn't winning this fight. If Superman was able to nearly rip Darkseid in half (literally) just by moving close to the sun, he'd certainly be able to do the same to Hulk... Especially with a full-fledged sunDIP.

That level of strength+that level of speed+that level of HV. Hulk has NO chance. At all.

carver9
A weak blast? It was a nuclear detonation. The nuclear detonation was not intended to destroy the probe, just to crack it so that Black Lightning could use his most powerful attack to destroy it from the inside. Re-read it. Or rather, read it for the first time.

Looking at pictures isn't reading man....

Can you stop saying I didn't read it and even if what you said is true (which it isn't)...it got destroyed by a baby nuke-blast. The blast did more than crack the shell, it destroyed the probe.

carver9
If Superman was able to nearly rip Darkseid in half (literally) just by moving close to the sun, he'd certainly be able to do the same to Hulk... Especially with a full-fledged sunDIP.

That level of strength+that level of speed+that level of HV. Hulk has NO chance. At all.

I disagree and using Darkseid as an example to say what Superman can do to a being that smiled at Heralds attacking him and planets exploding on him is insane. Hulk also has a healing factor that tends to heal him instantly from holes bring punched through him at a weaker state.

cdtm
Darkseids smiled at heralds attacking him too.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8726/darkseidlobo15qu2fo.jpg

carver9
Darkseids smiled at heralds attacking him too.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8726/darkseidlobo15qu2fo.jpg

Lol...that version of Darkseid would mop the floor with Hulk and Superman at the same time with his eyes closed.

Sirius77
Can you stop saying I didn't read it and even if what you said is true (which it isn't)...it got destroyed by a baby nuke-blast. The blast did more than crack the shell, it destroyed the probe.

You didn't read the scan, OWAW, or my post apparently. It stated plainly that the nuclear blast was intended to crack the shell just enough for Black Lightning to detonate it from the inside out.

LordofBrooklyn

The difference between both of these characters showings is, Hulk has actually ripped through Herald with ease...without even suffering a scratch. Superman rarely fought in this form (minus his fight against Brainiac robots). The only reason I'm unsure on this battle is due to Superman tanking entropy. His durability against blast at this level was insane and the same gls for Hulk...his durability at this level is insane but I think Hulks fist would drop him (not easily though).

You are grasping at straws at this point.

WBH isn't TOUCHING this Superman. Everything is at full power, speed, strength, reflexes, invulnerability. He isn't going to reason with WBH. He isn't showing mercy or compassion.

OWAW Sundipped Superman is blasting holes in the Hulk while the Green beast can't even register where he is. He is launching him into orbit and roasting the rest of the green bits there.

There is NO chance that the Hulk even survives the confrontation much less wins.

As to heat, Gladiator BLASTED A HOLE THROUGH THE HULK'S TORSO!

What was Gladiator using there red tinted frost vision?

cdtm

This is a good point.

Exposed Hulks heart, too.

carver9
You are grasping at straws at this point.

WBH isn't TOUCHING this Superman. Everything is at full power, speed, strength, reflexes, invulnerability. He isn't going to reason with WBH. He isn't showing mercy or compassion.

OWAW Sundipped Superman is blasting holes in the Hulk while the Green beast can't even register where he is. He is launching him into orbit and roasting the rest of the green bits there.

There is NO chance that the Hulk even survives the confrontation much less wins.

Show me WBH getting holes blown through him. WBH withstood an explosion that had enough power to shed multiple planets and he did it with a smile. Heat isn't doing anything to him.

Now let me try the screaming thing you did...GLADIATOR FOUGHT A WEAKENED HULK...A HULK THAT LOST HALF OF HIS POWER...THE SAME HULK THAT FOUGHT DEADPOOL AND GOT STABBED IN THE HEART BY A FREAKIN TELEPHONE POLE. That was fun.

There isn't a single showing during his Sundip that proves he can take out a Hulk THIS powerful.

carver9
This is a good point.

Exposed Hulks heart, too.

