Hope & Rachel Summers vs. Magik & Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

guy222
can gauge hope's power after x-men vs avengers

does magik have the soulsword

is this rachel when she defeated necrom

nwg202
current hope and rachel lose. Both Magik and Meggan are insanely powerful. fully powered they are at least herald level characters.That might change in the future. Hope is still an enigma at this point. ( I'm pretty sure she will receive a tremendous power up in the future)

KingD19
At this point Hope has shown to be an Avatar of the Phoenix Force, and can nearly instantly absorb, amplify, then use any mutant power in her vicinity with much greater skill.

That means she can basically turn Phoenix and end this fight no problem.

nwg202
Originally posted by KingD19
At this point Hope has shown to be an Avatar of the Phoenix Force, and can nearly instantly absorb, amplify, then use any mutant power in her vicinity with much greater skill.

That means she can basically turn Phoenix and end this fight no problem.

if you assume hope is at full potential then she becomes a legion or wanda hom threat and all these threads feature her fighting black adam and genocide, wwhulk, jla, annihilators w/ the other x-men become pointless. Heck she should have owned the celestials in uncanny. The e team automatically gets bumped to most powerful team in comics. They can take on odin etc ...

I still don't think we have seen her anywhere near her best.

KingD19
That's the point, I'm just saying what we've seen so far. And when she was born the Phoenix showed itself and she torched an entire town.

Her absorbing the power of one of the Grey-Summerses who is also an incredibly powerful psychic and telekinetic as well as an avatar of the phoenix force is unfair to the other side

nwg202
but rachel rarely operates at those levels. she was struggling against the hell fire brats. if you are assuming rachel and hope are at dark phoenix levels then this is spite.

meggan tangled with galactus while magik tangles with mephisto. the darkchilde and meggan who fought off jaimie braddock are insane powerhouses when pushed to the limit. I havn't seen rachel show that type of firepower in a long long time.

magik can manipulate time and matter on a big scale, sorcerer supreme type magic, demon armies, hold her own versus other hell lords, etc..rachel xavier emma have failed to breach her psi shields. while meggan can morph, control all the elements, mimic other powers just like hope plus a ton of other powers.

if both are at full power which means they are basically the phoenix force of course the redheads win.

KingD19
Magik is only at those levels in Limbo though. And the Hellfire kids had tech specifically designed to mess with each individual mutants powers. Hell, they turned Magneto's powers on him and trapped him in a man made star. And unless otherwise stated characters are at their peak for the normal version.

And like I said, Hope can take the power Rachel has, and amplify it. So there's 2 massively powerful TK/TP users, both with potential to access the phoenix force. Magik just basically has her soulsword and stepping discs and it's Hope/Rachel v Meggan.

nwg202
They can be brought to limbo it's a split second away where magik can seal it off. strange, amanda sefton and pixie couldnt port into limbo. No bfr in this thread. or she fuses earth to limbo like inferno or belasco did in new mutants...but thats not in character and she only did it once. so i guess its not aviable option. she can time travel and manipulate time outside limbo though since its a mutant power and not magic like doc strange said.

The phoenix force is a very touchy subject. It's hard to measure how much they can use. using the phoenix force should be make them practically unbeatable. I agree with you if this is full potenital hope and not in character she solos. I've seen the green phoenix job to magneto though..but im considering that pis.

nwg202
here is the scan about time manipulation outside limbo classic strangfe needed her raw power and magical aptitude since he could not break the spell.

she can port in demon pets to attack. shes done it before..or port them into the sun or a blackhole or dimension dump them.

but all this wont mean anything if this is full potenital hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.