Thanos vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thanos at full power no I.G vs

1.Regular superman
2.Superman prime
3.Superman 1million
4.PC Superman

Whose the victor?

h1a8
Stops at 1.

Bouboumaster
1- Thanos
2- Thanos
3- Superman
4- Superman

cdtm
How can Thanos even compete without the IG?

(Inset T-vo comment about how Superman can take the IG with T-vo, thanks to the misinformation about how T-vo actually works.. Seriously, all it does is alter Supermans state of consciousness from Beta to a dream like Theta, as Dominus can only tap into his thoughts on the conscious beta wave to alter reality, and somehow it's accepted that T-vo lets Supes battle with reality warpers!)

the Darkone
1.Regular superman -Thanos
2.Superman prime- Thanos
3.Superman 1million Stalemate
4.PC Superman - high end PC Superman Thanos would need the the power gem, low end PC Superman Thanos b***h slaps him.

PillarofOsiris
From what I understand, Thanos is probably ahead of regular Superman, though in terms of feats I could debate that. Against 2-4 Thanos doesn't stand a chance in hell. Especially against 3. That's like saying Spiderman has a chance against Galactus.

Badabing
Thanos stops at 1. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos stops at 1. smile

quanchi112
Thanos stops at 1. smile For this sig I have no choice but to unleash the Delph.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
For this sig I have no choice but to unleash the Delph. What seems to be your boggle? innocent

quanchi112
What seems to be your boggle? innocent This sig was made with the cruelest intentions. Even Pr wouldn't stoop this low. Ok scratch that he probably would.

Badabing
This sig was made with the cruelest intentions. Even Pr wouldn't stoop this low. Ok scratch that he probably would. That's your interpretation. I just thought they were at Disney and Thanos got tuckered out. whistle

quanchi112
That's your interpretation. I just thought they were at Disney and Thanos got tuckered out. whistle The only reason I haven't had a meltdown is the fact it's a Thanos clone. shifty

-Pr-
Thanos stops at 1. smile

Epic sig. hysterical

CosmicComet
What seems to be your boggle? innocent

MY boggle is that

DS' fist is right next to Thanos' ass.

Ergo, it looks like Thanos is a giant next to him.

get it fixed, please, or i'll do it. uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Epic sig. hysterical laughing out loudOriginally posted by CosmicComet
MY boggle is that

DS' fist is right next to Thanos' ass.

Ergo, it looks like Thanos is a giant next to him.

get it fixed, please, or i'll do it. uhuh Good eye. I've put in the request.

carver9
Thanos stops at 1. smile

laughing Your Sig...hilarious.

Damborgson
That's your interpretation. I just thought they were at Disney and Thanos got tuckered out. whistle My interpretation was that Thanos just had to lay down for a while after going on the Mickey Mouse Roller Coaster with Darkseid.

SquallX
There is no way Thanos is beating Superman Prime.

Prime makes him even more uglier than he is right now once his done with him.

cdtm
If this is Morrison Superman Prime, than honestly he has few feats..

If it's Johns Superboy Prime, Thanos should be able to turtle up in his force field and exploit a weakness. (If his raw durability can withstand attacks from Tyrant or Odin, he can certainly survive a Superboy Prime speed blitz and put up his shields, or end the fight by s transmuting him like he did a Skrull, or mind blasting him, or containing him in one of those stasis cubes he tried using on Odin...)

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
If this is Morrison Superman Prime, than honestly he has few feats..

If it's Johns Superboy Prime, Thanos should be able to turtle up in his force field and exploit a weakness. (If his raw durability can withstand attacks from Tyrant or Odin, he can certainly survive a Superboy Prime speed blitz and put up his shields, or end the fight by s transmuting him like he did a Skrull, or mind blasting him, or containing him in one of those stasis cubes he tried using on Odin...)

I assume this Superboy after he absorbed the Guardian.

Also, Prime has broken out of the speed force, Thanos is not touching Prime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
I assume this Superboy after he absorbed the Guardian.

Also, Prime has broken out of the speed force, Thanos is not touching Prime. Prime doesn't use his speed in an offensive manner. It's out of character.

SquallX
Prime doesn't use his speed in an offensive manner. It's out of character.

rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud erm Instead of nervous laughter because I called you on it let's hear some examples.

cdtm
Thanos stops at 1. smile

Superman wins, easily!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.