New Krypton vs WWIII Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I bet Marvel would have kept New Krypton around in some form, and let Black Adam have his happy kingdom.. Damned DC editorial mandates and preserving a "status quo"...

So what happens is WWIII Black Adam tries rampaging through 100,000 Kryptonians? No named Kryptonians like Superman or Zod, just the rank and file citizens.

Q99
While the no-names were chumps, there were still enough of them to take down Teth.

Stoic
They would use him as a tennis ball.

Lord Feron
He would rip though some at the beginning but eventually overwhelm him, it would take no time at all for that to happen.

abhilegend
He kills them all. After all magic pwnz kryptonians.ermm

Sirius77
This is going to look a lot like what about 10 of them did to Doomsday... all except in this case there are like thousands.

cdtm
What about the lightning?

Adam can surround his entire body in the stuff, and use it offensively in ways Captain Marvel can't.

And he can likely one shot KO a no name.

iceman24567
Originally posted by cdtm
What about the lightning?

Adam can surround his entire body in the stuff, and use it offensively in ways Captain Marvel can't.

And he can likely one shot KO a no name. 100,000 times?

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
He would rip though some at the beginning but eventually overwhelm him, it would take no time at all for that to happen.

cdtm
Originally posted by iceman24567
100,000 times?

If he paces himself? He has an equivalent to Cap's Stamina of Atlas.

They're also bad at flying and maneuvering. Superman had to train the military guild, and the vast majority were mediocre flyers..

iceman24567
If he paces himself? He has an equivalent to Cap's Stamina of Atlas.

They're also bad at flying and maneuvering. Superman had to train the military guild, and the vast majority were mediocre flyers.. They needed time to learn and adjust they weren't complete shit by the end of the story

cdtm
They improved, but not at Supermans level. Kal could run circles around them, and Adam should be able to, too.

In Ending Battle, Kal even ran circles around Bizarro Superman with human intelligence, and he's been flying for a lot longer than New Kryptons people..

Colossus-Big C
Captain marvel depowered 10,000 krptonians with his lightining while being told to not kill them by superman

Black adam will kill them

SquallX
I don't know how powerful the Kryptonians got at the end arc, because i stopped reading it because it was stupid, but Adam's not winning this.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Captain marvel depowered 10,000 krptonians with his lightining while being told to not kill them by superman

Black adam will kill them

Thanks to Zatanna's spell working alongside him and the support of the League.

Black Adam loses this, as would Captain Marvel, as would Superman, etc, etc, etc.

cdtm
I don't know.. A single hero taking down a horde is standard hero stuff. big grin

JakeTheBank
Yeah, PIS happens from time to time.

Badabing
I bet Marvel would have kept New Krypton around in some form, and let Black Adam have his happy kingdom.. Damned DC editorial mandates and preserving a "status quo"...

So what happens is WWIII Black Adam tries rampaging through 100,000 Kryptonians? No named Kryptonians like Superman or Zod, just the rank and file citizens. no expression

SquallX
Originally posted by Badabing
no expression

Thanos getting fisted, ****ing priceless. laughing

BlackZero30x
I feel as if adam would tear up a pretty good bit. Id say in the hundreds but the kryptoians WOULD take him down.

just like jake said:

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Black Adam loses this, as would Captain Marvel, as would Superman, etc, etc, etc.

Q99
I don't know.. A single hero taking down a horde is standard hero stuff. big grin

Yea, but a 'horde' in this case is maybe a few dozen. Hundred or so tops if he plays it really smart.

Heroes do have 'overwhelmed by numbers' moments too.

abhilegend
Lulz @ thread. Classic adam wanking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz @ thread. Classic adam wanking. thumb down

Colossus-Big C
no one wanks adam...

carver9
Adam can take out a pile of them before falling but he eventually loses.

DarkSaint85
Of the 100k, how many are able bodied fighters? Assume half are women, Adam would beat the majority of them with ease-not being sexist or anything. Of the remaining 50k males, a lot will be old, or children, right?

So its really Adam vs about 2k Kryptonians. Still insurmountable imo, but just wanted to throw that out there.

Colossus-Big C
Pretty much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.