I agree...Superman can beat a weakened Hulk. Good point.

iceman24567
LOL at heat doing nothing to him

JakeTheBank
Being perfectly fair, I do think strength and durability are basically a wash. It's everything else Superman brings to the table that enables him to win.

carver9
Even though you are wrong Jake...good to see ya buddy.

JakeTheBank
Wrong that strength and durability are a wash? Or wrong in that the other abilities of Superman nets him the victory?

carver9
Wrong that strength and durability are a wash? Or wrong in that the other abilities of Superman nets him the victory?

I agree with the strength and durability but the rest...I just disagree with. Lets leave as is and agree to disagree.

Uriel005
Show me WBH getting holes blown through him. WBH withstood an explosion that had enough power to shed multiple planets and he did it with a smile. Heat isn't doing anything to him.

Now let me try the screaming thing you did...GLADIATOR FOUGHT A WEAKENED HULK...A HULK THAT LOST HALF OF HIS POWER...THE SAME HULK THAT FOUGHT DEADPOOL AND GOT STABBED IN THE HEART BY A FREAKIN TELEPHONE POLE. That was fun.

There isn't a single showing during his Sundip that proves he can take out a Hulk THIS powerful. wow carver I'm surprised you would cite that one seems a bit of a lowball for the hulk to even be damaged by a telephone pole considering the pole should shatter before piercing his heart.

JakeTheBank
I agree with the strength and durability but the rest...I just disagree with. That's leave as is and agree to disagree.

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
wow carver I'm surprised you would cite that one seems a bit of a lowball for the hulk to even be damaged by a telephone pole considering the pole should shatter before piercing his heart.

Hulk was weakened. He also have other low showings as well during this era. His durability was basically gone.

abhilegend
Once again carver is not reading comics. Hulk vs gladiator happened in Hulk annual 1997 just after DC VS MARVEL and it was professor hulk. The incident with deadpool happened after onslaught saga and taking in account that it was narrated by deadpool may not be true at all and it was bannerless hulk. How does carvy lie so much?

DarkSaint85

This.

I agree with the strength and durability but the rest...I just disagree with. Lets leave as is and agree to disagree.

So first, you agree that Superman's speed and tactics would win him the fight....then disagree that he has other abilities besides strength and durability which would win him the fight?

Interesting.

cdtm
Is Hulk being stabbed by a telephone pole really much of a low showing?

His piercing damage hasn't been equal to his blunt force damage since his invulnerability was retconned as a healing factor. Wolverine carves him up all the time, Skaar shishkabobbed him with some kind of rods.. Pretty sure even bullets leave welts..

DarkSaint85
Is Hulk being stabbed by a telephone pole really much of a low showing?

His piercing damage hasn't been equal to his blunt force damage since his invulnerability was retconned as a healing factor. Wolverine carves him up all the time, Skaar shishkabobbed him with some kind of rods.. Pretty sure even bullets leave welts..

In WWH, adamantium bullets went clean through him. Of course, they were adamantium, but it would seem a normal gun would give it enough force to go through the Hulk. Of course, they may have been special guns...

Diesldude

If strength and durability is a wash, what's the "rest" that the hulk brings to give him the advantage? FTL Superspeed? heatvision?

The Sorrow
Once again carver is not reading comics. Hulk vs gladiator happened in Hulk annual 1997 just after DC VS MARVEL and it was professor hulk. The incident with deadpool happened after onslaught saga and taking in account that it was narrated by deadpool may not be true at all and it was bannerless hulk. How does carvy lie so much?
The crossover isn't in continuity. Gladiator and Deadpool both fought Bannerless Hulk who was dying and rapidly weakening from being separated from Bruce. Using this showing means nothing when WWH took the combined heat of Johnny Storms full-on Nova and Storm's most powerful lightning with no effect.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
The crossover isn't in continuity. Gladiator and Deadpool both fought Bannerless Hulk who was dying and rapidly weakening from being separated from Bruce. Using this showing means nothing when WWH took the combined heat of Johnny Storms full-on Nova and Storm's most powerful lightning with no effect.

