Mitt Romney: Serial Killer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/colbert-super-pac-goes-negative-on-romney-in-first

The evidence is compelling.

Digi
Hahaha, bonus points for John Lithgow.

rudester
who what now? the video is gone.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rudester
who what now? the video is gone.

Still works for me.

Darth Jello
Oh yeah, that's right. US law usually doesn't make any literal distinction in the letter of the law between natural and artificial persons, not even in state and federal laws regarding murder...

Mairuzu
Yup. The mitt reaper.

Also buying votes at a store near you

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/14/romney-gives-cash-to-struggling-supporter-at-rally/?hpt=hp_t1

Mindship
Businesses are in the business of making money, not jobs. So there, Colwart.

Shakyamunison
I saw the name Stephen Colbert, and didn't need to go any further.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindship
Businesses are in the business of making money, not jobs.

Is that a reason to murder them? If they're people they don't have the right to commit suicide, either.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I saw the name Stephen Colbert, and didn't need to go any further.

Ah, well look at you

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Ah, well look at you

What? On second thought, don't answer that. I have a feeling I don't want to know.

Mairuzu
BLWnB9FGmWE

EQwrB1vu74c

Mairuzu
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lobbyist-donors/2011/10/27/gIQAEuFNNM_graphic.html

Ron paul more support from active military than all the other republican candidates combined. Even beat Obama himself.

Mitt Romney. More donated money from lobbyist than all the other candidates combined. Meep.

RE: Blaxican
Ah, good to see Shakya back. Stick in the mud and all.

Mindship
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is that a reason to murder them? If they're people they don't have the right to commit suicide, either. Didn't Obamacare change that?

ADarksideJedi
Yup. The mitt reaper.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/14/romney-gives-cash-to-struggling-supporter-at-rally/?hpt=hp_t1

I can't wait till this is all over. It gets so annoying after awhile.

AsbestosFlaygon
Mitt Romney shouldn't have been even nominated.

He's probably the most inconsistent politician I've ever seen and heard.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Mitt Romney shouldn't have been even nominated.

He's probably the most inconsistent politician I've ever seen and heard.

Inconsistent politician? Isn't that redundant? big grin

Bardock42
I don't get the flip flopping thing so much. Ideally, in a democracy, wouldn't you want someone like Mitt Romney, who does what the people want (be it just cause it's good for his career), rather than someone that sticks to their principles regardless of what the majority of citizens want?

Mairuzu
Don't we have a constitutional republic?

The problem with flip flopping is never knowing the true integrity of the politician. How can we tell if he did it for votes? This is mitt romney we are talking about here. This is the guy that dodges questions left and right during his campaign.

Bardock42
Don't we have a constitutional republic?

The problem with flip flopping is never knowing the true integrity of the politician. How can we tell if he did it for votes? This is mitt romney we are talking about here. This is the guy that dodges questions left and right during his campaign.

Well, what you have is corporate fascism, but under the guise of a democracy and a constitutional republic.

Mairuzu
Lol well yeah. If you want to look behind the curtain this is definitely a crony capitalist system and Obama/Romney are the top toys.

Mairuzu
http://i44.tinypic.com/1ew2so.jpg

alltoomany
Romney looks like he got botox

Mr Parker
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lobbyist-donors/2011/10/27/gIQAEuFNNM_graphic.html

Ron paul more support from active military than all the other republican candidates combined. Even beat Obama himself.

Mitt Romney. More donated money from lobbyist than all the other candidates combined. Meep.

that tells you that there is an awakening from the american people going on realising that ron paul is the only candidate who would serve us instead of the corporations and the establishment.

Mr Parker
Yup. The mitt reaper.

His camp also committed vote fraud for him in the Iowa Primarys.

Mr. Rhythmic
LITHGOW!

Shelterman

Ditto

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mr Parker
His camp also committed vote fraud for him in the Iowa Primarys.

You should see what happened in maine this past week. Major sketchy shit.

Regardless. Ron Paul will be winning based on the delegates. The name of the game. Straw votes mean nothing in caucus states.

Shakyamunison
You should see what happened in maine this past week. Major sketchy shit.

Regardless. Ron Paul will be winning based on the delegates. The name of the game. Straw votes mean nothing in caucus states.

That would be interesting, but I doubt it will happen.

Mairuzu
It's already happening. Lol.

Mairuzu
3VsQ9EoX_Ko

Ben Swann is probably the best and honest reporter out there today.

Dirty Maine

JxYXVaUWSiA

Seinor advisor of Ron Paul, Doug Wead, discusses the delegates. Exposing the sketchyness in votes.

BXYIXkCX8wk

Mairuzu
A week prior to the second meet with Maddow.

SBLhnCHR2aY

Shakyamunison
It's already happening. Lol.

A brokered convention changes everything.

