Raven vs Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
My money is on Meggan.

byrdgang21
Meggan, she has just a little more than Raven can handle

Glorificus
Meggan with very little trouble.

SamZED
I dont know anything about Meggan, so not arguing with you guys. But is it really that one sided? Raven CIS off is pretty beastly. At some point she's easilly paralised the entire titans team. Including Wondergirl, Flash and Superboy. Has a degree of superstrength and durability and was shown using teleportation offensively.

Glorificus
Originally posted by SamZED
I dont know anything about Meggan, so not arguing with you guys. But is it really that one sided? Raven CIS off is pretty beastly. At some point she's easilly paralised the entire titans team. Including Wondergirl, Flash and Superboy. Has a degree of superstrength and durability and was shown using teleportation offensively.

Here's some of Meggan's feats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t434907.html

guy222
raven is powerful

who wins unsure

leonidas
raven is soooo tough to put in vs matches. i really don't know who would win this match.

the Darkone
Meggan!

nwg202
raven w/o pis and cis is uber powerful. meggan still takes this imo. she is a beast and one of the most powerful x-men ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.