In-human!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
OK heres the story boys, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk, Juggernaut, Doomsday, Thanos, Hal Jordan, Thor, and Darkseid are transported to a ruined Attillan. They each witness (but are unable to interfere with) the rape and slaughter of every member of the Inhuman race...with the last member being Medusa. Who is systematically raped, beaten, strangled, and dissected....Suddenly before the group appears a bound and gagged Black Bolt, who just witnessed the entire thing. He believes the group is responsible...and suddenly his shackles are released.

Who survives his scream?

Characters are not allowed to attack, only defend. Each takes the blast as if it was directed sole combatant.

debate

Stoic
Hal I suspect, is the only one that gets ripped to pieces. The others all survive.

Digi
I like the scenario...instead of "BL" we get genocidal rape torture.

thumb up

I think a Get Off My Lawn scream might actually take out a few of these guys though, if they're just tanking the first scream and not actively fighting back or using powers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
I like the scenario...instead of "BL" we get genocidal rape torture.

thumb up

I think a Get Off My Lawn scream might actually take out a few of these guys though, if they're just tanking the first scream and not actively fighting back or using powers.

thanks Digi, i just got done reading War of Kings and BB is on mind lol.

But no they cant attack back but they can brace ( Hulk, Doomsday), or attempt to absorb and/or redirect the energy..(as in Thor/Surfers case)..etc

JakeTheBank
What a morbid OP. Lol.

Thor and Surfer and Hal and Thanos should be able to contain the energy from the attack if they're able to react fast enough via shields/absorbing.

Digi
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thanks Digi, i just got done reading War of Kings and BB is on mind lol.

But no they cant attack back but they can brace ( Hulk, Doomsday), or attempt to absorb and/or redirect the energy..(as in Thor/Surfers case)..etc

Well, the thumbs up was a little bit sarcastic. Genocidal rape torture isn't among my top fetishes, but whatever works for you.

wink

If they can absorb, that's a game changer. Hulk, Hal, and maybe Kal or DD would be KO'd imo. Hal could possibly die depending on what kind of shield he can bring up.

Scoobless
Full powered, nothing to lose BB would probably KO the field with some deaths.

An alternate BB destroyed half the planet with a shout, and that was more sorrow than rage.

Lord Feron
I see BB walking up to each guy a screaming in their face. I mean thats what I would do atleast if that happened to me.

Silver Surfer (is allowed to quickly change the electrons to something more pleasant) otherwise KOed and and def down for the count.

Superman - njothing he can really do other than idk vibrate fast enough to some how avoid that shit idk but if he has to tank it he is KTFO!! but i don't think it would outright kill him.

Hulk - destroyed but prob regenerate. (this def depends on the version but peak imo would still get KOed but come back quicker than most.)

Juggernaut - would stay concious imo, depowered KTFO.

Doomsday - Depending on the version outright killed if peak version KOed for a bit.

Thanos - Via shielding he would get really hurt if not koed for a bit or just get really ****ed up.

Hal Jordan - I doubt he would expect such power from BB AND DIE. unless again he uses something exotic to change the attack.

Thor - If he is taking it straight up KTFO, if he can block via hammer he will get really hurt prob stunned.

Darkseid - This one IDk. Durability isn't DS strong suit so IDk. Prob get KOed.

Sin I AM
i just feel a little backstory is needed sometimes in versus threads ...i feel BB in this situation power output would be sorta like a 'herald my rage-lite" power output

guy222
neat thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.