Azrael (Michael Lane) Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Azrael at his height of power.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61810/1228390-picture_1_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/2140061-deathstroke_cvr_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

janus77
cool looking characters I know absolutely nothing about.
Is Azrael related in anyway to the guy who temporarily took on Batman duties after Bruce got his back broken?

Prep-Man
This is Michael Lane, probably the most formidable of the Azrael's. His armor could take on Tank firepower without breaking a sweat, has swords, which easily took down Dick Grayson, and has all the skills of those who previously wore the Suit of Sorrows, which are in the 100's. One including Batman. He's pretty damn formidable and hard to take down.

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
cool looking characters I know absolutely nothing about.
Is Azrael related in anyway to the guy who temporarily took on Batman duties after Bruce got his back broken? Jean Paul Valley? Nah they are different and probably don't know eachother since Jean Paul died a while before Michael took up the mantle. Azrael wins

srankmissingnin
JPV has better feats than Lane, but Lane has better narrative hyperbole, and JPV managed a stalemate against Slade. So... I guess it depends on how much face value you attribute to boisterous statements like Lane saying he has the speed and strength of 100 men... even though he never displayed anything near that level... and Nightwing was able to dodge his attacks on occasion.

janus77
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This is Michael Lane, probably the most formidable of the Azrael's. His armor could take on Tank firepower without breaking a sweat, has swords, which easily took down Dick Grayson, and has all the skills of those who previously wore the Suit of Sorrows, which are in the 100's. One including Batman. He's pretty damn formidable and hard to take down.
ah, sounds pretty formidable indeed. first time I've noticed the name on this forum.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Jean Paul Valley? Nah they are different and probably don't know eachother since Jean Paul died a while before Michael took up the mantle. Azrael wins
That's the guy!

Prep-Man
Nightwing only dodged one attack, then Lane got him with the sword. The sword and the suit are extremely powerful. He was also able to take Crusaders attacks and he was destroying tanks like nothin.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nightwing only dodged one attack, then Lane got him with the sword. The sword and the suit are extremely powerful. He was also able to take Crusaders attacks and he was destroying tanks like nothin.

One attacks is more than he should have been able to dodge if Lane had anywhere near 100x speed. And in all likeliness he only connect with the fallow up because Dick didn't think the sword would do anything to someone who wasn't judged evil.

iceman24567
I see his gear being way better than Slades though no expression

Zack M
More info on the Suit of Sorrows. Apparently it's an Evangelical Artificial Intelligence.

The suit interfaces with my nervous system. It tells me where to strike the perfect blow

The type of tech that even blows Batwing's mind out of the water. Azrael just defeated a program that would even stump Batman, and he did so easily.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/JP_zpsztevhmgu.jpg

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/SOS_zpsnawckgew.jpg

I'm backing Azrael.

DarkSaint85
DS, still.

Zack M
How does slade actually harm Michael?

DarkSaint85
Promethium sword that cuts through anything.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Promethium sword that cuts through anything.

That's assuming he can tag azz, plus Lane has a sword that can one-shot slade, too.

DarkSaint85
It can go through the Ikon suit?

Zack M
It can go through the Ikon suit?

Its an energy based sword, so probably. Ikon isn't standard, though.

DarkSaint85
He can walk through a nuke. That's energy.

Ikon is standard now.

Zack M
He can walk through a nuke. That's energy.

Ikon is standard now.

Does he still have Ikon? And a nuke is a lot different than those blades.

When I made the thread, Slade only had the Nth Metal. Who do you see winning if Slade just had the Nth Metal?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Does he still have Ikon? And a nuke is a lot different than those blades.

When I made the thread, Slade only had the Nth Metal. Who do you see winning if Slade just had the Nth Metal?

Slade.

But then I don't have a high opinion of Azrael though. I'm open to hearing arguments. Nth Metal Slade STILL has good showings against superior opponents.

Zack M
Lane's sword will go right through the force field. Azrael tanked fireball's attacks casually and his heat was said to be hotter than the sun itself. Nothing Slade can do to the Suit of Sorrows.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Lane's sword will go right through the force field. Azrael tanked fireball's attacks casually and his heat was said to be hotter than the sun itself. Nothing Slade can do to the Suit of Sorrows.

Why are you so sure it would go through the force field?

Slades blade > fireballs. Hack and slash....

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Why are you so sure it would go through the force field?

Slades blade > fireballs. Hack and slash....

By going intangible. The suit of sorrows protects the wearer from harm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.