New Krypton Vs World Breaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
same as the vs black adam , no speed blitz

SquallX
Hulk gets rape far worse than Black Adam.

Remember what 10 of them did to Doomsday on the moon? Now just imagine that scene with 100,000 of them.

carver9
Hulk destroys them.

iceman24567
Without Speed Blitz Hulk survives a little longer but gets dusted just the same

carver9
Hulk punch one of them so hard that it creates a shockwave that kills all of the Kryptonians in the vicinity.

iceman24567
You are going to compare a few hundred VAMPIRES to 100,000 KRYPTONIANS? Really?

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
You are going to compare a few hundred VAMPIRES to 100,000 KRYPTONIANS? Really?

I didn't mean to say Vampires, I edited my post.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk punch one of them so hard that it creates a shockwave that kills all of the Kryptonians in the vicinity. You think he defeats a 100,000 k-nians ?

iceman24567
I didn't mean to say Vampires, I edited my post. How does that end well for Hulk when 100 more pounce on him? Hulk is too limited against them nobody under a mid level skyfather is beating so many of them

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You think he defeats a 100,000 k-nians ?

No, I'm messing with Iceman...stop ruining it.

quanchi112
No, I'm messing with Iceman...stop ruining it. Iceman is so gullible though I feel bad.

Sirius77
Without Speed Blitz Hulk survives a little longer but gets dusted just the same

Diesldude
No, I'm messing with Iceman...stop ruining it.

I doubt that, when it concerns the hulk, one can never be too sure about you.

raisenbran
an average kryptonian would tear world breaker hulk in half

SquallX
Originally posted by raisenbran
an average kryptonian would tear world breaker hulk in half

No, not really.

Q99
They just collectively heat vision him.

He doesn't have BAs speed to control the fight, and there is just so very many of them.

vansonbee
Without Speed Blitz Hulk survives a little longer but gets dusted just the same cool

For some reason, I can see Pak writing this in the future, along side w/ cow boy Hulk arc he's been talking about in other interviews. stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris
this thread is utterly retarded. One kryptonian is worth 10 worldbreaker hulks.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

In your dreams.

Badabing
One kryptonian is worth 10 worldbreaker hulks. Originally posted by SquallX
No, not really.

cdtm
Yeah, that's insane.

One WBH can take at least 1/4 Kryptonian.. evil face

JakeTheBank

......how?

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
......how?

I agree, Jake. He's giving WBH FAR too much credit. stick out tongue

quanchi112
this thread is utterly retarded. One kryptonian is worth 10 worldbreaker hulks. thumb down

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
......how?

How is one Hulk worth 100,000 kryptonians? I really feel sorry for someone who actually believes that.

Its mind-boggling that this thread was allowed to be created and is still open. its like how the Superman Disrespect thread went for 20 pages in the respect forum.

How long do you think my thread would last on this site if I posted one that said:

"Superman vs 100,000 Hulks"?

carver9
If Hulk comes CLOSE to acting like he did during the Dark Dimension, he could win this.

PillarofOsiris
If Hulk comes CLOSE to acting like he did during the Dark Dimension, he could win this.

You're an idiot.

Colossus-Big C
How is one Hulk worth 100,000 kryptonians? I really feel sorry for someone who actually believes that.

Its mind-boggling that this thread was allowed to be created and is still open. its like how the Superman Disrespect thread went for 20 pages in the respect forum.

How long do you think my thread would last on this site if I posted one that said:

"Superman vs 100,000 Hulks"? Its much different

Superman doesnt have a strength advantage that is spite where as normal krptonians are weaker and especially since this is the world breaker who will litterly destroy planet krypton by the shock wave of punching one kryptonian

Im not saying he wins though

carver9
You're an idiot.

Youre a hater.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Its much different

Superman doesnt have a strength advantage that is spite where as normal krptonians are weaker and especially since this is the world breaker who will litterly destroy planet krypton by the shock wave of punching one kryptonian

Im not saying he wins though

Pretty much.

Armageddon>>>either of these kryptonians and the shock waves (that was spread across the planet) killed him. If all of them are hit by this, Hulk is coming out victorious and thats all it takes is one punch on either of the Kryptonians. This doesn't include the fact that he could repel them with his omni blast.

JakeTheBank

"Superman vs 100,000 Hulks"?

He's not, not by a long shot. This thread is a farce to begin with and not to be taken seriously when you look at Big C's track record.

But giving Hulk his due, how in the blue hell is one generic Kryptonian worth 10 World Breakers? I hope you said out in jest due to the absudity of this thread or because you're annoyed with the OP or something and not because you legitimately think that to be true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.