Skaar vs. Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

janus77
dunno Skaar's upper limits, but he took a beating from Hulk and was ... more or less wrecked, which tells us nothing as far as this fight goes so ... dunno.

I say Skaar, because he has Hulk juice flowing in his veins, as well as that pesky Old Power stuff.

guy222
skaar

Stoic
I like Skaar, and he's a tough kid and all of that (really tough kid), and he's certainly far from being a simple brick with his power sets, but Hyperion probably has the experience to beat him for a slight majority.

guy222
hype weak skaar wins

quanchi112
Skaar wins.

Mshinu
Hyperion beats down the green brat.

TheHulk
Skaar

Lord Feron
Hyperion

Stoic
I'm actually thinking it over, and I was wondering, who has Hyperion beaten that was worth noting? The only major win that I recall is him driving Wonderman into the center of a planet, and killing him.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm actually thinking it over, and I was wondering, who has Hyperion beaten that was worth noting? The only major win that I recall is him driving Wonderman into the center of a planet, and killing him.

Hyperion does job a lot given his powerset. I don't think they know what to do with him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hyperion does job a lot given his powerset. I don't think they know what to do with him. I think he's such a terrible character they just need to ether him for all time.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he's such a terrible character they just need to ether him for all time.

Do you think Superman is a terrible character as well? They are basically the same.

quanchi112
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Do you think Superman is a terrible character as well? They are basically the same. Yes. They really aren't the same though maybe their general powers but aren't anywhere near the same in terms of personality, origin, etc.

DTM
Id go with Hyperion here. Much more experience, much greater speed/agility, and to me hes has more impressive showing in his career than Skaar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.