Younger Toguro vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which one of these guys would win this at max power?

1. Toguro vs Kenpachi hand to hand only.

2. Toguro vs Kenpachi with weapons. Younger Toguro uses elder Toguro as a sword.

Stoic
I thought people would be all over this. What's up bad match up?

Stoic
So does anyone have an idea who would win this?

Bentley
I don't watch Bleach...

And neither should you, let this thread die big grin

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't watch Bleach...

And neither should you, let this thread die big grin

I like Bleach. so stick it!!! stick out tongue

Why has no one said anything about this fight? Who do you guys think would win?

NemeBro
Fine.

Toguro.

Was able to lift and carry a 100+ ton stone floor from one side of an island to the other at 20% power, durable enough during 80% to withstand a Reigun from Yusuke that knocked him out the back of the Dark Tournament colisseum, pushing him multiple kilometers away, which only slightly injured his neck, fast enough to overwhelm an uncuffed Yusuke at 100%, etc etc.

marwash22
never seen Kenny shoot finger bullets. Though, Kenny did casually cut building in half with just a swing of his sword.

not entirely sure who takes this.

NemeBro
Toguro waved his hand in the general direction of the Dark Tournament arena and pulverised it.

Toguro's main asset is speed, which he has quantifiably greater amounts of.

marwash22
yup, speed is clear.

Based on lifting feats Toguro is stronger, but it's not like Kenny has really been in a situation to lift anything in the 100 ton range. I would put cutting a building that's a good distance away clean in half with just a swing of the sword on the same level as finger bullets.

There's also the fact that Toguro doesn't have a sword, do you think he can beat Kenny with blunt force?

edit: didn't notice the bit about elder Toguro. nvm.

Stoic
Originally posted by marwash22
yup, speed is clear.

Based on lifting feats Toguro is stronger, but it's not like Kenny has really been in a situation to lift anything in the 100 ton range. I would put cutting a building that's a good distance away clean in half with just a swing of the sword on the same level as finger bullets.

There's also the fact that Toguro doesn't have a sword, do you think he can beat Kenny with blunt force?

edit: didn't notice the bit about elder Toguro. nvm.

Actually Kenpachi did lift far over 100 tons during one of the Bleach movies. I just forgot which one. It's the scene where a mini mountain is dropped on him, and you thought that he was done for, and then he throws it off of him. Again I forget which movie it's from.

dadudemon
It's been ages. I need to read the manga (I have only watched the Funimation Anime).

Until then, I say Kenpachi wins. I don't remember the speed from Yu Yu Hakusho being nearly as fast as top level Shinigami's. Strength, superficially, may go either way. I'd have to look up some feats from both characters to familiarize myself with who is better.

marwash22
FoxCaptain judo flipped Poww who had to be well over a 100 tons and Kenny is stronger than FoxCaptain...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.