Orion VS Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Orion- Full gear. Harness, motherbox, Astro-force

VS

Void Sentry

Man or God?

janus77
is Orion "Man" here?

anyway, Void wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by janus77
is Orion "Man" here?

anyway, Void wins.

Orion is a god.

janus77
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Orion is a god.
after this fight, I think we would be speaking of Orion in the past tense.

no great loss really.

LordofBrooklyn
after this fight, I think we would be speaking of Orion in the past tense.

no great loss really.

The Motherbox gives Orion a lot of versatility. It could probably calculate how to attack Void Sentry in a way that has never been exploited.

janus77
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Motherbox gives Orion a lot of versatility. It could probably calculate how to attack Void Sentry in a way that has never been exploited.
shower him with cans of Spam, at high velocity. followed by a series of 12' by 12' projections of LOLCATS...

that might confuse the shit out of Void, otherwise I see an Orion stain on the floor next to the mashed up motherbox.

LordofBrooklyn
shower him with cans of Spam, at high velocity. followed by a series of 12' by 12' projections of LOLCATS...

that might confuse the shit out of Void, otherwise I see an Orion stain on the floor next to the mashed up motherbox.

A boomtube transports Void anywhere Orion wants him to go. He can survive a speedblitz from Void and launch one of his own. He can hit Void with Astro-Force at will.

janus77
Void turns Orion into a little bunny rabbit. Void has issues.

quanchi112
Voidtry stomps.

bbrem123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voidtry stomps. yup this

stan5677
Orion curbs the emotionally unstable bob

quanchi112
Originally posted by stan5677
Orion curbs the emotionally unstable bob Based on ?

bbrem123
Based on ?

nothing

JakeTheBank
Orion via being a far more interesting and well written character. thumb up

Nah, he probably loses.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Orion via being a far more interesting and well written character. thumb up

Nah, he probably loses.

Not really, Motherbox comes up with the same scenario she came up with in Hunter Prey.

Or Orion unleashes the full power of the Astro Force.

JakeTheBank
Void Sentry likely wouldn't give him the chance to be fair. If it was just regular Sentry, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Not really, Motherbox comes up with the same scenario she came up with in Hunter Prey.

Or Orion unleashes the full power of the Astro Force. That wouldn't do really anything to the Voidtry.

SquallX
That wouldn't do really anything to the Voidtry.

So Sentry or Void can survive Entropy now?

quanchi112
So Sentry or Void can survive Entropy now? Orion fights based off his powers there is no entropy or the threat thereof. Wow.

Cogito

Or Orion unleashes the full power of the Astro Force.

Motherbox in HP didn't do the time traveling, Waverider's arm thing did, IIRC

Sixth_Winged
didn't the motherbox gave supes an armor/costume in HP albeit a totally useless one?

OneDumbG0
^ Sounds about right. Originally posted by SquallX

Or Orion unleashes the full power of the Astro Force. Lose unless they BFR him with Waverider's time band?

As far as the level he unleashes against, say, the General, I don't think it be very effective. As far as super cosmic levels, I don't think it's realistic to expect without special circumstances warranting it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.