Punisher, Daredevil and Spider-Man Crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7724/2159276tumblrlxoyo0jlxz.jpg

Bentley
This crossover ends in three panels after Matt uses pressure points in boths and knocks Wolverine down for good measure.

AlmightyKfish
A crossover written by Rucka and Waid can only end in awesome, specially as they're writing it like they wrote 52 according to cbr.

OneDumbG0
^ Same artist throughout all the books too: Punisher's Chechetto. Should be great.

BruceSkywalker
will be buying

Bouboumaster
Why Spider-Man... Why not Wolverine?
You'd have three badass character, three who aren't affraid to kill (and two of them litteraly bloodlust).

With Spider-Man, you have this boring ass character who don't belong with violent characters, such as Punisher and DareDevil.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You'd have three badass character, three who aren't affraid to kill (and two of them litteraly bloodlust).

With Spider-Man, you have this boring ass character who don't belong with violent characters, such as Punisher and DareDevil.

Daredevil doesn't like killing, and his new book is much more upbeat due to Waid's new direction.

And the point is it's a good contrast, Daredevil has always been willing to at least tolerate Frank, but Spiderman is a good foil in this as he is completely opposed to Frank's MO.

Spiderman get's asked to be involved as the Omega Drive which DD has was Reed's invention, so Reed asks Spidy to look over what happens, not really a role Wolverine can play.

+ they kinda do belong together because they're all the "New York" folks, so it makes sense that their paths will cross, moreso than Wolverine who is either teaching or hit squading around the world...

SamZED
With Spider-Man, you have this boring ass character Spider-man is awesome. And from now on you are my enemy. miffed

Digi

I think that's kind of the point. Characters are generally defined and made to be distinct based on their foils.

Kazenji
From what i've read about Spider-Man the reason he's in it is because Reed Richards has asked him to get "The device".

BackFire
Oh this is awesome. The Punisher and Daredevil have been the only two Marvel books I've been getting, and they're both individually some of the best of all the books I've been getting. Can't wait.

BUSTER1

Since when is Daredevil (when not possessed by the Beast) a violent killer. Matt is as opposed to killing as Spiderman. If DD was this violent killing machine you portray him as, he would have murdered the Kingpin a long time ago.

RE: Blaxican

To think that a man with Silver Surfer in his signature would dare call a character boring. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.