Spring Break & Driver's Ed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
i'm going to be taking driver's ed over the spring break with my friends. i hope it do well ^.~ the schedule is like a school week's but one hour longer, oh well. on friday i'm going with them to six flag's for a combined birthday party. alot of my friends are born in april, plus me. *i saw that topic for born/die in april, not to pleasant* never been to six flags. the best theme park to me is great america and universal. my other plans for this, don't know yet. gtg ^.~ SsJVeGiToGaL 916

Tex
I never took drivers ED, I just waited till I was 18, took the written test for a permit and my old man taught me to drive, or should I say yelled and screamedembarrasment

mechmoggy
Yeah mine too, I had one lesson with my old man and never asked him again. I just couldn't be doing with all his stress.

finti
in Norway you have to take driving lessons from a company specializing in drivers ed and ,surprise surprise, they cost a fortune

Tex
Everything in Norway costs a fortune.

But I can understand why they would require you to do so, they dont want alot of run-over penguinsstick out tongue

mah
but run-over rednecks are fine? or is that just another means of punishing someone in texas..

finti
it is a part of Bush`s wider scheme

Tex
:^p

BOPRecruit 16
so what do you people think of bush? good or bad president? i think he's not too bright, but not dumb dumb.

finti
He is a laugh, and a sorry excuse for a leader, but I dont know what this has to do with spring break and drivers ed

mechmoggy
Indeed, a random question that is. confused

Member.
bush=gay

Tex
That's an insult to all the fab-u-lous gays out there! zorro

finti
guess it is

Tex
So your offended Finti?stick out tongue

finti
you were the one who brought it up so .........................

Tex
Finti, the Queen Supreme of Stavager!zorro

finti
Tex Dutches of the dust

Tex
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Very creative!

finti
Fairy of the sandstorms

Tex
Pfft
You lost itstick out tongue

finti
dusty for you clany freaky texan girlie boys

Tex
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Member.
LOL

Tex
Finti, Ice Princess of Norwaystick out tongue

Captain REX
More like Finti, bloody Viking warrior (princess) of the North.

Tex
hehehehehe

Captain REX
Yes, I'm funny aren't I...

*sees a glinting axe in the dark, dives for cover behind Tex*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.