Uncanny X-Men VS Wolverine & the X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
In an all out war between the two Mutant Factions, who would win? CIP and PIS Off. Arena: Utopia.
Fights go one on one first and than a team battle...

Round One...
1VS1:
Cyclops Vs Wolverine
Emma Frost VS Psylocke
Storm VS Iceman
Hope Summers VS Kid Omega
Namor VS Monet
Magneto VS Polaris
Magik VS Nightcrawler (AoA)
Unstoppable Colossus VS Phoenix Rachel Summers
Danger VS Fantomex and E.V.A
X-Man VS Hellion

Round Two...

Uncanny X-Men:
*Cyclops
*Emma Frost
*Storm
*Hope Summers
*Namor
*Magneto
*Magik
*Unstoppable Colossus
*Danger
*X-Man

VS

Wolverine's X-Men:
*Wolverine
*Psylocke
*Iceman
*Kid Omega
*Monet
*Polaris
*Nightcrawler (AoA)
*Phoenix Rachel Summers
*Fantomex and E.V.A.
*Hellion

RyanAutumns
anyone?? anyone at all??

guy222
Cyclops Vs Wolverine -- Logan
Emma Frost VS Psylocke -- Betsy
Storm VS Iceman -- Bobby
Hope Summers VS Kid Omega --- Hope
Namor VS Monet -- M
Magneto VS Polaris Mags
Magik VS Nightcrawler (AoA) -- Magik
Unstoppable Colossus VS Phoenix Rachel Summers Rach
Danger VS Fantomex and E.V.A -- Fan
X-Man VS Hellion Nate

guy222
*Cyclops
*Emma Frost
*Storm
*Hope Summers
*Namor
*Magneto
*Magik
*Unstoppable Colossus
*Danger
*X-Man

VS

Wolverine's X-Men:
*Wolverine
*Psylocke
*Iceman
*Kid Omega
*Monet
*Polaris
*Nightcrawler (AoA)
*Phoenix Rachel Summers
*Fantomex and E.V.A.
*Hellion

Hope's Team

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
In an all out war between the two Mutant Factions, who would win? CIP and PIS Off. Arena: Utopia.
Fights go one on one first and than a team battle...

Round One...
1VS1:
Cyclops Vs Wolverine - Wolverine
Emma Frost VS Psylocke - Emma Frost
Storm VS Iceman - Iceman
Hope Summers VS Kid Omega - Hope Summers
Namor VS Monet - IMPERIUS REX!
Magneto VS Polaris - Magneto
Magik VS Nightcrawler (AoA) - Magik would ****ed up 616 Nightcrawler, but I think that the bloodlust version wins.
Unstoppable Colossus VS Phoenix Rachel Summers - The overrated Colossus
Danger VS Fantomex and E.V.A - Fantomex / E.V.A.
X-Man VS Hellion - Nate Grey

Round Two...
Uncanny X-Men ftw

Konton
You'd really give Psylocke the nod over Emma, guy? I'm not sure I follow.

nwg202
not really sure about all of fantomex powers how does he take out danger?

can his misdirection power work on a robot? Danger just reformed after being taken out by celesital powered canon balls and turned into a giant danger room and took out a bunch of clones. not really sure you can kill her.

not sure about emma vs betsy too and scott vs logan

Cyclops Vs Wolverine --
Emma Frost VS Psylocke --
Storm VS Iceman -- Bobby
Hope Summers VS Kid Omega --- Hope
Namor VS Monet -- namor is superior physically but m is pretty versatile and has tp and healing factor and speed as well..not sure about this too
Magneto VS Polaris Mags
Magik VS Nightcrawler (AoA) -- Magik
Unstoppable Colossus VS Phoenix Rachel Summers not sure on this but rachel should be able to bfr him powered by the pf force at least.
Danger VS Fantomex and E.V.A --
X-Man VS Hellion Nate

round 2 e team hope can counter rachel's pf threat. its a stomp after that... hope, cyttorak colossus, darkhilde magik and shaman nate..plus danger mags namor emma scott storm as your second stringers..wow

RyanAutumns
This is not 'Shaman" Nate Grey, this is Current Nate Grey in this battle and he only has Telekinesis atm and its power level has been chopped back.
In Uncanny X-Force the dark angel saga; Psylocke's powers were made a lot stronger somehow thanks to (AoA) Phoenix Jean Grey, and Psylocke hurt the "celestial powered" dark archangel with Telepathy which is pretty cool.
Maybe I should have added Dark Arachangel to Logan's team lol

nwg202
This is not 'Shaman" Nate Grey, this is Current Nate Grey in this battle and he only has Telekinesis atm and its power level has been chopped back.
In Uncanny X-Force the dark angel saga; Psylocke's powers were made a lot stronger somehow thanks to (AoA) Phoenix Jean Grey, and Psylocke hurt the "celestial powered" dark archangel with Telepathy which is pretty cool.
Maybe I should have added Dark Arachangel to Logan's team lol

oh...i think hellion can take on current nate then. I think he is severely depowered.

guy222
and betsy stopped the fury

Slaanesh
isn't Psylocke on Cyclops team??

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Slaanesh
isn't Psylocke on Cyclops team??
She is but she's also secretly on Logan's Uncanny X-Force team...

the ninjak
Wolverine's school definitely has the potential.

But Cykes team is battle hardened and ready to explode. And the OP's locale of Utopia makes it easier for team Cyke.

Uncanny win.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by the ninjak
Wolverine's school definitely has the potential.

But Cykes team is battle hardened and ready to explode. And the OP's locale of Utopia makes it easier for team Cyke.

Uncanny win.

