" 'Have enough of this shit!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards wakes up one morning, and think: "Why in the love of **** do I need Peter ****ing Parker in my team? I got my MILF, I got my homie, and my two powerful-as-shit kids, do I really need the boring-ass-emo at my side, with his two cents jokes and all his whining?"

Then, Reed went at Parker's house to talk about the "You're useless, bro" matter with him.
Parker answered: "Well, I have tought fight as well, bouhouhou!"
After he gave a well placed Pimpslap to his not-so-manly-future-ex-employee, Reed say to him: "I fought Galactus, I'll ****ing show you how it's done, *****."

So, Reed Richards, against those dudes, in a one-on-one fight. Reed is at full health for each fight. He don't have prep (like he need any) and can't use items.

Which of those rogues can he takes out?
Mysterio
Doc Octopus
Lizard
Green Goblin
Electro
Kraven

Bonus stages:
Punisher
Wolverine

guy222
poor reed

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
poor reed

Which of those villains can Reed beat?

janus77
Mysterio - dunno
Doc Octopus - Doc Oc wins
Lizard - Reed via exhaustion and superior 'damage' resistance
Green Goblin - Reed via intellect and flexibility
Electro - dunno
Kraven - dunno

Bonus stages:
Punisher - Reed wins, with ease.
Wolverine - Reed exhausts Wolverine.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by janus77
Lizard - Reed via exhaustion and superior 'damage' resistance Does Reed have TP resistance?

Scoobless
Mysterio - depends which mysterio, been at least three, mostly Reed figures out the tricks and wins though.
Doc Octopus - full gear Ock could take the majority
Lizard - Reed, nothing Liz can do
Green Goblin - use of gas might give Normie the win
Electro - don't know about Reed's resistance to electricity
Kraven - Kraven wins

Bonus stages:
Punisher - Reed wins
Wolverine - Reed wins

Kid Kurdy
Lizard possesses a simple but effective form of mind control. I don't see Reed beating that without prep.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Lizard possesses a simple but effective form of mind control. I don't see Reed beating that without prep.

I thought Reed was quite resistant to TP

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought Reed was quite resistant to TP I wouldn't be suprised if he was, yet I would like to see 1 or 2 scans proving that.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought Reed was quite resistant to TP
I looked it up. Apparently it's not some kind of telepathy, but Lizard can produce pheromones that can cause people to behave stupid and violently.

Spider-Man is immune by the way. The rest isn't.

Scoobless
Doesn't Lizard only tp control other reptiles, and/or affect only under evolved brains?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doesn't Lizard only tp control other reptiles, and/or affect only under evolved brains?
Back in the old days, yes. But he was upgraded.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Reed Richards wakes up one morning, and think: "Why in the love of **** do I need Peter ****ing Parker in my team? I got my MILF, I got my homie, and my two powerful-as-shit kids, do I really need the boring-ass-emo at my side, with his two cents jokes and all his whining?"

Then, Reed went at Parker's house to talk about the "You're useless, bro" matter with him.
Parker answered: "Well, I have tought fight as well, bouhouhou!"
After he gave a well placed Pimpslap to his not-so-manly-future-ex-employee, Reed say to him: "I fought Galactus, I'll ****ing show you how it's done, *****."

So, Reed Richards, against those dudes, in a one-on-one fight. Reed is at full health for each fight. He don't have prep (like he need any) and can't use items.

Mysterio
Doc Octopus
Lizard
Green Goblin
Electro
Kraven

Bonus stages:
Punisher
Wolverine He might win against Mysterio and Kraven. Gets his ass handed to him by the rest. As for Peter being On the team.. Reed needs Pete's superior Intellect to save the day wheever Richard's own intellect fails the team. Happened several times already. True story.cool Oh also Ock not only kicks his ass, he embarrasses him the way he did Stark and Pym. It's gonna happen soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.