Martial Artists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Who do you thing the greatest martial artist in the DC and Marvel Comics universes?
Requirements: The characters must know and have mastered two or more martial arts.

cdtm
Val Armorr and Mantis.

They can beat on Thor and Superman and even match their feats using space karate.

Q99
Ah, but Karate Kid only knows 'super Karate,' so by the op he wouldn't count wink

(Seriously, number of martial arts doesn't determine skill)

cdtm's right on both counts. Those two have the best anti-high level super skills as well as being able to beat any other martial artist (not by as much as you'd think considering they can judo-throw Superman or nerve strike Thor, but still the top).

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Q99
Ah, but Karate Kid only knows 'super Karate,' so by the op he wouldn't count wink

(Seriously, number of martial arts doesn't determine skill)

cdtm's right on both counts. Those two have the best anti-high level super skills as well as being able to beat any other martial artist (not by as much as you'd think considering they can judo-throw Superman or nerve strike Thor, but still the top).

Actually Karate Kid knows not only super karate, but also every other known martial art up to the 31st Century.

srankmissingnin
He was being facetious.

Batman One Million > Karate Kid. cool

Lunacyde
Then I have nothing to add.

janus77
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Then I have nothing to add.
you can always add pictures of Wonder Woman.

Placidity
Batman, obviously.

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl obviouly

Then Stick, Gorgon, Mantis, Mandarin

Of the streets, I`d go with Elektra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.