Im still unsure on which team would win this... The Emma/Psylocke fight would be cool seeing as Psylocke's been powered up to Omega status after the Dark Archangel Saga...

OneDumbG0
^ ... ?

RyanAutumns
What I meant is that in Issue 17 of Uncanny X-force AoA Phoenix Jean Grey entered Psylockes mind to help her overcome her Death persona, and during that ordeal her psionic abilities were made vastly more powerful... in Issue 18 of Uncanny X-Force Psylocke managed to hurt Dark Archangel with her telepathy, an amazing feat as Dark Archangel was immune to Psionic attacks ( he had defeated AoA Phoenix)...
Anyway the writer of Uncanny X-Force Rick Remender has stated that Psylocke is now an Omega Level Mutant

nwg202
in a team battle hope goes up against rachel while magik teleports everyone else into the sun or limbo in a split second.

she has psi shields so unless anyone can stop her teleporting from them into the ground, the sun, the bottom of the ocean, a black hole, somewhere in the end of time or limbo this fight is over in a second. illayana does not need to touch or even see the perosn she wants ported. she just needs to think it. and she can teleport hundreds of people or even more at the same time. she teleported most of atlantis into another part of the ocean. she is probably one of marvels most versatile and powerful teleporters. ( dimensions, time and space) kurt needs to touch them and teleport w/ them. this is w/ cis and pis off..

OneDumbG0
What I meant is that in Issue 17 of Uncanny X-force AoA Phoenix Jean Grey entered Psylockes mind to help her overcome her Death persona, and during that ordeal her psionic abilities were made vastly more powerful... in Issue 18 of Uncanny X-Force Psylocke managed to hurt Dark Archangel with her telepathy, an amazing feat as Dark Archangel was immune to Psionic attacks ( he had defeated AoA Phoenix)...
Anyway the writer of Uncanny X-Force Rick Remender has stated that Psylocke is now an Omega Level Mutant I don't see how that makes Psylocke an Omega level mutant. Cyclops and Emma Frost worked together to punk the Void, are they Omega level?

Third-hand accounts of random writer interviews convince me even less.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't see how that makes Psylocke an Omega level mutant. Cyclops and Emma Frost worked together to punk the Void, are they Omega level?

Third-hand accounts of random writer interviews convince me even less.

Well Emma and Scott only beat a "sliver" of the Void, and emma likes to refer to herself as an Omega level mutant lol...
Psylocke (alone) could have beat Dark Archangel (who was refered to as a "cosmic Force" by the Phoenix) if she didnt let her feelings get in the way.

OneDumbG0
^ As far as I read, Psylocke got her butt kicked completely. She had to go ninja and ambush him with the Celestial Seed after Genesis and Fantomex took their shots (which was after Wolverine, Deathlok and the AoA X-Men took their shots).

If you're referring to the one moment where Psylocke staggered Archangel, I saw that as Archangel near instantly recovering and drawing her in close for a pimp slap while playing possum.

Glorificus
Originally posted by nwg202
in a team battle hope goes up against rachel while magik teleports everyone else into the sun or limbo in a split second.

she has psi shields so unless anyone can stop her teleporting from them into the ground, the sun, the bottom of the ocean, a black hole, somewhere in the end of time or limbo this fight is over in a second. illayana does not need to touch or even see the perosn she wants ported. she just needs to think it. and she can teleport hundreds of people or even more at the same time. she teleported most of atlantis into another part of the ocean. she is probably one of marvels most versatile and powerful teleporters. ( dimensions, time and space) kurt needs to touch them and teleport w/ them. this is w/ cis and pis off..

Does Magik have super-speed reflexes and thought processing? Because if not it's at best a quick-draw.

She still has to think "Teleport" and "targets" and the location she wants to port them to.

In that split second of thinking, Kid Omega could've mind raped her a dozen times over, since he DOES have super fast thinking speeds, and his TP is so strong that not even Emma can shield her team from him.

nwg202
Originally posted by Glorificus
Does Magik have super-speed reflexes and thought processing? Because if not it's at best a quick-draw.

She still has to think "Teleport" and "targets" and the location she wants to port them to.

In that split second of thinking, Kid Omega could've mind raped her a dozen times over, since he DOES have super fast thinking speeds, and his TP is so strong that not even Emma can shield her team from him.

well magik has resisted tp attacks from xavier, emma, rachel, karma, empath and shawdowking. If kid omega is more powerful then these people then it will boil down to a quick draw but i saw a scan of magik evading photon a light speeder so i am not too sure about her reflexes. don't know if being a demon queen = above human reflexes. she also gone to the astral plane and intangible through magic not fully powered. (not in limbo)

nwg202
here is magik displaying quick reflexes. don't know if it is because she is a demon or because she can manipulate time or its simply pis. she might be able to go into the astral plane and destroy their personalities w/ soul sword like what she did to legion. she is a very versatile character w/ a ton of powers and abilities.

Konton
Well Emma and Scott only beat a "sliver" of the Void, and emma likes to refer to herself as an Omega level mutant lol...
Psylocke (alone) could have beat Dark Archangel (who was refered to as a "cosmic Force" by the Phoenix) if she didnt let her feelings get in the way.

Like OneDumb said, Psylocke used the plot to her advantage and I didn't interpret her telepathic attack to be her powering through his defenses.

As far as Emma goes, she's been referred to as an Omega Level telepath and a bunch of other stuff by people other than herself. In accordance, she's done way more impressive things than Betsy in regards to telepathy. I'd imagine an Emma vs Betsy fight would look something along the lines of the Rachel vs Emma fight, which is why we haven't seen them go at it - it would be redundant.

If you'd like to have a legitimate feat war, Emma would trounce any incarnation of Betsy aside from the tp immune era.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.