KMC App?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jenny_Bug
So I was thinking....Kmc should make their forums on an app...they should make it available for android and iPod =] that would be cool =]

AsbestosFlaygon
KMC is getting less traffic than it used to.
I don't think anyone would be interested in making an app.
But if someone did, then I'd be personally grateful.

Digi
My boss gets ideas like this all the time from people, and his response is always "Awesome idea, thanks for volunteering to do it!" More tactful than that obviously, but the same point.

So. Get to it Jenny.

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by Digi
My boss gets ideas like this all the time from people, and his response is always "Awesome idea, thanks for volunteering to do it!" More tactful than that obviously, but the same point.

So. Get to it Jenny.

I would if I knew how lol

jaden101
Doesn't really need an app made. just transfer the forum content (or just stuff within the last 6 months) onto a preexisting forum reader app. not sure of the cost though.

tapatalk for example.

ADarksideJedi
That would be a good idea if there is a vote I would vote for it!

Barker
Originally posted by jaden101
Doesn't really need an app made. just transfer the forum content (or just stuff within the last 6 months) onto a preexisting forum reader app. not sure of the cost though.

tapatalk for example.
Does Tapatalk work with KMC?

focus4chumps
"Awesome idea, thanks for volunteering to do it!"

thats actually a great line. tell your boss im stealing it.

inimalist
meh, I like the slow pace on KMC, Ive been working on a reply to the marijuana thread for months, Omega V is probably going to wait on my reply about asymmetric warfare for another month at least...

The longer the replies, the better the content... idk, others might disagree... I'd much rather someone take 4-5 months to put their point up rather than disagree on semantics or something else...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Barker
Does Tapatalk work with KMC?

Supported Forum System:

vBulletin
MyBB
IPBoard
Kunena
SMF
phpBB
BlackBerry
XenForo
bbPress

EDIT: As long as our version of vBulletin is 3.6 or above, we can get it activated with Tapatalk.

Barker
Just bought it anyway, it's not showing up. srug

I think we have the oldest forum software on the internet.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Barker
Just bought it anyway, it's not showing up. srug

I think we have the oldest forum software on the internet.

Raz would need to do some work to make Tapatalk work. There's an add-on forum owners have to put in the code.

This all depends on Raz giving a shit about his cash cow and actually sign in.

rudester
Don't think there's an app, been using my phone all week and not use to it

jinXed by JaNx
if you have an android can't you access the internet on your phone? Why make it an app?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
if you have an android can't you access the internet on your phone? Why make it an app?

To be able to read anything you need to zoom in close. Doing so requires you to then scroll horizontally to read the whole post. This becomes an issue with long posts and popular threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.