World will end @ 2012.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
World will end. Chose how.

Thoren
We seriously need a dislike button.

Barker
Reported for shitposting

AsbestosFlaygon
I voted for the "Big turd clogging the toilet" theory.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Starcraft2
Reported for shitposting

Lord Shadow Z
I'm going with the meteor, just because we're always being told they are missing us every now and again so one might hit us at some point.

Although the reported misses could just be scaremongering.

kevin861
may i get another choice:join the zombies?

Lord Shadow Z
I wanted an alien invasion option. Just to see if an earth-made computer virus would really disable their systems.

big grin

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I wanted an alien invasion option. Just to see if an earth-made computer virus would really disable their systems.

big grin

then that would not be an appocalypse. that would only mean.

Terrans> zerg
Terrans>protoss
Terrans = are humans.
Terrans always win.

Originally posted by kevin861
may i get another choice:join the zombies?
zombie appocalypse = guns are futile. run out of ammo. eaten by zombie. turn into half eaten rotting zombie

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by StarCraft2
then that would not be an appocalypse. that would only mean.

Terrans> zerg
Terrans>protoss
Terrans = are humans.
Terrans always win.

So... you think hordes of aliens descending upon the planet killing us and destroying our cities is not an apocalyptic event?

That could easily lead to a post-apocalyptic future even if we somehow won. Cities would be smashed, basic utilities lost, people in disarray and leaderless, experience and knowledge lost. That all combines to make survival difficult.

Take the film Independence Day for example, you see only the smaller picture of the battle but you don't see the massive steps that would have been needed to put several cities back on their feet after being obliterated like that, not to mention the effect and aftermath of the nuclear weapons that were used.

Scarlet Fox
Looks like we made it.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ace.gif
Shows what you guys knew!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.