Mairuzu
Sure does. As well as the loyalty, enthusiasm and knowledgable supporters of Ron Paul which is looking good so far. Might just make the deadline.

Shakyamunison
Sure does. As well as the loyalty, enthusiasm and knowledgable supporters of Ron Paul which is looking good so far. Might just make the deadline.

Being that I am a libertarian, I like his policies. However, libertarian has a fatal flaw, isolationism.

Mairuzu
@ 1:05

UNOMmUQYlC4

He's isolationist because he doesn't want to go nextdoor and break his neighbors windows?

Shakyamunison
Sorry Mairuzu, I can't view youtube.

Mairuzu
Then you aren't getting very accurate information if you can't view youtube. Thats a major mistake.

I'll get it in writing

Major difference between isolationism and non-interventionalsim. He's now barracading our country with boarders to keep the outside world out. He's not going to get rid of trade. Simply trying to bring the troops out of places they don't need to be in.

Shakyamunison
Then you aren't getting very accurate information if you can't view youtube. Thats a major mistake. ...

laughing You are discrediting your own point.

Mairuzu
laughing You are discrediting your own point.

How so? I'm getting quotes straight from the horses mouth. You clearly believe he is an isolationist yet there are videos everywhere proving you false. Therefore you previously recieved not so good information.

"An isolationist is a protectionist that build walls around the country. They don't like to trade and travel about the world and they like to put sanctions on different countries. Some of the people who call me that are actually more in favor of sanctions and limited trade. They're the ones who don't want to trade with cuba and they want to put sanctions on anyone who blinks their eye at them. The opposite is what we believe in.

We believe Nixon did the right thing by opening up trade doors with China because that is when we quit killing eachother and that we are more at peace with them. We better be because they have become our banker. So non intervention is quite a bit different. Its what the founders advized, to get along with people, trade with people and practice diplomacy rather than having this militantcy of telling people what to do and how to run the world and building walls around our own country." - Ron Paul

Bring troops home for a strong national defense instead of policing the world = Isolationist?

Shakyamunison
How so? I'm getting quotes straight from the horses mouth. You clearly believe he is an isolationist yet there are videos everywhere proving you false. Therefore you previously recieved not so good information.

"An isolationist is a protectionist that build walls around the country. They don't like to trade and travel about the world and they like to put sanctions on different countries. Some of the people who call me that are actually more in favor of sanctions and limited trade. They're the ones who don't want to trade with cuba and they want to put sanctions on anyone who blinks their eye at them. The opposite is what we believe in.

We believe Nixon did the right thing by opening up trade doors with China because that is when we quit killing eachother and that we are more at peace with them. We better be because they have become our banker. So non intervention is quite a bit different. Its what the founders advized, to get along with people, trade with people and practice diplomacy rather than having this militantcy of telling people what to do and how to run the world and building walls around our own country." - Ron Paul

Bring troops home for a strong national defense instead of policing the world = Isolationist?

I never said anything about Ron Paul being an isolationist. What I said was "libertarianism has a fatal flaw, isolationism".

Mairuzu
Really? Life is gray, not black or white.

But you did imply it.

"I like his policies. However, libertarian has a fatal flaw, isolationism."

Shakyamunison

And what did you think I meant by that?

Mairuzu
Libertarian isn't tied down to isolationism. Its not all black and white. Be your own person.

Shakyamunison
Libertarian isn't tied down to isolationism. Its not all black and white. Be your own person.

Sure, with enough vision to avoid the mistakes of the past, libertarianism could have a promising future. The problem, as I see it, is even if Ron Paul was the Republican nominee, he would never be elected because he is not good looking enough. In other words, the people of America are shallow mindless idiots who would rather watch American Ideal then even try to understand politics.

Symmetric Chaos
Libertarian isn't tied down to isolationism.

laughing

Mairuzu
Not good looking enough? Lol. Yeah he probably can't keep a cyborg like consistant smile like obama does. (id show you the video and its pretty damn creepy but you couldnt see it)

But I disagree. His support right outside our doors is astonishing contrary to what you would hear on MSM of course. Ron Paul would trash Obama in a debate and it would be viewed more so than these republican debates since now it comes down to the main election. I'd say it would bring in more supporters like he did with me by watching him in the repub debates.

He has taken over the internet especially youtube (even though you cant see lol) and the youth such as I has never been as active in politics. More so when obama was running. Young folks liked Obamas platform he ran on dispite going the complete opposite way from the peace he supposedly stood for.

Hes not that far behind obama and might even be passed him by now on the polls. And its only just begun.

laughing

Wouldn't it be so much easier for you to explain why you are laughing instead of having me ask the question? Now we must go through an extra step wink

So why sir are you laughing?

inimalist
laughing

idk, I might say it is more of an enabler than totally isolationist

you know, why not sell arms to Bahrain, free market and all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.