I'm back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison
After a year, I have returned to the forum. Hi to all my old friends.

Barker
I remember you, therefore you have my welcomes.

Also you registered within a week of me so double welcomes.

Thoren
Who the **** are you?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Thoren
Who the **** are you?

My thoughts exactly.

Patient_Leech
Oh, GREAT! YOU again... stick out tongue big grin

A year, that means you get a bigger avatar! You should take advantage, cuz i can't wait.. lol.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oh, GREAT! YOU again... stick out tongue big grin

A year, that means you get a bigger avatar! You should take advantage, cuz i can't wait.. lol.

To be hounest, I don't know how to remake the gif. It was made for me by a friend who had a program that could put a time delay on the two images.

rudester
did you just make this thread up? weren't you already here? where did you go the caves ..lol

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by rudester
did you just make this thread up? weren't you already here? where did you go the caves ..lol

I climbed Mt. Everest.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
To be hounest, I don't know how to remake the gif. It was made for me by a friend who had a program that could put a time delay on the two images.

if you post the two images i can probably do it for you. the only challenge would be getting the file small enough to accommodate the specifications they have here.

rudester
yeh I hate that, 64x 64 what picture is that small??

Patient_Leech
Yeah.. that's if you've been here under a year. You can move up to 85x85 after a year. And 100x100 after two years. (Here are the specifications)

Patient_Leech
Here you go, Shaky... I didn't have the original images, so it might have lost a little quality, but it's larger now if you want it..

Shakyamunison
Here you go, Shaky... I didn't have the original images, so it might have lost a little quality, but it's larger now if you want it..

big grin Good job man!

Robtard
After a year, I have returned to the forum. Hi to all my old friends.

Just in time for the end of the world.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Just in time for the end of the world.

The world comes to an end every day, for someone. wink

rudester
posted twice where is the delete button?

rudester
Yeah.. that's if you've been here under a year. You can move up to 85x85 after a year. And 100x100 after two years. (Here are the specifications)

thats ghetto...lol

rank system A".

Shakyamunison

BTW I've been here sense 2005. big grin

Patient_Leech
Oh, right.. okay. Well, I suppose you could go up to 100x100 then. Alrighty... let me know if this is too big..

Shakyamunison
Oh, right.. okay. Well, I suppose you could go up to 100x100 then. Alrighty... let me know if this is too big..

Thanks! cool

Patient_Leech
No problamo.

Mr Parker
oh yeah I remember you.where did you take off to?

REXXXX
Welcome back, Shakyamunison.

Mindset
The world comes to an end every day, for someone. wink Prove it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindset
Prove it.

In time I will, again and again.

Do you know what the difference between a Buddha and Layperson is?
A Buddha returns because he/she chooses too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.