I think what abhilegend was trying to say was that at the time of Hulk annual 1997, it was Prof. Hulk, as depicted in Marvel vs DC (just as Superman was mullet Superman, Thor was wearing his funky armour etc). Not the greatest example though, I agree.

And I don't think that was Storm's most powerful lightning, if the KMC boards are to be believed lol, but I digress - WWH certainly tanked a very powerful dose of heat there.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think what abhilegend was trying to say was that at the time of Hulk annual 1997, it was Prof. Hulk, as depicted in Marvel vs DC (just as Superman was mullet Superman, Thor was wearing his funky armour etc). Not the greatest example though, I agree.

And I don't think that was Storm's most powerful lightning, if the KMC boards are to be believed lol, but I digress - WWH certainly tanked a very powerful dose of heat there.
I just don't like it when people outright lie to suit their own agendas, fanboy or not.

IMO Green Scar would beat regular Superman. Take WWH for example, in the end while Sentry did just stand there and go toe to toe with Hulk, he initially tried to keep Hulk off balance and use his speed but it failed. Hulk was able to counter it and take the full brunt of Sentrys power before putting him down. No one has ever exhausted Sentrys power in that fashion, no one, and I don't see Superman beating an all out Sentry as do many others.
I'm not using that as a basis to say Hulk wins here, but the disparity in power between WWH and WBH is probably as great as Supermans when compared to him being sundipped if not more and yet there have been absurd posts such as "Hulk is turned to paste", "Superman one shots him" and "Regular Superman beats WBH this is a spite thread!!!!11".
When Carver makes a claim about Superman that is shall we say less than accurate he is pounced on and yet when the same is done about Hulk for example, this doesn't seem to happen.

DARTH POWER
Under these stips Supes Destroys!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
I just don't like it when people outright lie to suit their own agendas, fanboy or not.

Agreed. Although, my memory is often hazy so whilst I try not to lie, errors often creep in. Other posters might be the same, so if their posts' tone is not so strident, I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Agreed, the bullrush tactics that Sentry deployed were ineffective - WWH won that handily, and based on those tactics, Superman would fall too.

Meh, if there is a winner, it certainly won't be through a one-shot. That's just deluded, both on Hulk and Superman fans' part.

That's because he tries to pass it off as gospel (I have read OWAW 4 times, I know what happened! You're wrong!). In fact, abhi even says that the DEapool incident may not have happened as DEapool was the narrator...

abhilegend
Okay, my mistake. The deadpool incident happened in Deadpool v2 4 and it can be considered as PIS as earlier hulk laughed at bullets from police. It actually happened as wade was given a transfusion of hulk's blood. Gladiator also battled bannerless hulk but he was getting more powerful as his connection to heroes reborn hulk was hinted in that annual. Maybe I've to go re-read my hulk comics. Carver is correct in this instance but I've to disagree with Sorrow with sentry beating kal with punches. Maybe you need to re-read your superman comics if you have any. This stance of "if-a-character-is-hit-by-someone-he-is-getting-hit-here-in-forum" is ridiculous. This isn't cbr but it isn't herochat either. I can easily show you superman toying with mongul with his speed or speedblitzing lobo or cyborg superman or livewire. This isn't your regular superman, when sundipped he just threw his humanity and aimed just to kill. No amount of comic refrences is going to change that once Kal decides, hulk isn't touching him.

Naija boy
Being perfectly fair, I do think strength and durability are basically a wash. It's everything else Superman brings to the table that enables him to win.

One of the few serious minded posters int this thread.. thumb upFar too much fanboy extremism on KMC nowadays ( both marvel and DC)...smh

SquallX
One of the few serious minded posters int this thread.. thumb upFar too much fanboy extremism on KMC nowadays ( both marvel and DC)...smh

The pot calling the kettle black. Priceless.

abhilegend
^What do you mean?

Naija boy
^ yeah.....right. Go practice ur idiot skills with someone else please...smh

Naija boy
Edit.

-Pr-
Closing before I have to warn several people.

If I see this shit in other threads though, I won't hesitate to warn them then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.